Graal Forums

Graal Forums (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   PlayerWorlds Main Forum (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Maloria should be improved (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134261950)

Crono 02-06-2011 11:44 PM

was "maloria should be improved" the original thread title...

Galdor 02-06-2011 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crono (Post 1628746)
was "maloria should be improved" the original thread title...

No.

gwFCCtennis 02-06-2011 11:54 PM

I think it was "Why Maloria sucks" or something like that

MattKan 02-07-2011 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gwFCCtennis (Post 1628753)
I think it was "Why Maloria sucks" or something like that

"Maloria is terrible"

and while we're on the subject of Graal, is AEON gone forever now?

fowlplay4 02-07-2011 12:28 AM

I kind of like not seeing those ugly pylons.

Fulg0reSama 02-07-2011 12:42 AM

Maloria is Horrible was the title guise.

Admins 02-07-2011 01:09 AM

To start a thread like that is not the good way to motivate the staff of the server to improve it. They spend a lot of time and energy to create some place where people can have a fun time. Say it if you don't like things but do it with the good words.

Fulg0reSama 02-07-2011 01:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stefan (Post 1628808)
To start a thread like that is not the good way to motivate the staff of the server to improve it. They spend a lot of time and energy to create some place where people can have a fun time. Say it if you don't like things but do it with the good words.

I agree with you Stefan. I always think "If I don't like something, I stand for my conviction and say what the hell I believe is wrong." for it's a value that shouldn't go unused and in a way... Galdor did do that, It's just that I think he's tired of what he's seen and believes being more assertive though a lil hostile that through those means his message would be sent across.

DrakilorP2P 02-07-2011 03:35 AM

Quote:

After having spent around a week reading all sorts of feedback, ranging from helpful and down to straight flaming, I can verify the truthfulness of this post.

I don't really mind Galdor's post though. I think it's good he took the time to make a post instead of staying silent.

DemonSpawnn 02-07-2011 03:38 AM

I Don't like how easy it is for people to cheat the system.
:(

Also, were you guys high when you came up with the servers plot?

DustyPorViva 02-07-2011 03:55 AM

Quote:

People should be able to express their feelings no matter how negative they may be. If a post is filled with harsh negative words but no merit behind them, then there is no harm done because it's some worthless trolling attempt that no one will pay attention to anyways(not that I'm implying this thread is that).

The hand-holding, carebear attitude of these forums does more harm in my opinion than any troll or negative words can. "Wah, someone said something bad about my server... but it's okay because I can just silence them!"

Coming from someone who is a deep advocate of constructive criticism and not being an ass, I wouldn't care if a thread or two came along that was nothing but negative. It's very easy to ignore them, and everyone who knows better will be able to see through it.

PowerProNL 02-07-2011 07:11 AM

I think Maloria is great, try to get hosted first then talk at forums.

Fulg0reSama 02-07-2011 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DustyPorViva (Post 1628867)
People should be able to express their feelings no matter how negative they may be. If a post is filled with harsh negative words but no merit behind them, then there is no harm done because it's some worthless trolling attempt that no one will pay attention to anyways(not that I'm implying this thread is that).

The hand-holding, carebear attitude of these forums does more harm in my opinion than any troll or negative words can. "Wah, someone said something bad about my server... but it's okay because I can just silence them!"

Coming from someone who is a deep advocate of constructive criticism and not being an ass, I wouldn't care if a thread or two came along that was nothing but negative. It's very easy to ignore them, and everyone who knows better will be able to see through it.

Dusty... I just got an erection from reading this post.
I'll find a way to like... give you repx5 for this..
ALL NEXT 5 REPS BELONG TO DUSTY

RegretZ 02-07-2011 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DustyPorViva (Post 1628867)

http://image.spreadshirt.net/image-s...ies_design.png

codecub 02-07-2011 03:06 PM

lmao galdor should be a game designer i guess he knows best but honestly though i don't like maloria it's hasn't brought anything new to the table that i haven't seen before. just another crappy rpg...

all i hope is that the combat system is better than zodiac's (because zodiac's is absolute garbage)