Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > ReptarKingOfTheOZone
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Conversation Between ReptarKingOfTheOZone and Feonix
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 56
  1. Feonix
    07-03-2012 04:36 PM
    Feonix
    Sucks that my first match with the skin was a 4v5 for us. We were still dominating despite being down a man, untill the puss Rammus builds straight thornmail/guardian angel.
  2. ReptarKingOfTheOZone
    07-01-2012 08:17 PM
    ReptarKingOfTheOZone
    i like his dance.

i found out yesterday, ezreal solotop ultimate counter to riven and chogath so far, love it.
  3. Feonix
    07-01-2012 04:49 AM
    Feonix
    I just bought the skin today, and it looks awesome. Love spamming all his skills because they look so cool lol, especially his ult.
  4. ReptarKingOfTheOZone
    07-01-2012 02:10 AM
    ReptarKingOfTheOZone
    i just bought PFE so i think i have too much money, tax returns FTW.

the skin is cool as **** imo
  5. Feonix
    06-29-2012 04:06 AM
    Feonix
    lol I've won matches like that before. The ones when somebody feeds so bad that you don't think there's any possible way of coming back to win. Except it was our jungler Warwick who was feeding, and you're pretty much screwed when the feeder is your jungler...This guy was so bad man, running into 1v3 and randomly ulting somebody while not even trying to escape. However we somehow managed to capitalize on some mistakes by the enemy team late-game and had 1 or 2 baron steals before we pushed mid to victory.
  6. ReptarKingOfTheOZone
    06-28-2012 05:35 PM
    ReptarKingOfTheOZone
    i prefare a fair fight to winning 5v4, has an awesome game yesterday.

oursoraka didnt know the basics and was using her silence to take last hits away from me as ezreal, pushing the lane and getting herself ganked, feeding eveny shyvana by mid game, we should have lost because they where so fed but, me, veigar and blitz managed to pull the game back to win teamfights, and we won, total shock but we won lol.
  7. Feonix
    06-26-2012 11:23 PM
    Feonix
    Well we won, and I finished 7/7/16 as Teemo. Not the best record, but people just love focusing Teemo in fights
  8. Feonix
    06-26-2012 10:47 PM
    Feonix
    I think it's starting to cut me some slack now, just had two matches in a row where the enemy team had a disconnected player. About to start a game right now though, so we'll see how it goes...
  9. ReptarKingOfTheOZone
    06-26-2012 08:13 PM
    ReptarKingOfTheOZone
    haha, you think thats bad?
    i lost a game today despite being 17-10 or something.

***** ass Draven cared more about catching axes than dealing damage. Matchmaking is ****ed.
  10. Feonix
    06-26-2012 04:37 AM
    Feonix
    This matchmaking system wants me to drop dead...just had a Viktor on my team go 3/19/3, fml