Graal Forums

Graal Forums (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Graal Kingdoms Team (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=205)
-   -   Hiring: Kingdoms iPhone (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134260377)

kia345 11-18-2010 10:45 PM

Hey Tig, I'll write. Drop me a line and I'll link you to some published work.

BigBear3 11-18-2010 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kia345 (Post 1612317)
Hey Tig, I'll write. Drop me a line and I'll link you to some published work.

Yes!

WolfieGots 11-24-2010 03:00 AM

No need GP r EM/ET? lol

cyan3 11-24-2010 04:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WolfieGots (Post 1613078)
No need GP r EM/ET? lol

Kingdoms iPhone is still under development so it's very unlikely that any none development staff would be hired at this time.

LordSquirt 11-24-2010 06:39 AM

Any estimated time of arrival?

Geno 11-27-2010 05:20 AM

cross server would be hard because all of the revenue is going to be filtered through the itunes store. the current GK wouldn't be compatible because of this i believe.

Seeya 11-27-2010 06:46 AM

They're making an entirely new server. They could make it PC accessible, but first and foremost iPhone accessible.

iFuzzy 12-24-2010 06:23 PM

This is a really nice server to work on. Nice community of staff working together, and if you have to, you could work on Weekends if you have school, etc.

Take my advice, it's a pretty fun server to get into, but far from being released as what Iv'e seen. But the more staff on and working together, it will be finished faster. (They are making HUGE new world, but I'm not allowed or will talk about any other info as it's not my role to give out information on such a serious project (as what I think :P).

Though, Kaitey (The Head Level Designer) does take her work seriously, and you should too. The levels are more hard and complex to make then any other servers Iv'e seen so far (In MY opinion). But they do offer rewards and payment if you stay long enough.

But by far, this is probably the best server to work on (Kingdoms iPhone) if your looking for a fun challenge, and a mature group of staff to work with.
(Though, they might reduce the complexity of your assignments if you think it's too hard, or if you can't keep up after they hire you.)

You will not be fired as long as you be respective to the staff and your bosses, act mature, don't abuse, and last but not least, you should'nt be too inactive (like a couple of weeks or more, unless you give Tig/Kaitey why you will). Oh, and NEVER give out info about this server like what's going to be implemented, or show pictures of the server, and stuff like that xP, or Tig will seriously be pissed hehe. That's the rules I mostly followed, and everything wen't perfect to me, but eventually I had to become inactive which went to my downfall. Nor do I mind being let go, or wished, but it was for the best.

What about me? I couldn't keep up with the work because of school and other R/L issues. Sorry Tig and Kaitey. I thought I had it under control.

This probably didn't clear anything up, but I hope some of this info helped.

roboman43 04-03-2011 08:44 PM

I had my doubts about this whole iphone thing, but this will certainly help us out on the client :D players will leak in, admins and other workers will be freed up to work on the server, this could be really beneficial to us all!

WaDaFack 04-03-2011 10:10 PM

Just curious, do you need to have an iPhone in order to dev for the iPhone servers, or can you develop & play via the Graal PC client?
I'd be interested to apply for LAT, but I only have a blackberry! :(

joel34 04-03-2011 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WaDaFack (Post 1641050)
Just curious, do you need to have an iPhone in order to dev for the iPhone servers, or can you develop & play via the Graal PC client?

Play and developing via the PC client.

WaDaFack 04-03-2011 10:16 PM

Oh, someone already asked this :P must have skipped it by accident!

Devil_Lord2 04-09-2011 02:15 AM

I could help out as I have told someone else who has asked me, but I am mainly for Frontier. :]

Shards-Of-Fate 04-09-2011 04:32 AM

http://www.lc-modellbau.at/pics/thread_necro.jpg

TheRuckus 06-12-2011 12:43 PM

I would love to work on Graal Kingdoms.. But my reputation is so bad..