Graal Forums

Graal Forums (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Graal Kingdoms (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   Attacktypes (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134268415)

seanthien 07-31-2013 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alissalee (Post 1721222)
Fear would be better used lower the persons stats. aka attack and defense switching keys has nothing to do with making someone afraid of you aka what fear means. nico u should know this mang

Quote:

Originally Posted by NicoX (Post 1721225)
Fear is fine. Electricity might stun the player for 0.2 - 0.3 seconds or so. We will see.

I liked to see fear changed. It makes sense.

Electricity stunning seems a bit too much. Cold essentially used to stun you for the same duration, and it was such a pain in the ass.

I think electricity could amplify damage taken by x amount. Stunning wouldn't be bad though if the % is lowered.
Quote:

Originally Posted by MajinDragon (Post 1721239)
What does Depletion currently do? And how effective is 'life stealing'?

I don't think it works yet.

xXKajalXx 09-04-2013 09:12 AM

So does poison nerf stats again now or what? It happened to me in a fight and I didn't expect that, since I thought that it's a burst dmg now without nerfing stats. Was this changed back again? :D

NicoX 09-05-2013 01:34 AM

Fear is now enabled again and got a new effect!

Log on and test it out :)

Conqueror 09-10-2013 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NicoX (Post 1722325)
Fear is now enabled again and got a new effect!

Log on and test it out :)

Just a suggestion for the new fear effect. Is there a way to make it so it can only be applied once per 5 seconds or so?

What's happening to Ogma/Gov players is they'll get feared, and then during that freezetime fear will constantly be re-applied. Allowing the attacker to land 8+ free hits if luck is on their side. Not much of a fight at all :p

And if Bile users do see a nerf to their immunity to fear, I can only imagine how powerful a Messiah bow will become due to the Slay Undead attribute (especially under fear's current state).

Felix_Xenophobe 09-15-2013 11:53 AM

Whens poison getting nerfed

BigBear3 09-15-2013 02:01 PM

i heard it was and it was magnificent it didnt lower stats or stun and it just did damage, sounds good.

then everything changed when the fire nation attacked

xXKajalXx 09-24-2013 12:40 PM

What exactly does "weaponmagic" (govannon) do anyway? I know it does rough damage on weapons but what if you don't use that? Does that mean, that your weapon doesn't make alot of damage in spar (i.e. Hotaruspar) through IWDs alone?

Is there anyone who can explain this weaponmagic damage? How much is it at all and does it even work in Spar (if so, what about pvp)? I was wondering, if it's a better choice to bless the weapon to ogma or govannon, if I had to decide (it's about spars and pvp not pve). :)

BigBear3 09-24-2013 03:41 PM

Weaponmagic has no resistance.

And resistances mean nothing in spar. You do a percentage based damage due to opponent's health and your damage.

seanthien 09-24-2013 05:31 PM

There are 2 types of fighting on GK at the moment - Sparring, Battle-Mode (B-mode)

Sparring doesn't take resistance into account, unless it's an attack effect (Poison, Fear, Blind). Damage is solely based on your damage and the opponents armor class.

Battle-Mode fighting is where weaponmagic is useful because resistances are used. Cold, Electricity, Fire, and Physical are the other attack-types that people are going to have resistances to, but you can't have any resistance to weaponmagic. No resistance means more damage. (y)

xXTaikunXx 01-18-2014 11:52 AM

What exactly are the effects of the attacktype fear now? It has been changed so often and I didn't get a chance to try it out.

Draenin 01-19-2014 07:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xXTaikunXx (Post 1725256)
What exactly are the effects of the attacktype fear now? It has been changed so often and I didn't get a chance to try it out.

Currently screws with your controls for a short period of time.