Graal Forums

Graal Forums (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Zormite Republic (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=90)
-   -   The Zormite Republican Bank of Awesome (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75917)

FenixTheBanished 11-29-2008 04:38 AM

Does this bank exist any longer? Or can we possibly have this thread removed to make the Zormite area of forums have less stickies of things that are no longer applicable. Otherwise if this is still happening then it would be great if we could get this up and running again so that newer players dont have to build a house immediately.

-Grand Duke Fenix Valthonis (Zormite Republic)

kia345 11-29-2008 05:11 AM

I haven't heard anything about it, but it appears Googi keeps all of the bank houses at 100

CABAL49 11-29-2008 08:28 AM

I believe that the banks are still operating.

Googi 12-02-2008 12:53 AM

The bank still technically exists, but all its programs are essentially canceled due to unpopularity, but I still want to come up with some kind of actually effective economic program for Zormite (which would happen under the ZRBA name).

I don't really see it working as a storage solution on Zormite island, but it might be for allowing Zormites to store stuff on other islands.

Ziro_of_the_Turks 12-04-2008 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Googi (Post 1446095)
The bank still technically exists, but all its programs are essentially canceled due to unpopularity, but I still want to come up with some kind of actually effective economic program for Zormite (which would happen under the ZRBA name).

I don't really see it working as a storage solution on Zormite island, but it might be for allowing Zormites to store stuff on other islands.

Hint: I shoulda used your bank before "quitting" GK.

Wait, would that even have been an option?

Googi 12-05-2008 07:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ziro_of_the_Turks (Post 1446726)
Hint: I shoulda used your bank before "quitting" GK.

Wait, would that even have been an option?

Yeah, but you only get a couple hundred kg of storage.

Ziro_of_the_Turks 12-05-2008 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Googi (Post 1446909)
Yeah, but you only get a couple hundred kg of storage.

That's good enough considering how inactive characters can hold a bunch of stuff in their inventory and have no need for speed.

Your bank, being something that can withstand the test of time way better than "friends" who say "Sure, i'll try to remember to keep your house repaired while you're gone for a length of time that not even you can determine", is a good tool for players who will be leaving and don't want to lose rare items.

And even if you had to quit or leave for whatever reason, I think you could still break open all the boxes (unless you keep key copies) belonging to people you can no longer get a hold of. And that would make everyone happy by having those rares re-distributed among the populace ^.^