Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Zone
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-08-2006, 02:38 AM
Ex-Zone God ;)
jkool666 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to jkool666 Send a message via Yahoo to jkool666
Newbies, How to Start Spars...

Well I started playing again for a bit... I kind of retired to Zodiac for a short period of time. I come back and no one knows how to spar... I belive sparing arenas were made so people could *spar* not lame the other person wile they wait for you to stand backs together and shoot. Then I thought, maybe they don't understand how to spar? So yeah theres some pictures attached of sparing... I'll also describe it in this.

1. You normally stand backs together and wait for someone to shoot. What I like to do is shoot at the same time as then its fair ammo/clip wise.
2. If on another planet, you may ask someone else to shoot in the middle of you and your partner and shoot so then neither of you waste a shot. Also its always good to have someone moderate the spar.
3. On the sparing arena's there are event blue markers where you can stand on to get a good distance away from your opponent.

A sudgestion for this would be to warp players onto that marker and then start the spar much like events start on Classic and Playerworld servers. This being a countdown. People warping there (and now being able to shoot until it says go) would get rid of door lamers aswell.

Thanks for your time.
Attached Images
File Type: png Begin.png (82.4 KB, 86 views)
File Type: png Starting.png (131.9 KB, 87 views)
File Type: png Marker.png (50.2 KB, 103 views)
Old 02-08-2006, 06:14 AM
God of Zone
Dreth is on a distinguished road
i'm with ya there jesse
another word of advice, dont pipe-door lame, it only makes people mad. if you're gonna use pipes, wait til the por soul is in the room and can move