FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-31-2008, 09:37 PM
Dark Ravenblade
Ravenblade1979 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Ravenblade1979
Want too.

It has come to my attention that people have been having problems with my attitude. I would like to work this out with people but I need to point out that you people aren't exactly easy to deal with. A person says something and you automatically shoot back with insults or racist remarks or even bother someone till they complain to me.

If your caught doing something wrong just deal with the consequences. Usually its just a lock. I myself lock people for only 10 minutes then let them out.

But seriously lets work this stuff out.
Old 05-31-2008, 09:44 PM
The Blackswan
pooper200000 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to pooper200000
Quote:
It has come to my attention that people have been having problems with my attitude.
I have problems with your attitude but if I try addressing them you just tell me to "F*** OFF"
I really don't see why you posted this thread when you will most likely just attack anyone who posts any/some constructive criticism.
Old 05-31-2008, 10:08 PM
Teh Whatz?!
SolidSnake989 is on a distinguished road
Wow, i can guess all those deleted post with a vry edumcationed gues.

But Raven, It's not us. It's you.

Last edited by SolidSnake989; 05-31-2008 at 10:16 PM.. Reason: Try to delete stuff that is ACUTALLY Flame?
Old 05-31-2008, 10:10 PM
Daniel
Dan is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Dan
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidSnake989 View Post

But Raven, It's not us. It's you.
Explain why it's Raven then?
Old 05-31-2008, 10:14 PM
Teh Whatz?!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan View Post
Explain why it's Raven then?
Apperently you have only seen his suck up side

He's one of the worest people I've ever seen with an attitude problem. This is coming from someone who has a bad attitude. He gets upset every easily, Which will build up and up then he ends up with a bad attitude. Please if your going to ask why he gets upset, I'll tell you right now, simple NAME CALLING and also barrel throwing.

Last edited by SolidSnake989; 05-31-2008 at 10:18 PM.. Reason: Spelling Errors.
Old 05-31-2008, 10:40 PM
Deas
Deas_Voice is a jewel in the roughDeas_Voice is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Deas_Voice Send a message via MSN to Deas_Voice Send a message via Yahoo to Deas_Voice
i have no problems with ravens atitude,
i got a nice rule i try to stick with, "treat others as youself would want to get treaten"
its not raven its you guys, because you guys complain alot at raven so he gets mad because he just hate people who cant deal with that they got cought doing something wrong, so i would advice you all to read the rules once more ( or even read it for the first time! )
since 2003~
I Support~
ღAeonღ | ღTestbedღ | ღDelteriaღ

if you are going to rep me, don't be an idiot, leave your name!
I got nothing but love for you

Last edited by Deas_Voice; 05-31-2008 at 10:42 PM.. Reason: grammar
Old 05-31-2008, 10:54 PM
Live to Laugh
Desear is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Desear Send a message via MSN to Desear
I just would like you to listen more clearly, a respect the players in-general.

For example, when you were changing Iricia, we told you numerous times, don't do it, it won't end well, and that other planets needed it more. Instead of taking our replies, or even acknowledging them, you act immature, and say, "Lamers are the only ones who disagree?". You could have at least said some a lot nicer, and mature, "Guys look, I know you might not like the change, but its for the better, and if it doesn't work out, we can have Stefan change it back, ok?"

Personally, I think you need to learn to respect others as well, and allow them on the same scale as you, just because your older then all the other players, doesn't mean you can talk down to them.
Old 05-31-2008, 11:58 PM
anubis_wing will become famous soon enough
All ETs go through this, Raven just takes it more...offensive.
Old 06-01-2008, 03:37 AM
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
this appears to me to be a thread in which Raven is trying to resolve some issues some have with him. Keep the posts regarding that issue, without flaming, and name calling.
Also, if you dont have anything worthwhile to say, such as "lol" or something similar, then dont post. It isnt helpful at all in this thread, and is nothing but spam.
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NON-GRAAL RELATED FORUM (<<READ THOROUGHLY!)

SUPPORT: http://support.toonslab.com

NOTE: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN POSTS.
READ>THINK>POST
Old 06-01-2008, 03:39 AM
Kds Xanadu
Dante55555 is an unknown quantity at this point
All these deleted posts? Dang, I missed the drama! =(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenblade1979 View Post
It has come to my attention that people have been having problems with my attitude. I would like to work this out with people but I need to point out that you people aren't exactly easy to deal with. A person says something and you automatically shoot back with insults or racist remarks or even bother someone till they complain to me.

If your caught doing something wrong just deal with the consequences. Usually its just a lock. I myself lock people for only 10 minutes then let them out.

But seriously lets work this stuff out.
I'd love to break this down line for line all fancy like but I don't know how to do that. Let me work my magic, tho :o

You: It has come to my attention that people have been having problems with my attitude. I would like to work this out with people but I need to point out that you people aren't exactly easy to deal with.

My response: Well, it's sort of your job to "deal" with them.

You: If your caught doing something wrong just deal with the consequences. Usually its just a lock. I myself lock people for only 10 minutes then let them out.

My response: I've heard some complaints about you myself. Apparently, you ban people a lot. You can't handle simple namecalling, either. Now I was a bit of a hardbutt when I was a GP, but I seldom retaliated to people by sticking a ban on their forehead. Oh sure, I made threats just to spook them (only if they were random noobs; you whisper ban and they go running) but I never let them get under my skin.
Unless they start throwing racial slurs at you, just ignore them. If they do, give them a warning. If they persist, kick them. If they persist, lock them. If they persist, disconnect them. If they persist, warn them that they are on their last chance before you ban them. If they continue, hit them with your ban hammer.

Easy enough? You've got my msn. If you have any questions or need some tips, just email me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidSnake989 View Post
Apperently you have only seen his suck up side

Please if your going to ask why he gets upset, I'll tell you right now, simple NAME CALLING and also barrel throwing.
This sounds like Puppy :o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desear View Post
I just would like you to listen more clearly, a respect the players in-general.

For example, when you were changing Iricia, we told you numerous times, don't do it, it won't end well, and that other planets needed it more. Instead of taking our replies, or even acknowledging them, you act immature, and say, "Lamers are the only ones who disagree?". You could have at least said some a lot nicer, and mature, "Guys look, I know you might not like the change, but its for the better, and if it doesn't work out, we can have Stefan change it back, ok?"

Personally, I think you need to learn to respect others as well, and allow them on the same scale as you, just because your older then all the other players, doesn't mean you can talk down to them.

Desear, you're amazing. I love how you analyze problems and come up with easy solutions, all in a very calm manner. Try being more like Desear, Raven.

My own thoughts regarding some of the things Desear addressed in his posts:

Desear: I just would like you to listen more clearly, a respect the players in-general.

My thoughts: A simple request and one that you can't go wrong with.

Desear: For example, when you were changing Iricia, we told you numerous times, don't do it, it won't end well, and that other planets needed it more.

My thoughts: Whooo, I have to agree here. I logged onto Zone for the first time in months and felt part of my soul get torn to pieces. Base 1... BAD RAVEN! Ok, I'll admit the front part would have been a good idea. As in, just building it up a little. Making it look formidable since, after all, it's base 1. The whole extention upwards, however, was not needed.
Also, bridges on Iricia are a big no-no. They eliminate one of the biggest reasons people buy jetpacks. Scrap what you did on Zone Debug, man. It's not going to work and Dan agreed with me on it. So, even if you are going to throw a tantrum (not saying you will) and say you're going to do it anyway, you're not. It's Dan's server, not yours.
Er... On the subject of Dan...if so many of the ETs opposed it, why the heck didn't he even listen to them? Surely that many staff members against a certain topic would count for SOMETHING? Daniel I thought I taught you better ):

Desear: Instead of taking our replies, or even acknowledging them, you act immature, and say, "Lamers are the only ones who disagree?". You could have at least said some a lot nicer, and mature, "Guys look, I know you might not like the change, but its for the better, and if it doesn't work out, we can have Stefan change it back, ok?"

My thoughts: Always listen to your co-workers. ALWAYS. I listened to everyone and encouraged them to speak up (although with SN I began to regret it x]) so I'd know if I was doing something wrong before animosity built up, you know?
Plus, you can't be immature with admin rights. I don't want to see you get fired, Raven... Listen to everyone's problems with you and take them in stride.
It'll pay off in the long run :]

- Dante
Old 06-01-2008, 04:01 AM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante55555 View Post

if you have

<quote>post</quote>

you can do this:

PHP Code:
[QUOTE]
part of post
[/QUOTE]
my text
[QUOTE]
end of post
[/QUOTE]
my text 

From what I've seen, Raven does tend to get offended pretty easily.
Old 06-01-2008, 04:16 PM
Dark Ravenblade
Ravenblade1979 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Ravenblade1979
actually Pojo I refuse to talk to people from gk period. I have my reason.

Also I need to ask when i gave permission for you to post from our personal msn conversation.

Note: I have decided to keep a daily log of any pm's i sent and responses I get and I am going to be sending them to Dan.

As much as I really want to resolve this I also need to show him a side of the people complaining that they don't show. I will not be changing a thing in the logs. I have nothing to hide.
Old 06-01-2008, 04:26 PM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenblade1979 View Post
actually Pojo I refuse to talk to people from gk period. I have my reason.
Which is why people see you as a stubborn and ignorant. I agree if you follow that.
Quote:
Also I need to ask when i gave permission for you to post from our personal msn conversation.
Rule of thumb on the internet: don't say anything you wouldn't want others to see.
Quote:
As much as I really want to resolve this I also need to show him a side of the people complaining that they don't show. I will not be changing a thing in the logs. I have nothing to hide.
Who cares? Players are allowed to complain if you are doing something wrong.
Old 06-01-2008, 04:31 PM
Teh Whatz?!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante55555 View Post
This sounds like Puppy :o
No, trust me. It's Raven. Puppy gets mad at name calling and saying you love him. Raven gets mad at name calling and barrel throwing
Old 06-01-2008, 04:34 PM
† Ðяΰм & βâsş †
blazeingonix is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to blazeingonix
You banned me for no reason that's the problem with you . You are corrupt