Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms > Kingdoms > Samurai
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Old 05-09-2011, 09:05 PM
DrkXFactr is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to DrkXFactr Send a message via Yahoo to DrkXFactr
Thumbs up Samurai's new emperor

For those of you who do not know, I, Kuro Yuki (Drk Snow) have just claimed Emperor, alongside Reiko Miyamoto-Yuki (Reiko Snow), who's claimed Empress.

How? There was a war very recently that saw the Zormite Republic defeat Samurai, in a very close, epic battle. Kingdom ownership was on the line.

If you would like the rp version, and you did not see my post already about it before the war, here's the link..

http://forums.graalonline.com/forums...89#post1647889

I know player count has been low, but we actually achieved 50+ during the war. That's amazing. If we could keep doing events like this, it will only help player count. EM's are always on, so that's a good thing. I've brought 5 players, new and old, back to GK in the past week.. All with new Gold time, ready to play. If we could all get a couple friends to start playing, or tell some people about the server, that'd be great. Word travels. Together, we can all make it an active server again.

Anyways.. Back on track.

I hope to be a great Emperor, and improve Samurai. In the long run, especially with GK's plans here in the short future.. and the fact that Kale is leader of ZR.. I'd love to bring back some RP to the server. The quicker we get back into the RP drift, the better. It's a fun thing to do. Especially on downtime from the always-fun idling in bomb trade awaiting an event or a pm for a trade, right? Anyways, I plan to host events for Samurai members, clean up the Samurai map a bit, fix a couple towns in Samurai island, get Samurai numbers up a bit, but all in all.. Kind of lead like Kale does. You gotta have fun. He promotes fun, and he promotes enjoying playing the game. He's a good leader, from what I've seen, which is why I had no problem allying him shortly after acquiring Samurai.

I hope to meet everyone here, who doesn't know me yet, and enjoy playing with those of whom already do. It should be some good fun. Thank you, all for reading.

Live for the moment.

Last edited by DrkXFactr; 11-04-2011 at 12:05 PM..
Old 05-09-2011, 09:07 PM
iphone era sad litle mads
Felix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Felix_Xenophobe
Yes let's all be one big happy family. Man up and declare war on zormite. Write a story about you wanting independence from *** fish. Nobody wants peace on a game
Originally Posted by Tashkin
I have done 10x the amount any previous EA has done.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenblade1979 View Post
What you need is Zone Police again.
Old 05-09-2011, 09:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felix_Xenophobe View Post
Yes let's all be one big happy family. Man up and declare war on zormite. Write a story about you wanting independence from *** fish. Nobody wants peace on a game
RP-wise, things will always be going down. You can't keep peace on a game for long. Too many ego's. BUT, I was referring to coming together to make GK active again, and a fun place TO PLAY YOUR GAME. I'm glad you enjoy playing when there will be 10 active players on the game, MAYBE? Well, I'd love to see GK strive to be what it should be.. The most played game out of all of the Graal servers. It has the potential, and I know it can get there.. And I know that it will. I was simply saying if we come together as players, to better the popularity of the server we play on, that would be great.

Again, RP wise? Sure, anythings possible. It's about having fun, right?

Live for the moment.
Old 05-09-2011, 10:02 PM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
Why are your posts in bold? That's not necessary.
Old 05-09-2011, 10:16 PM
iphone era sad litle mads
Felix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Felix_Xenophobe
His booming voice perhaps.

As for Drk's response there: one of the biggest wars in gk history attracted more players than any other recent event. War sells, peace doesn't. Enjoy having pen pal wars with zormite, wuss.
Originally Posted by Tashkin
I have done 10x the amount any previous EA has done.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenblade1979 View Post
What you need is Zone Police again.
Old 05-10-2011, 01:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbk1994 View Post
Why are your posts in bold? That's not necessary.
Idk. It's what I do, on forums. I like to stand out. If you don't like it, don't read it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felix_Xenophobe View Post
His booming voice perhaps.

As for Drk's response there: one of the biggest wars in gk history attracted more players than any other recent event. War sells, peace doesn't. Enjoy having pen pal wars with zormite, wuss.
So much hostility..

Don't worry, me and Kale will have very interesting 'pen pal wars.' Speaking of which, I just beat him in tic tac toe, earlier today!!!

/Rage on, Felix.

Live for the moment.
Old 05-10-2011, 03:17 AM
SlyRemixed is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrkXFactr View Post
...me and Kale will have very interesting 'pen pal wars.'
One for da lames and one that feels powerful by that, cool

PS: yes i took away bond from your quote.

Last edited by SlyRemixed; 05-10-2011 at 03:43 AM..
Old 05-10-2011, 08:50 PM
Banned
Cubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrkXFactr View Post
Idk. It's what I do, on forums. I like to stand out. If you don't like it, don't read it.

So much hostility..

Don't worry, me and Kale will have very interesting 'pen pal wars.' Speaking of which, I just beat him in tic tac toe, earlier today!!!

/Rage on, Felix.
ohh snapp, off to my ignore list you go!
Old 05-11-2011, 12:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubical View Post
ohh snapp, off to my ignore list you go!

Live for the moment.
Closed Thread