Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > N-Pulse Main Forum > Hiring for N-Pulse
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-10-2003, 01:05 AM
Gambet is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Milkdude99
Every server has it's ups and downs, some more than others. The current Staff as the last Staff are doing their best to get it up on a up swing but scripters are in short supply or good ones that is. Many complain on servers but few are willing or don't have the skills to help , it is a problem on all Graal not just Npulse.
yes that is true, but i mean i use to love and enjoy N-Pulse, but now its just not the same. A lot of times when servers are given new management it takes a down fall but then usually either stays down or goes back up, but N-Pulse still hasnt gone back to how it usually is. I guess the whole management change really brought down N-Pulse, and there arnt that many talented staff to help bring it back up.
Old 11-10-2003, 01:36 AM
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by ForgottenLegacy
I'd be NPulse's best bet at finding a well-seasoned scripter, but too bad Moonie will refuse to hire me. I also know of several other good scripters that would like to work for a small server like NPulse, but all of them are 'blacklisted.'
lol, I dont know who you are, but if I wouldn't hire you when Npulse was under my management, there was a good reason...and the fact that you didn't know that I dont manage it anymore says to me that you dont even play Npulse. I dont think anyone is blacklisted right now under Rai's management, I believe he is giving people second chances, so why dont you apply and find out............
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NON-GRAAL RELATED FORUM (<<READ THOROUGHLY!)

SUPPORT: http://support.toonslab.com

NOTE: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN POSTS.
READ>THINK>POST
Old 11-10-2003, 01:49 AM
Truckin Up
Milkdude99 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to Milkdude99
Quote:
Originally posted by Gambet

yes that is true, but i mean i use to love and enjoy N-Pulse, but now its just not the same. A lot of times when servers are given new management it takes a down fall but then usually either stays down or goes back up, but N-Pulse still hasnt gone back to how it usually is. I guess the whole management change really brought down N-Pulse, and there arnt that many talented staff to help bring it back up.
All you can do is give them a chance, they are working hard on Npulse to improve what they deem needs to be done, will it be the same as when Moonie and I had it? No but you never know it may even be better. That is what our (Moonie and I) wish is, for Npulse to be better than when we had it. True with new Management also brings a new "feel " about Npulse, they are not as strict as we were and maybe that is why it was more attractive to some(when we had it) because of this. It also set us apart from the rest because it was a place where Graal rules were enforced for everyone equally. I am not saying it isn't done now but a server does take on the personality of the ones that manage it. So just be patient and see what develops before you make judgements on them.

Moon God
Graal.net

---------- Home---------

Old 11-10-2003, 01:58 AM
Gambet is on a distinguished road
yes, but just like u did you gave them management like a month ago or more, and within that month nothing new has been out. Rai and Sadie arnt on that much, and the player count has dropped drastically. What you said wouldve been good if they had just recieved management about a week ago. Im not saying that N-Pulse sucks or its gonna die, im just implementing my observations because i am an N-Pulse oldbie, so i can tell all of these things.
Old 11-10-2003, 02:32 AM
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by Gambet
yes, but just like u did you gave them management like a month ago or more, and within that month nothing new has been out. Rai and Sadie arnt on that much, and the player count has dropped drastically. What you said wouldve been good if they had just recieved management about a week ago. Im not saying that N-Pulse sucks or its gonna die, im just implementing my observations because i am an N-Pulse oldbie, so i can tell all of these things.
A month isn't a long time for major updates, be patient......
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.

READ>THINK>POST
Old 11-10-2003, 02:37 AM
Graalian since 1998
osrs is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to osrs Send a message via AIM to osrs Send a message via MSN to osrs Send a message via Yahoo to osrs
As someone already said, every server has good and bad moments, N-pulse seems to be in a bad moment right now, but is a very good playerworld and probably will be back to "good moments" soon.
Old 11-10-2003, 05:46 AM
-Backtoscripts-
ForgottenLegacy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ForgottenLegacy
Quote:
Originally posted by Darlene159
lol, I dont know who you are, but if I wouldn't hire you when Npulse was under my management, there was a good reason...and the fact that you didn't know that I dont manage it anymore says to me that you dont even play Npulse. I dont think anyone is blacklisted right now under Rai's management, I believe he is giving people second chances, so why dont you apply and find out............
I know you quit, and I used to play quite often. But I currently work for Babylon, and I know for a fact that Rai would NEVER hire me, that is, if he even remembered me. The reason you would not hire me was because of a little 'problem' you had with me a while back, thus banning one of my accounts. Still, I'd love to work for N-Pulse, I could finally fix some of the scripts that I gave to you people.

[Kaidenn] Maybe I will somehow take control of Lance's body when he isn't looking, have him log onto Kingdoms, update one script, and leave.
[Kaidenn] And leave him exactly where I found him, unchanged and completely unnaware of what just took place the last two minutes.
[GrowlZ] Lance: You might want to lock your bedroom door tonight
Old 11-10-2003, 07:08 AM
Administrator
Quote:

I know you quit, and I used to play quite often. But I currently work for Babylon, and I know for a fact that Rai would NEVER hire me, that is, if he even remembered me. The reason you would not hire me was because of a little 'problem' you had with me a while back, thus banning one of my accounts. Still, I'd love to work for N-Pulse, I could finally fix some of the scripts that I gave to you people.
Dont tell me you are The Balck Death or whatever....the one who messed up alot of npc's, and left them that way? And the one who kept pretending to be (whatever that hackers name was). would that be you?
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.

READ>THINK>POST
Old 11-10-2003, 07:39 AM
dot dot dot
Blitz_Hunter is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Blitz_Hunter
Quote:
Dont tell me you are The Balck Death or whatever....the one who messed up alot of npc's, and left them that way? And the one who kept pretending to be (whatever that hackers name was). would that be you?
Sounds like an idiot , to me...
Old 11-10-2003, 09:30 AM
-Backtoscripts-
ForgottenLegacy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ForgottenLegacy
Quote:
That would be me. Congrats.

But you forget, it wasn't me who messed up a lot of the scripts. Meh, I did not even touch your system and you blame it on me. You also fired me before I understood that anything was wrong, giving you even more grounds for blame on me, trying to tell me that I did not fix anything when I did not know what was wrong, and I also was not able to do anything, because you yourself fired me before any action by me could be taken.

[Kaidenn] Maybe I will somehow take control of Lance's body when he isn't looking, have him log onto Kingdoms, update one script, and leave.
[Kaidenn] And leave him exactly where I found him, unchanged and completely unnaware of what just took place the last two minutes.
[GrowlZ] Lance: You might want to lock your bedroom door tonight
Old 11-10-2003, 09:56 AM
Banned
Ducati_Link is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Ducati_Link
Okay.... I just wrote the whole post and accidently closed the window.. so now I have to write it all again... .. . .

TBD? The one who was my graalian son?

Anyway, Gambet The rules have changed. It wook Rai a couple of weeks to re-write them all out. And there is alot of woek being done behind scense. If you goto leve 2 and read the NPC men.. you would get the clues.

SaDiE is moving house, so she took a couple of weeks off to move in. Rai is busy with his RL job at the moment but he still comes on at nights to help up sort things out.

TBD, I dont know if you did it or didnt, I dont know. But if Woffles can get hire over and over and over again on N-Pulse... Surly anyone else can get that second chance.

N-Pulse only has 2 and a half scripters. Nerv, Kasper & .. . Zido ...

He so far is the only person in this post who said he would work for NP. Everyone else is bagging it. We all realise NP is on a low. But we need peoples help to get it back out. Everyone can say its on a low, just never willing to help get back on its high. I know Moonie has said this many times but it's true. It's why I have work for it for the past.. 4 years.
Old 11-10-2003, 04:33 PM
Administrator
Quote:

But you forget, it wasn't me who messed up a lot of the scripts. Meh, I did not even touch your system and you blame it on me. You also fired me before I understood that anything was wrong, giving you even more grounds for blame on me, trying to tell me that I did not fix anything when I did not know what was wrong, and I also was not able to do anything, because you yourself fired me before any action by me could be taken.
I didn't forget anything, but none of that even matters now, I dont manage the server anymore, so you can speak to Rai about it, or apply like any other person does
Quote:
Everyone can say its on a low, just never willing to help get back on its high. I know Moonie has said this many times but it's true. It's why I have work for it for the past.. 4 years.
I wish you luck in doing what I could never do, Ducati. I would help in any way I could, but sadly, I cant help in the areas Npulse needs most
If there were as many people willing to help, as there were complainers, Npulse would be set.
I hope that some scripters come forward to help.....
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.

READ>THINK>POST
Old 11-10-2003, 05:13 PM
Yoonacorn
Scott is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Scott
I remember deleting my door2.gif to glitch my way into getting the spirit bomb because the quest was bugged. Man those were the days on N-Pulse. I remember my "guild" using the "ACE" bookshelf room below the water temple as hide out. ;/
Old 11-10-2003, 05:23 PM
Script Monkey
Kaimetsu will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Haha, I remember you. You were the one that removed spaces from scripts, thinking it'd make them more efficient, right? ^_^

I remember we had an AIM conversation where you tried to tell me that people can magically hack into computers when there are no security flaws to exploit.

[edit]
Hehe
[/edit]
Old 11-10-2003, 05:29 PM
Yoonacorn
Scott is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Scott
Quote:
Originally posted by Kaimetsu

Haha, I remember you. You were the one that removed spaces from scripts, thinking it'd make them more efficient, right? ^_^

Wtf.