Graal Forums

Graal Forums (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Graal Main Forum (English) (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Graal Free To Play on Facebook and Android (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134262480)

Vinka 03-21-2011 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grimm753 (Post 1637843)
So basically the current Graal PC client is being left to die? Awesome.

I don't think so, I believe it will have an indirect change to PC Graal, for the better.

Shadow5596321 03-21-2011 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rave_J (Post 1637842)
who got new dev tools ? they never said nothiign about new dev tools lol
prob only new thing for dev part is hey kids u can make a server for facebook now and u pay us for u to make it then turn around and pay to play a server u made. im telling u pc is the main leg if it wasnt with us then there will be no graal general no era no zone,zodaic,atlanits,delteria,npluse,UN nothing ti would of been GK and classic thats it

Honsetly, shut up. You can't even begin to read, or even look at the original post that has been editted a few times to bring us more updates. We're getting new dev tools in a month or so.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grimm753 (Post 1637843)
So basically the current Graal PC client is being left to die? Awesome.

Eat my pants, Unixmad. Choke on them.

I see you don't like to read threads either.

Grimm753 03-21-2011 12:44 AM

I read the thread, I must've just misinterpreted it when I read it?

Basically we either play graal on facebook, iphone, android, or not at all?

cbk1994 03-21-2011 12:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grimm753 (Post 1637852)

Why would they spend so much time making v6 and then drop it right after they've announced a release soon?

devilsknite1 03-21-2011 12:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grimm753 (Post 1637852)

Is the client being shut down? There. Your question is answered.

I personally am very thankful for this release. If one person starts playing a game on FB, it shows up to everyone. If they find it any interesting, they're probably going to download the PC client or buy the app for any form platform.

New dev tools <3

Rave_J 03-21-2011 12:54 AM

oh ok i read the dev tools in may or june still they eventually going to make classic lifetime erase and then make it where everybody has to pay still my point comes down too this
why make a server for facebook or iphone or pc when they just make money off of you it wouldnt be a problem but it kind of is when u have to pay for a server then they just make money off of u if it goes up just doesnt make since if i wanted to do that y not just make ur own game with torque easily 99 dollars u can buy the torque engine which is better dev tools and not so limited to what u can do then u get updates of new tools ect. with out paying more and theres no 1 year thing either u have it so take ur time making a game.

Again how would they find pc graal if there not going to advertise the game ?
they will just go to apps since that will be advertise

Shadow5596321 03-21-2011 12:55 AM

Who said anything about removing lifetime classic from people?

Rave_J 03-21-2011 12:57 AM

i said eventually they will
honestly do u really think they will keep it around
if they make it free to play im 99 percent sure its going to be a grelat shop like
its on the iphone. so y have them if there free to play

Soala 03-21-2011 12:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rave_J (Post 1637855)
oh ok i read the dev tools in may or june still they eventually going to make classic lifetime erase and then make it where everybody has to pay still my point comes down too this
why make a server for facebook or iphone or pc when they just make money off of you it wouldnt be a problem but it kind of is when u have to pay for a server then they just make money off of u if it goes up just doesnt make since if i wanted to do that y not just make ur own game with torque easily 99 dollars u can buy the torque engine which is better dev tools and not so limited to what u can do then u get updates of new tools ect. with out paying more and theres no 1 year thing either u have it so take ur time making a game.

If you're complaining about how hard/expensive it is to develop a server on PC graal, I suggest you stop trying to develop anything at all.

Rave_J 03-21-2011 12:58 AM

i have quit i havent dev on graal for 2 years due to not worth it no more. i been working on better things with my freetime

Admins 03-21-2011 12:59 AM

Letting all facebook players on the current (single) Classic iPhone server would probably crash the server ;) So by default players will play on different severs/shards, but there will be special options for iPhone players to access the server from their Facebook account, which will be announced later.

Rave_J 03-21-2011 01:01 AM

well stefan question
dont u guys think servers should be for free now due pc is the only thing that will keep facebook servers alive and iphone its kind of like branching pc verison to support everything ? i just dont think its fair for devs when theres nothing in return while u guys make all the money for really not that much. UC servers where talking about

cbk1994 03-21-2011 01:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rave_J (Post 1637855)

http://u.graalcenter.org/i/dontbescared.jpg

These buttons are your friend...

Admins 03-21-2011 01:08 AM

I've attached an Era screenshot to the original post :)

Rave_J 03-21-2011 01:09 AM

Well im done fighting I just feel like there ripping us off. i remember when stefan gave free servers out,classic status ect didnt care about the money. and now all i feel like he use us for is to get money for him thats it. Dev for graal use too be fun cuz it was u make things for players pc to enjoy but that was free graal ect now its buy a server ya u make ur own game but for them to make money off of it. Just dont make sense