Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Unholy Nation Main Forum > Unholy Nation News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-25-2011, 08:44 AM
Absolut_Crono is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Observer Mode pending removal!

To keep everyone up to date, I received an email from Stefan on October 17 regarding removing observer mode. He states that he will need Unixmad to approve of the removal, as well as perform an inspection of the Gelat Shop items. I have provided him all of the information he requested on the same day, so hopefully Observer mode will be removed very shortly.

Crono (not me) also suggested removing the limitation of not letting trial accounts in the spar arena, allowing them to spar and lose rate as anyone else would. I don't think this is a bad idea, as we already have anti-laming things in place for the spar arena as it is. Any opinions on this?

I would like to close with 2 things, the first being congrats to Staffeh becoming our PR Admin, and we are HIRING STAFF. We are looking for practically every type of staff team member, so if you are interested in applying contact one of the department admins in order to find out how to apply for a position.

If you want observer mode removed quicker, you know where we are as far as the server staff are concerned!