Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Bomy Island Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 07-15-2009, 01:33 AM
ohay
cloudstrifevii is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to cloudstrifevii Send a message via MSN to cloudstrifevii
I am back on the forums mainly to support this project! Let me know if yall need anything(besides back ups)!

Nick: Peg Leg
E-Mail: [email protected]
Old 07-18-2009, 10:18 PM
Developer
Novice is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Novice
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudstrifevii View Post
I am back on the forums mainly to support this project! Let me know if yall need anything(besides back ups)!
It's pretty much gone down the drain from what I've heard and seen.
Old 07-18-2009, 10:57 PM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Novice View Post
It's pretty much gone down the drain from what I've heard and seen.
Yeah this is true. I let Novice on the other day to check out what Andrew has been doing and he was like "wow this sux!!" and I cried. We then went to N-Pulse and had the time of our lives.
Old 07-19-2009, 10:34 AM
Banned
sid.gottlieb@googlemail.com will become famous soon enough
o_O!

I've not really done much but convert scripts over... I admit that it's taking time and that I don't have as much time as I did before however I'm still working but on a slow basis. I'm sorry with the progress and the amount of time that it's taking me.
Old 07-19-2009, 01:14 PM
Master Tux
WanDaMan is a jewel in the roughWanDaMan is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to WanDaMan
Don't apologize, it's not as if you have a fleet of staff supporting you.
Old 07-19-2009, 06:40 PM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
o_O!

I've not really done much but convert scripts over... I admit that it's taking time and that I don't have as much time as I did before however I'm still working but on a slow basis. I'm sorry with the progress and the amount of time that it's taking me.
I think Rufus was being sarcastic.
Old 07-20-2009, 04:28 AM
Graalian since 1998
osrs is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to osrs Send a message via AIM to osrs Send a message via MSN to osrs Send a message via Yahoo to osrs
But now tell me, how's this project going?
Old 07-20-2009, 04:31 AM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
From what I've seen, Andy has been making some much needed scripting progress. Dan rescripted everything in a very... systematic way, but was very confusing in itself to understand and work with... and ended up trying to take BI for himself until it was taken away from him. His scripts were to the point even editing something as simple as the message system meant navigating through 4-5 separate NPCs(from weapons, to classes, to DBNPC's). It was a pain, and I think Andy is working on making it all more simpler and easier to work with, hopefully. Either way, scripting is getting done, and that's something that was really needed.
Old 07-20-2009, 07:42 AM
Developer
Novice is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Novice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufus View Post
Yeah this is true. I let Novice on the other day to check out what Andrew has been doing and he was like "wow this sux!!" and I cried. We then went to N-Pulse and had the time of our lives.
Touché, although I couldn't care less. Just at least give us an update once in a while on what's happening.
Old 07-28-2009, 05:24 PM
Pelikano has a little shameless behaviour in the past
If Andy is on it, it'll be all good :]