Graal Forums

Graal Forums (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Unholy Nation Main Forum (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=223)
-   -   Events Team Cadets (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134262081)

Starfire2001 02-13-2011 06:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fulg0reSama (Post 1630465)
You may wanna stick to the UN's forums and actually be active on the problem to get things fixed.

Been trying that for the last two weeks. I keep saying this over and over again but I'll put it here too.

1) I talk to pretty much all active ETs we have left, and its pretty clear that no one from management is giving them any sort of direction or paying any attention to how much/how well they host. Because of all of this several of them just don't bother hosting anymore. There were four different "official" tournament schedules released by different ETs attempting to take charge of the situation. There are people on the team at the moment who I have legitimately not seen host once in the past month who have not been removed, including one full ET who actually has rights and stuff.
2) The ETs that are actually still trying are carrying the team, hosting 100 + events a week, they are going to get sick of it pretty fast at that rate, and we are going to be left with no active ETs again.
3) There is no reason to wait any longer on this. We need an ETA so the tournaments on the schedule actually get hosted, and et members actually feel like they have to do their job or get fired. If not one of the current team members, somebody from management has to do it. And make the cadets that deserve it full already.

Crono 02-13-2011 06:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DustyPorViva (Post 1630501)
There was one ET cadet that I liked, she was nice and actually listened/hosted frequently. I forget who she was though :(

http://dustyshouri.dreamhosters.com/...noobsigimg.php

DustyPorViva 02-13-2011 06:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crono (Post 1630555)

Tomorrow that image is gonna change and all context of your post is gonna be lost.

MysticX2X 02-13-2011 07:26 AM

I don't care whoever is ETA, as long as it's not Drizzy...

taylor 02-13-2011 07:58 AM

I feel why the current ET's are doing such an overly rate of hosting is because they're trying to "showboat" or prove that they can handle the job as an ETA... yet they're gonna be in an utter disappoint when they don't receive that position. SO STOP TRYING TO EYE CANDY ALL THE ADMINS YOU ET'S THAT ARE MAKING EP GO TO NOTHING IN VALUE!

Mark Sir Link 02-13-2011 12:49 PM

if you have some other form of entertainment for the players of UN besides events, I'd love to hear it.

For a server that's built entirely around events and socializing it makes sense that the reward from the events becomes inflated.

Mark Sir Link 02-15-2011 03:56 AM

I'm really not a fan at how the management is taking advantage of the current ET Cadets who all are operating under the belief they have a legitimate shot at becoming ET Admin. Based on what some of the ETs are actually saying, several of them have been approached by the management as possible candidates for the ET Admin job.

Not the best way to foster a cooperative attitude in the team that's supposed to be providing entertainment for the players.

Can the management please actually try managing for once instead of just trying to take advantage of everybody wherever they can? Either pick an ET Admin or abolish the position and actually step in and fill the role yourself. The current set up is an embarrassment and I'm amazed having the staff this disorganized is possibly allowed on a Classic Tab server.

I guess I'm amazed at just about everything the PWA has allowed this management team to do, though.

LordSquirt 02-15-2011 04:03 AM

perfection takes time

Fulg0reSama 02-15-2011 04:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LordSquirt (Post 1630866)
perfection takes time

If perfection takes over a decade; you're doing it wrong.

@Mark I like how you say "Management Team". This **** is like the Obama Administration to me; they have Absolute_Crono being the figurehead whilst the team is doing any work and they still manage to mess up.

Mark Sir Link 02-15-2011 04:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fulg0reSama (Post 1630868)

@Mark I like how you say "Management Team". This **** is like the Obama Administration to me; they have Absolute_Crono being the figurehead whilst the team is doing any work and they still manage to mess up.

when I say Management Team I'm referring to the collective of Absolute_Crono, Streety, and Vicious.

I don't have anything personal against these guys but I don't appreciate when people who can't be bothered or don't care feel it's acceptable to prevent people who can be bothered or do care from making progress.

I've seen this happen before with Classic and Master Storm and I sort of thought that possibly the PWA had seen the very same thing since they were the ones who came up with whatever dual-management scheme was implemented but I guess this sort of situation is somehow brand new to them

As much as I appreciate Streety's efforts to create and share content that has nothing to do with the server, I don't think it's doing very much to help the server in the long run, believe it or not.

http://i55.tinypic.com/2ze9lwy.png

http://i54.tinypic.com/2m43klu.png

LordSquirt 02-15-2011 04:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fulg0reSama (Post 1630868)

who are you?!?!?!

Fulg0reSama 02-15-2011 04:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LordSquirt (Post 1630871)
who are you?!?!?!

Could say the same to you buckethead.

Hiro 02-15-2011 05:00 AM

and who would you suggest take over ETA? who is actually qualified to perform that job adequately? certainty not anyone on the current ET team, with a few exceptions. except those exceptions have turned down the position

cbk1994 02-15-2011 05:01 AM

u guys mad?

Fulg0reSama 02-15-2011 05:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hiro (Post 1630882)
except those exceptions have turned down the position

I wonder why exactly... :rolleyes:

It's the most underdog position you can possibly hold no matter the "glory" or "light" the community holds it up to. I know this from pure experience.