Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English) > Job Forum > Wiki Administration Team
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-07-2010, 08:38 PM
Zormite
BigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond repute
News Team Application: BigBear3

I am known as Pat or Bear. Since my homeserver is Graal Kingdoms, I have a running gold subscription. I also have a lifetime classic account since I also like to partake in Unholy Nation from time to time. I have experience editing Wiki pages on Wikipedia and on the GraalWiki.

Joining the Global News Team would be an incredible opportunity for myself, because I need a new interest in the game that has captured my imagination for over 9 years now.

I have held other staff positions on Graal including;
  • FAQ and Events Master on Graal Kingdoms
  • King of Zormite on Graal Kingdoms
  • FAQ and Events Team on Zodiac
  • LAT on Zodiac

Chaosorc, the Events Admin on Graal Kingdoms would vouch for me, as well as Naithaniel (Gothika), a LAT, FAQ and EM from Graal Kingdoms.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gothika View Post
I can vouch for Pat's writing ability (let me direct you to his short story Bryon). He might come across as someone who doesn't care or take things to seriously but he would honestly put 110% into anything he was doing.
I enjoy to work as a team and have no problem co-operating with others. I also enjoy writing and my dream occupation is actually in journalism. Not only would I enjoy doing this but I think it would provide a necessary, and irreplaceable experience for myself.

Last edited by BigBear3; 12-08-2010 at 08:25 PM..
Old 12-07-2010, 08:42 PM
RIP DarkCloud_PK
maximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond repute
he is terrible at fantasy hockey though
Old 12-07-2010, 08:59 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBear3 View Post
staff positions
King of Zormite
What the..?
Old 12-07-2010, 09:56 PM
Zormite
BigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crow View Post
What the..?
Being the leader of a kingdom puts you in charge of that kingdom's development. Not to mention the fact that you're practically a FAQ.
Old 12-07-2010, 09:59 PM
Global News Team
Gothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBear3 View Post
Being the leader of a kingdom puts you in charge of that kingdom's development. Not to mention the fact that you're practically a FAQ.
That is true. A Kingdom leader is a developer and must manage the development team. And also they are pretty much an unofficial FAQ/Events Master.

Edit:

I can vouch for Pat's writing ability (let me direct you to his short story Bryon). He might come across as someone who doesn't care or take things to seriously but he would honestly put 110% into anything he was doing.

Last edited by Gothika; 12-08-2010 at 01:26 AM..