Graal Forums

Graal Forums (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Zone (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=135)
-   -   Funny Times (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70442)

jordan8190 12-30-2006 01:28 PM

OH MY GOSH I THINK I LOST THE BEST PICTURE EVER!!!!1!!
I had roughly 30 people all with chainguns making a human wall to keep out saiyan D:

Fine ill just tell about funny moments
me and Golfy were in a deathmatch and we were hunting trials with candy reapers
so one of them is using pipes and one is using a Flame Thrower
First I'm at 7 hp and I tell the pipe guy im at 100hp and I know how to not take damage from pipes
SO I bluff my way through alot of talking and convince him to suicide
Secondly there's 10 seconds left in the match and the other guy lights me on fire
so the match ends and Im still on fire.
I go to iricia Im still on fire(I played a bit)
I go to G wars and I'm still on fire (played one round)
I go back to death match and im still on fire and the whole time im taking damage
after roughly an hour it all ends though :D

I have 250 bounty and some trial wants me to spar him so I buy some pipes and grab the wall and pull back he say WTF? and I say you'll see
He knew how to spar and he also had surprisigly high bounty for a trial(im a steriotype(over 150))
I throw the pipe backwards when we are back-to-back and kill him

Me,Touya and some guy with a pumpkin rifle in a death match
The guy says can I see how strong pumpkin is so I let him shoot at me and it does damage and I tell him how much
One death match later he says can I see how strong ghost is?
I say no
He shoots me
I take out a Green grenade and throw it at him
I say "How strong was mine >:[!"
When deathmatch is over touya says
"OK I have to admit that made me giggle..."
me and guy"Giggle...?!?"
Touya"Well like a real man of course"

Crono 12-30-2006 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Huwajux (Post 1258486)
Ancient image pls?

check out that hair of mine :cool:

jkool666 01-04-2007 02:28 AM

Conven and I were on Sweep_Fleet, we just lost. We ran together and said hold me XD. And then Storm blasted the hell out of us. This was during the final scene where the winning team can kill the losing team.

colin012 01-04-2007 04:41 AM

I got a few no scrennis though

1. I was watching salamander make a "House" out of boxes for a screnni and noobs keept coming by and trying to destroy it so I would A. is they where aganst me own em or B. if they where on my team get in their way. This one noob got so mad he switched teams and tried to kill me several difrent ways and keept getting ownd and finaly got 2 other people to help him I had to go to bed. Next morning theirs 10 people trying to team me and theyr all members of a non-labeled organazation called P.M.D. Pants Must Die. It was realy funny.

2. I was going 10 on 1 at b1 and a med poisns me (This is when I was still using storm rifle wich I'm only #2 with :cry: ) and I still owned him and 3 other guys before dieing

3. This noob was after the storm raider main base and hid in that lower left corrner outside and hid behind the snow walls and sniped with the chain gun and used med packs and when he ran out of ammo or med packs he would run using the jet. I got mad so I got a bunch of proxies and laided them in his little corrner and got 320 some exp and he never came back ^^

4. In this event (can't remember the et who hoted it but he probly remembers it) That was only gravs Their was this marshal noob (not mentioning names) was the last guy with me and I didn't have any med packs so the left and waited and said "If either of you have any damage when I get back someone is getting kicked" So I waited and he shot me the et came back and the guy clamed he didn't do anything. The et meds me and the fight starts and I'm taking him down half without taking any damage. He runs to the et and says I'm hacking :p Then the et tells him that he would know if I had any hacking files. The fight gos on and I own him and get the ets bounty and we have a dm and he owns me (He used apprices wich I was horrid at fighting till now) and he still clames I had an invinca-hack. It was to funny.

Huwajux 01-04-2007 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by colin012 (Post 1260532)
stuff

Don't turn in into an arrogant Zone player please.

kia345 01-04-2007 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jkool666 (Post 1260496)
Conven

he still plays :O i havent seen him in awhile.

jkool666 01-04-2007 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Huwajux (Post 1260707)
Don't turn in into an arrogant Zone player please.

:) your sig was a funny :). I feel honored to know, that was shouted at me :)

Sulukra 01-04-2007 08:34 PM

Sulukra pulls out his ridiculously old yet oh-so-awesome screenshot.

someonesomewhere 01-05-2007 02:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sulukra (Post 1260749)

You get a "2" for lack of originality.

Davidd 01-05-2007 02:43 AM

There was this one time were me and my frind were playing death match, and just for jks i take out my guns and said"POW" then sudenly he takes his pipes out and lames me, then after once he wins DM he says to me POW XD

anubis_wing 01-05-2007 04:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sulukra (Post 1260749)

I remember that....can't remember how but hey wtf

Sulukra 01-05-2007 04:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by someonesomewhere (Post 1260937)
You get a "2" for lack of originality.

Hey, that screenshot was around before most people starting taking pictures of people linking reloading guns together.

jkool666 01-05-2007 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Davidd (Post 1260962)
There was this one time were me and my frind were playing death match, and just for jks i take out my guns and said"POW" then sudenly he takes his pipes out and lames me, then after once he wins DM he says to me POW XD

*Bows*

Davidd 01-05-2007 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jkool666 (Post 1261300)
*Bows*

THAT WAS YOU XD!?!?!?NICE LOL!!!!!

hilary1612 01-06-2007 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by someonesomewhere (Post 1258671)
This happened a couple days back. Boing was screwing around with the flamethrower, running into Storm's base and flaming people, running back out. Well, once, he ran out of meds and was running at some people with low HP, and I shot a box right next to him and killed him. No pic though. :(

I laughed irl when you did that..... then I flamed you.

Another funny time was when a bunch of people stuck boxes at the exit of our team bunker, and a bunch of people walked in and got stuck. We told Frost to go in and this person took out a flamethrower and Frost blew up. He changed teams and owned me with his trial after that D: