Go Back   Graal Forums > Graal V6 forums > Your opinion
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-17-2010, 03:15 PM
/-;,;-\ /-;,;-\ /-;,;-\
KrimsonSky can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to KrimsonSky
Trials...

it sucks, but I'm def' not wasting anymore money on this game... [i.e $230+...lol'able? I think so! ]

I think the only server that has been lenient on trials, is Era.
Screw obv mode.

But the only problem I have with being a trial is the head thing... I should be able to wear the head[s] I made ....

Because lord knows this guy isn't becoming gold anytime in the near future.

Yo opinion on trials and what they should get, or shouldn't have.

*Bell (Tue Feb 09 15:32:52 2010): go sit on noctorious and pretend you're on Era!
Chris Vimes (Sun Aug 08 09:40:16 2010): r u rly a purple super dragon??
snk (Working) (Wed Oct 13 12:40:55 2010):they do nothing, i hate them with passion
Old 07-17-2010, 03:40 PM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
I think there should be a lot greater extensions on the Observer Mode towards how long you have before a freeze or complete removal but I know we've all nagged our heads off trying to tell stefan/unixmad that so they've only allowed it if you place limitations for them yourself on your server. The whole heads thing is just ludicrous, I mean it poses no reason to buy an upgrade towards your account for Heads when you can use any body sword shield etc etc basically anything besides a head.

tl;dr version: Extend the time trials can have to play before they are put in observer mode some more but keep the wait time or slightly extend to compensate and remove the head penalty.

Careful, thoughts and opinions here scare people.

Last edited by Fulg0reSama; 07-17-2010 at 03:56 PM..
Old 07-17-2010, 03:59 PM
Rjax Shizibz
Dnegel will become famous soon enough
Everyone should be able too use their own personal heads, even with Trial mode.
Old 07-17-2010, 06:18 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
it's hard because they've been very leniant with trials lately (their stats saving, etc), however without lifetime classic i cant really support anything that's being done at the moment so i dunno

im also not a fan of competely free games with microtransactions, im a fan of games where you pay once and play for life. games like heroes of newerth. theres usually 30,000 players on and atleast 16,000 at any given time. thats why i was a fan of lifetime classic. you still had restrictions; you couldnt play the gold servers (which at the time were actually decent-good) so there was still a reason to upgrade. nowadays thats gone and theyre relying on milking people for content they didnt even make but again, i just dont know anymore.
Old 07-17-2010, 06:35 PM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimsonSky View Post
I think the only server that has been lenient on trials, is Era.
wat.
Old 07-17-2010, 06:42 PM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dnegel View Post
Everyone should be able too use their own personal heads, even with Trial mode.
That defeats the entire purpose of the head restriction. The head restriction was traded in for "limited screen size", which was just awful, so it's worth it. I'd rather see lifetime classic re-added and maybe moving some servers to the Gold tab and significantly lowering prices of Gold.
Old 07-17-2010, 07:04 PM
/-;,;-\ /-;,;-\ /-;,;-\
How about players that have been playing for "x" amount of years gets classic... its like... we've already payed... more then (I) we've should have....

Subscriptions = Lame
Purchasing Classic = Good deal

iMad.

[also, I do remember when i first purchased this account, in the Graal-Store is did say "x amount of time for Gold servers, lifetime on classic playerworlds" ... yet I'm trial.... /makesnosense]

also, on a side note.... Era....srsly.... you can get deaths... but not kills ?.... that's just so evil...
*Bell (Tue Feb 09 15:32:52 2010): go sit on noctorious and pretend you're on Era!
snk (Working) (Wed Oct 13 12:40:55 2010):they do nothing, i hate them with passion

Last edited by KrimsonSky; 07-17-2010 at 07:16 PM..
Old 07-17-2010, 08:23 PM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbk1994 View Post
That defeats the entire purpose of the head restriction. The head restriction was traded in for "limited screen size", which was just awful, so it's worth it. I'd rather see lifetime classic re-added and maybe moving some servers to the Gold tab and significantly lowering prices of Gold.
But that's just what we're saying cbk, Limiting that has no reason whatsoever. the screen size bit was retarded as well. Should we thank them for not allowing us to use what we've made for everyone?

Careful, thoughts and opinions here scare people.
Old 07-17-2010, 08:38 PM
/-;,;-\ /-;,;-\ /-;,;-\
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fulg0reSama View Post
Should we thank them for not allowing us to use what we've made for everyone?
No... we have to pay them.
Old 07-17-2010, 09:41 PM
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbk1994 View Post
maybe moving some servers to the Gold tab
nop, gold is a place for cj's own servers. unless of course someone makes a super high quality server and they want it to be gold
Old 07-17-2010, 10:03 PM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
nop, gold is a place for cj's own servers. unless of course someone makes a super high quality server and they want it to be gold
Gold is a curse.

Lower subscription fees, removal of Observer mode, server-specific subscription bonuses, and more aesthetic/extra/non-game-breaking goodies available in the gelat shop should work just nicely.

A one-time purchase like on Classic iPhone for access to all the other heads would probably a good thing to add as well.
Old 07-17-2010, 10:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fowlplay4 View Post
Lower subscription fees, removal of Observer mode, server-specific subscription bonuses, and more aesthetic/extra/non-game-breaking goodies available in the gelat shop should work just nicely.

A one-time purchase like on Classic iPhone for access to all the other heads would probably a good thing to add as well.
agreed, non-game breaking is of course the keyword. micro transactions have completely crippled gunbound (yeah laugh idc) and i dont want graal to go down the same path. i also dont want to see cash users having the "easy way out". i dont mind small perks but i hate imbalance.
Old 07-17-2010, 10:40 PM
Master of Puppets
xXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to xXziroXx Send a message via MSN to xXziroXx
imo micro transactions is THE way to go, but it should only sell novelty items and nothing that impacts gameplay in any way (CJ cards being a bad example on how to do it).

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Shigeru Miyamoto
Old 07-17-2010, 11:26 PM
/-;,;-\ /-;,;-\ /-;,;-\
I just want to play the game like I have been for 6 years.... I have no clue why I [personally] have to spend more then what I have already to continue playing normally...

**** grinds me gears~!
Old 07-17-2010, 11:59 PM
Boom!
Stephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud of
Zone is currently free to trials.

I will be developing the in-game gelat store while the playercount rises, they will mutually support one and other.