Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-14-2005, 07:18 PM
Starting not to love you
Curt1zzle has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Curt1zzle
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueShatterblade
That's precisely right.

You had to lie, betray, and manipulate to get it.

Ask any of the real Eranians. The ones that really matter.
I.E. Tash, Knumb, Bananas, Tupac, and so on.
The people you remember the most vividly are the ones
that threw the most sand in the eyes of the populous and their foes.

Era is politics. It always will be.
That's why we thrive there.
I hate you and hope for your death.

Why was I not on that list?

This message has been deleted by Sam. Reason: you should better stop it now
Old 07-14-2005, 07:24 PM
Evil
Evil_Trunks is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by VulcanP2P
I don't remember it really ever actively selling ammo but I could be wrong.
Blake sold a ton of ammo when he was managing the store (this is like early 2003)

Old 07-14-2005, 07:43 PM
That one guy!
zim5354 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via AIM to zim5354
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smutastic
Ugh...

No. The point is, you're acting like Era was full of that kind of staff, which isn't true, the only one who gave stuff "away" to his friends was Kadar.

Once again, you didn't get the point. I'm not only hosting Events, stop comming up with assumptions, if you don't know anything about my job on Era, you shouldn't complain about it.

Coincidence? Well, I've been an Events Team member since Tupac was "chosen" as ETA. He fired me after a week because he started to dislike me. He quit his job, Magic Bush took his job, I got my job back. (MB is an awesome Events Team Admin btw <3) Too bad MB quit as well... After that, Ningnong (<3) made me ETA. I always kept the Events Team active, the same goes for MB, Tupac was horrible, don't blame me.

smu you said

Too bad? Wait~, weren't these guns taglocked? So they had to be on tag to use them? doesn't that mean they're actually "working" for their business IF they're on tag? If they misused their weapons, they should have been fired, there's nothing wrong with PPA.

thats basically saying they abused there guns becuse they were on tag all the time using them when they didnt have a "job".

also the only tag i ever saw you on was a ET tag.

i did not say era was FULL of that kinda staff anyway i didnt even say any names but if there is a problem shouldent it be fixed?

smu i dont think tupac was as currupt as you think becuse if pi -never- sold guns or ammo and all they did was pk how come most people were able to ger pl-9's and gg's??

and to the other nimrod did i say i wanted to be in ppa/pi or whatever you were in? NO becuse for the most part you guys were compleat asses and i would go insain if i had to hear people like YOU who think there so smart but fail to realise there playing a 2D game and its not the real world. now im just gona ingore your post from now on.
Old 07-14-2005, 07:56 PM
Era Developer
RecycleBin is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to RecycleBin Send a message via AIM to RecycleBin Send a message via MSN to RecycleBin Send a message via Yahoo to RecycleBin
Quote:

I support PPA because it has a point. The actual idea of having that kind of business is neat.

setnick Smu *Agent* (Panther International)
Ricardo (<3) hired me, I worked my way up. From Worker to Agent.
PI isn't that bad, it just needs a Leader who knows how to own such a business/who treats people right/who doesn't want to come into power.

No? PPA had a purpose, PI was some kind of shop with elite playerkillers.

No? Ricardo did an awesome job, untill he went inactive... He gave people a chance to join, so people who had skill and really wanted to join, could prove that they're good enough for PI.

Define "corrupt"? PPA didn't really do anything bad, yeah, they misused AP7s sometimes, who cares? Everyone is just being jealous because they weren't part of PPA. PI just went downhill because of Tupac.

Who does? I don't support fascism, he's the most retarded person I know.
PPA was pretty much Bounty Hunter, but more elite.

PPA's pupose was to protect people for a price. PI's purpose was a shop. They both did have a purpose. Maybe a times they didn't do their jobs, but they both had a purpose.. Yes, Chrisz kept adding on to PI and gave them more stuff.. So did PPA.

And I would call misusing AP7s corrupt (I was one of them)

Oh yeah, Ricardo was awesome <3 He hired me as well.
Old 07-14-2005, 09:33 PM
Error.
TheSmu is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to TheSmu Send a message via Yahoo to TheSmu
Quote:
Originally Posted by zim5354
thats basically saying they abused there guns becuse they were on tag all the time using them when they didnt have a "job".
No?

Quote:
also the only tag i ever saw you on was a ET tag.
So? That's my fault? I only used my *Admin* (Events Team) tag if I had to mass something important etc.

Quote:
i did not say era was FULL of that kinda staff anyway i didnt even say any names but if there is a problem shouldent it be fixed?
You're acting like Era's staff team was full of "currupt" ****bags, you didn't say names because you don't know any, you made dumb assumptions.

Quote:
smu i dont think tupac was as currupt as you think becuse if pi -never- sold guns or ammo and all they did was pk how come most people were able to ger pl-9's and gg's??
Looks like you don't know anything, yet again. You're comming up with assumptions, yet again. About 5 guys had these weapons when Tupac was around as Leader.

Quote:
and to the other nimrod did i say i wanted to be in ppa/pi or whatever you were in? NO becuse for the most part you guys were compleat asses and i would go insain if i had to hear people like YOU who think there so smart but fail to realise there playing a 2D game and its not the real world. now im just gona ingore your post from now on.
Thank god. I don't think I even need to comment that part.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecycleBin
And I would call misusing AP7s corrupt (I was one of them)
I wouldn't. Everyone would do that. If Bob has a PPA tag, he'd use his AP7s all the time. If Bob doesn't have a PPA tag, he'd be mad and jealous.
left you begging for more.
Old 07-15-2005, 08:13 AM
PK Admin
Obvious is on a distinguished road
Quote:
No? PPA had a purpose, PI was some kind of shop with elite playerkillers.
:]

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueShatterblade
That's precisely right.

You had to lie, betray, and manipulate to get it.

Ask any of the real Eranians. The ones that really matter.
I.E. Tash, Knumb, Bananas, Tupac, and so on.
The people you remember the most vividly are the ones
that threw the most sand in the eyes of the populous and their foes.

Era is politics. It always will be.
That's why we thrive there.
Awesome.
Old 07-15-2005, 11:45 AM
xAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud of
Everyone on Era was corrupt.
If you found a bug, did you report it to staff? nah.
Old 07-15-2005, 07:44 PM
Era Developer
Bl0nkt will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Bl0nkt
Quote:
Originally Posted by xAndrewx
I still remember someone stealing my M4 abusing a mall glitch. I whined to you and you got my M4 back giving (I think Finch) a weeks ban.

Being a retard with 200 hours was fun.
Old 07-15-2005, 08:01 PM
That one guy!
zim5354 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via AIM to zim5354
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSmu
No?

So? That's my fault? I only used my *Admin* (Events Team) tag if I had to mass something important etc.

You're acting like Era's staff team was full of "currupt" ****bags, you didn't say names because you don't know any, you made dumb assumptions.

Looks like you don't know anything, yet again. You're comming up with assumptions, yet again. About 5 guys had these weapons when Tupac was around as Leader.

Thank god. I don't think I even need to comment that part.

I wouldn't. Everyone would do that. If Bob has a PPA tag, he'd use his AP7s all the time. If Bob doesn't have a PPA tag, he'd be mad and jealous.

smu era was currupt ok everyone knows.

im just saying if you did other things then besides be a ET how come you ONLY used your ET tag sure you massed but you said you did other things ummmm what were they?

NOOOO alot more then 5 guys had those guns becuse there was a huge issue with the PL-9 when alot of people would use them people on crap computers would lag like mad.

and how can you say you didnt say that i posted what you said by copying and pasting.
Old 07-15-2005, 09:11 PM
PK Admin
Obvious is on a distinguished road
Quote:
I reported every glitch I found.
Old 07-15-2005, 09:22 PM
IT'S TIME TO PARTY LET'S
Good_Ol_Daze will become famous soon enough
I've never scammed and I always report bugs and glitches.
I'm a boy scout (except for all the people I make fun of )
Old 07-15-2005, 11:00 PM
Not anymore.
Smutastic is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Smutastic Send a message via AIM to Smutastic Send a message via MSN to Smutastic Send a message via Yahoo to Smutastic
Quote:
smu era was currupt ok everyone knows.
And you still weren't able to name examples which make sense.

Quote:
im just saying if you did other things then besides be a ET how come you ONLY used your ET tag sure you massed
You must be a ****ing Einstein. I do not need to be on tag to work on something, I do not need the *Admin* thing, I could just use Smu (Events Team) if necessary.

Quote:
but you said you did other things ummmm what were they?
I fixed several Events, I tried to keep the Events Team active, etc.

Quote:
NOOOO alot more then 5 guys had those guns becuse there was a huge issue with the PL-9 when alot of people would use them people on crap computers would lag like mad.
Right, but Tupac wasn't Leader back then.

Quote:
and how can you say you didnt say that i posted what you said by copying and pasting.
Yeah, what ever, you will never get the point anyways. You said you'll just ignore my posts from now on, so what the hell? You're wasting my time/posts.

Your journey back to birth, it's haunting you, it's haunting you...
Your departure from the earth, it's haunting you, it's haunting you...
Old 07-15-2005, 11:08 PM
VulcanP2P is on a distinguished road
Smu was always working on events when he was ETA...x-x

I remember helping him with a few.

For Zone or Guild Support use the Support Center
Old 07-16-2005, 12:12 AM
Era Developer
RecycleBin is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to RecycleBin Send a message via AIM to RecycleBin Send a message via MSN to RecycleBin Send a message via Yahoo to RecycleBin
http://forums.graalonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=60000 <-----
Old 07-17-2005, 03:47 PM
England da!
MisterMcBrit is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to MisterMcBrit
Exclamation

Quote:

Note: This is Alec/The Union Jack on a new account. Aramas' details were stored on my old AOL e-mail address which is no longer in existence.

Andrew, you are right and wrong there. Some of the administrators were corrupt, not all. Some of the player figureheads were corrupt, not all. It's funny, though. Being called 'corrupt' on is like someone being called 'stupid'.

Some time ago, I worked with Phayze on a couple of side projects - you know, renovations of certain buildings and what not. I believe someone who was owned Dippin' Donuts (Not Little Green Man [LGM]) had asked Phayze to redo the levels. When he said he couldn't at the moment, the player got angry and called him corrupt and a slew of other names.

Tash was a special case. Good, then bad. I remember when items were duplicated heavily and randomly placed all about Era by a couple of people who I won't name. He stayed on for the better part of the early morning hours recollecting each of these duplicated weapons from people who had the misfortune of purchasing them or getting tricked into holding them.

Then, unfortunately, this good apple went bad. After some months, he was let go and exacted his revenge on Chrisz, me and the rest of the staff hierarcy by somehow obtaining the NPC's for the block-dropper and placing thousands of them all over Era. This is when I stayed on until the early daylight hours removing blocks from every niche of Era. Thankfully, Tseng logged on and created a neat NPC to clear all blocks from the level in a snap and a breeze.

Despite all of the tragedies and setbacks, I'm sure new Era, under the guidance of Rick should be an interesting experience nonetheless. It just needs a faithful playerbase and the absence of naysayers who would much rather debate over how much it shall pale in comparison to the glory days.

All I can say is wait it out. You have not even seen what is yet to come, folks. Let it ride, give it a whirl and if you don't like it - then talk about it.

It's good to be back.