Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Graal V6 forums > Your opinion
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-11-2010, 06:58 PM
Somewhat rusty
Loriel is a name known to allLoriel is a name known to allLoriel is a name known to allLoriel is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigairius View Post
I agree. Trolling is counterproductive, and more measures should be taken in order to prevent it. Graal is having a hard enough time keeping developers as it is.
Do you realise that developers stop giving a **** about Graal because of **** unimaginative derivative playerworld projects stealing **** and making **** threads about it, completely devalueing any actual contribution by actual developers, while being protected in their *******ishness by retarded moderators who didn't recognise a troll if it lived under their bridge?
Old 09-11-2010, 06:59 PM
Somewhat rusty
Loriel is a name known to allLoriel is a name known to allLoriel is a name known to allLoriel is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubical View Post
Why not post a new thread about it in the playerworld main forums instead of trolling a thread asking for help?
Hey if you disagree with my posts in this thread why don't you make a new thread in NGRT to discuss them
Old 09-11-2010, 07:02 PM
Somewhat rusty
Also it would be cool if you could comment on 1) the guy making the thread not even being associated with the server 2) the accusations that the server stole all its **** 3) the server having no perspective and just being a staff playground

I mean, yeah, everybody is entitled to waste a bunch of money on a **** server with no redeeming qualities, but then by god we are entitled to call them out on it when they try to pass it off as an actual project worth actual developers' time
Banned
Cubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loriel View Post
Hey if you disagree with my posts in this thread why don't you make a new thread in NGRT to discuss them
Because what you we are talking about is relevant to this thread with the exception of
Quote:
hey didn't i ban you on gk once

what was that for again
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Ban those Era/Zone players from the forums they're posting this 'trolling' crap, servers with good intentions and proper hiring threads usually don't get 'trolled'. However yeah there are the odd times when a stupid pointless argument is started and extends for a couple pages but the thread creator should be reporting those and stopping it before it gets worse.

However, Graal Ghetto is in fact a piece of **** and people should know to stay away from it, they've been trading their virtual goods for others and exploiting their server since day 1.
Old 09-11-2010, 07:04 PM
not doing alot
Liberated has a spectacular aura about
Loriel, can you please use the multi-quote button.
Old 09-11-2010, 07:06 PM
Somewhat rusty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubical View Post
Because what you we are talking about is relevant to this thread with the exception of
I guess my fundamental disagreement with you then is that I think it is not trolling but appropriate and absolutely vital to be able to discuss a server in its hiring threads!! I mean if I was a developer looking for work I would kind of want to know whether the server I was considering was actually run by ****heads as described in that thread
Old 09-11-2010, 07:06 PM
Somewhat rusty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liberated View Post
Loriel, can you please use the multi-quote button.
Pretend I am making some sort of thread structure argument here

Edit: Apart from when I reply to Tigairius twice, I guess
Old 09-11-2010, 07:21 PM
not doing alot
Liberated has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Pretend I am making some sort of thread structure argument here
The same can be done in 1 post.
It is quicker to use the multiquote, and it is less annoying for the rest of us.
Win win, no?
Old 09-11-2010, 07:27 PM
The Cat
Tigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant future
Quote:
*** filled quote
I realize that developers lose interest for many reasons. I also realize that if there is anyone who is trying to get into developing, they can easily be chased away by trolls on these forums.

“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.”
Old 09-11-2010, 07:38 PM
Somewhat rusty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigairius View Post
I realize that developers lose interest for many reasons. I also realize that if there is anyone who is trying to get into developing, they can easily be chased away by trolls on these forums.
and they would probably be better off "chased away" outright than after having sunk months into some **** playerworld that went exploited them and ultimately went nowhere
Old 09-11-2010, 07:39 PM
Somewhat rusty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liberated View Post
The same can be done in 1 post.
It is quicker to use the multiquote, and it is less annoying for the rest of us.
Win win, no?
Just trying this out

Edit: No it does not seem like it keeps the structure
Old 09-11-2010, 07:47 PM
xAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud of
Quote:
and they would probably be better off "chased away" outright than after having sunk months into some **** playerworld that went exploited them and ultimately went nowhere
so what made you want to work on Graal all those years ago
Old 09-11-2010, 07:55 PM
Somewhat rusty
Quote:
Originally Posted by xAndrewx View Post
so what made you want to work on Graal all those years ago
Not ****ty playerworlds certainly
Old 09-11-2010, 09:11 PM
Master of Puppets
xXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to xXziroXx Send a message via MSN to xXziroXx
Quote:
Yeah because being new to development and having a ****ty playerworld as a playground to improve yourself if even slightly is bad. Right?

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Shigeru Miyamoto
Closed Thread