Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Era Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-13-2005, 07:23 AM
Era Developer
RecycleBin is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to RecycleBin Send a message via AIM to RecycleBin Send a message via MSN to RecycleBin Send a message via Yahoo to RecycleBin
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueShatterblade
You forgot me.
You were acually a pretty "Awesome Police".
Old 07-13-2005, 07:33 AM
That one guy!
zim5354 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via AIM to zim5354
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smutastic
You obviously don't know what you are talking about, do you?
Right, PI was overpowered, but it's not like it was impossible to beat them.
You also need some skill to playerkill properbly.

Uhm... No.
Mange has been FAQ for like... 3 months? Or even less? I can't remember.
He didn't really have alot of rights, he wasn't really able to give a specific person some kind of advantage.

So? Why are you crying then? It's not like Ricardo hired random people (Note: please do not count 2Pac as an PI leader.), if you were a skilled pker you could have joined that club, their advantage wasn't THAT huge.

"most of them were good but becuse they had friends that were currupt staff" - What does that mean? People didn't become "good" because of Mange, he didn't do **** beside blocking unstick me out of boredom.

Too bad? Wait~, weren't these guns taglocked? So they had to be on tag to use them? doesn't that mean they're actually "working" for their business IF they're on tag? If they misused their weapons, they should have been fired, there's nothing wrong with PPA.

THIS THREAD HAS BEEN POWERRANGEREDITED BY SMU. BARBECUE.

meaning there currupt staff friends gave them money how hard is that to get they used the money to buy guns common connect the dots...

also they could be on tag ALL DAY and not be doing a job they would PK WHILE ON TAG even though they wernt doing a job. IE a hit that someone PAIED them to do.

did i say a was a exclent pker? no i did not but i have killed some ppa/pi guys but in the long run was i good enough to join them? no i spend to much time on the editor unlike some people what i do is a little harder then hosting a event. (yes you smu)
Old 07-13-2005, 07:42 AM
Era Developer
Send a message via ICQ to RecycleBin Send a message via AIM to RecycleBin Send a message via MSN to RecycleBin Send a message via Yahoo to RecycleBin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smutastic
You obviously don't know what you are talking about, do you?
Right, PI was overpowered, but it's not like it was impossible to beat them.
You also need some skill to playerkill properbly.

Uhm... No.
Mange has been FAQ for like... 3 months? Or even less? I can't remember.
He didn't really have alot of rights, he wasn't really able to give a specific person some kind of advantage.

So? Why are you crying then? It's not like Ricardo hired random people (Note: please do not count 2Pac as an PI leader.), if you were a skilled pker you could have joined that club, their advantage wasn't THAT huge.

"most of them were good but becuse they had friends that were currupt staff" - What does that mean? People didn't become "good" because of Mange, he didn't do **** beside blocking unstick me out of boredom.

Too bad? Wait~, weren't these guns taglocked? So they had to be on tag to use them? doesn't that mean they're actually "working" for their business IF they're on tag? If they misused their weapons, they should have been fired, there's nothing wrong with PPA.

THIS THREAD HAS BEEN POWERRANGEREDITED BY SMU. BARBECUE.

You were almost wrong on all accounts. :[
PPA ALWAYS were on tag (including me) we would just make sewers and abuse our guns and kill people for no reason. The leader did ****.

And to the "players being good because of corrupt staff", I doubt he is referring to mange, I think he is referring to Chrisz and ect giving PI so many items to buy / make.

Oh yeah, Tupac was a leader of PI and I consider him one as well.. he acually didnt do anything wrong.. PI never had a point besides to sell their items and they did sell items. Ammo :]
Old 07-13-2005, 07:45 AM
VulcanP2P is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by RecycleBin
You were almost wrong on all accounts. :[
PPA ALWAYS were on tag (including me) we would just make sewers and abuse our guns and kill people for no reason. The leader did ****.

And to the "players being good because of corrupt staff", I doubt he is referring to mange, I think he is referring to Chrisz and ect giving PI so many items to buy / make.

Oh yeah, Tupac was a leader of PI and I consider him one as well.. he acually didnt do anything wrong.. PI never had a point besides to sell their items and they did sell items. Ammo :]
He sold ammo when he was in the mood to make money not when people needed it if I remember correctly.

For Zone or Guild Support use the Support Center
Old 07-13-2005, 03:05 PM
world-class douchebag
RogueShatterblade will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to RogueShatterblade
Quote:
Originally Posted by VulcanP2P
He sold ammo when he was in the mood to make money not when people needed it if I remember correctly.
Hear hear.

Anyone who thinks Tupac was a good leader is really a simple creature.
Tupac is just lower than the dirt on the bottom of my ****ing pumas.

*Bell: I'm going to faint, Ocelot turned into a real human being. One I can actually have some respect for.

Old 07-13-2005, 04:52 PM
Error.
TheSmu is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to TheSmu Send a message via Yahoo to TheSmu
Quote:
Originally Posted by zim5354
meaning there currupt staff friends gave them money how hard is that to get they used the money to buy guns common connect the dots...
Stop comming up with stupid assumptions, it's easy to get rich without "currupt staff friends".

Quote:
also they could be on tag ALL DAY and not be doing a job they would PK WHILE ON TAG even though they wernt doing a job. IE a hit that someone PAIED them to do.
And whose fault is that? PPA would be awesome if they do their job without misusing their guns and tags.

Quote:
did i say a was a exclent pker? no i did not but i have killed some ppa/pi guys but in the long run was i good enough to join them? no i spend to much time on the editor unlike some people what i do is a little harder then hosting a event. (yes you smu)
Yeah, that's all I have to do. Oh wait, I don't even have to do that because I'll just hire some guys to do that for me, so I can idle on RC for months.
LOL SCAMT RICK!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecycleBin
...Right~. That made me laugh.
left you begging for more.
Old 07-13-2005, 07:45 PM
Banned
SoSolid66 is on a distinguished road
PI owned, I miss PI

Cool peoples club? So what. There was nothing wrong with PI, laming with P2K's? Nah, only time PI members (or me atleast) used their P2K's was in self defense, and even then people whined about it, you knew we had strong guns, so why bother trying to PK us if you're going to die and then cry about it
Old 07-13-2005, 07:52 PM
That one guy!
zim5354 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via AIM to zim5354
yes it is possiable to become rich without having staff friends but does it make it right that there staff friends gave them money? no what you basically said is its ok to rob a bank even though you could get the money by working at a real job!!

i NEVER said you didnt host events im just saying some of us do things that are harder then hosting events! (but now that i think of it eras events never were hosted ALOT till the snake period when chrisz was around never saw to many -_-)

Yes ppa would have been cool but a post or two back i rember you saying as long as they were on tag they were doing there job...
Old 07-13-2005, 08:55 PM
Not anymore.
Smutastic is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Smutastic Send a message via AIM to Smutastic Send a message via MSN to Smutastic Send a message via Yahoo to Smutastic
Ugh...

Quote:
yes it is possiable to become rich without having staff friends but does it make it right that there staff friends gave them money? no what you basically said is its ok to rob a bank even though you could get the money by working at a real job!!
No. The point is, you're acting like Era was full of that kind of staff, which isn't true, the only one who gave stuff "away" to his friends was Kadar.

Quote:
i NEVER said you didnt host events im just saying some of us do things that are harder then hosting events!
Once again, you didn't get the point. I'm not only hosting Events, stop comming up with assumptions, if you don't know anything about my job on Era, you shouldn't complain about it.

Quote:
(but now that i think of it eras events never were hosted ALOT till the snake period when chrisz was around never saw to many -_-)
Coincidence? Well, I've been an Events Team member since Tupac was "chosen" as ETA. He fired me after a week because he started to dislike me. He quit his job, Magic Bush took his job, I got my job back. (MB is an awesome Events Team Admin btw <3) Too bad MB quit as well... After that, Ningnong (<3) made me ETA. I always kept the Events Team active, the same goes for MB, Tupac was horrible, don't blame me.

Quote:
Yes ppa would have been cool but a post or two back i rember you saying as long as they were on tag they were doing there job...

Your journey back to birth, it's haunting you, it's haunting you...
Your departure from the earth, it's haunting you, it's haunting you...
Old 07-13-2005, 09:36 PM
IT'S TIME TO PARTY LET'S
Good_Ol_Daze will become famous soon enough
the cool thing about a business like PPA, is that if you say we PKed you, we could just say we were hired and there was pretty much no way to prove otherwise.
Quote:
Originally Posted by someidiot
did i say a was a exclent pker? no i did not but i have killed some ppa/pi guys but in the long run was i good enough to join them? no i spend to much time on the editor unlike some people
Yes, unfortunately, we forgot to add "anyone who kills us can join" to our hiring policy. Sorry.

Yeah guys, the big problem with Era, was that you couldn't snap your fingers and get anything you wanted brought to you on a ****ing plate.
Yeah, PPA\PI guys got a few perks. Why not? PPA did a job that required us to kill people who in some cases were a lot better PKers than most of us, so since PPA was a best friends club (<3), some of us needed guns to make up for our (my), less than ample PKing skills.

Zim I suggest you take your thug life to another server, you obviously can't cut it in this one.
Old 07-13-2005, 10:00 PM
PK Admin
Obvious is on a distinguished road
There's obviously an issue here.
Jenn gave both Sean and Mange FAQ+Staff tools.
This was after Jenn's reset; PI didn't exist.

I also note that I was in both PI and PPA; I still used a Famas.
Old 07-13-2005, 10:29 PM
RED SQUARE CLUB
Damix2 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Good_Ol_Daze
so since PPA was a best friends club (<3), some of us needed guns to make up for our (my), less than ample PKing skills.
So true, we were all from 2k1, thats how PPA started. Then we got the enforcer and defenders and everyone wanted to join =D
Old 07-13-2005, 11:15 PM
Starting not to love you
Curt1zzle has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Curt1zzle
I was the coolest Police Chief, OR ELSE...

Ahh, the EP days.

Boy oh boy do I miss my tazer...

This message has been deleted by Sam. Reason: you should better stop it now
Old 07-14-2005, 12:25 AM
Era Developer
Bl0nkt will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Bl0nkt
Naw...
PI and PPA are what kept a large portion of the playercount. It was a challenge to get into any of them and they provided annoyance. PI and PPA was like the American Dream of Era.

I suck at similes. But, anyway... my point is that PI and PPA gave players something to hate, to love and gave them a goal. Not to mention teh ub4r l33t P2Ks.
Old 07-14-2005, 01:16 AM
Era Developer
Quote:
Originally Posted by VulcanP2P
Not when I was Operation Manager.