Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English)
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 08-19-2014, 03:25 PM
Global Administration
MysticalDragon is just really niceMysticalDragon is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to MysticalDragon Send a message via MSN to MysticalDragon
Option 2 is the best really. As Technology progresses so doesn't software. It might take a little bit of work but would also allow us to use and update these forums to the latest features.
http://support.toonslab.com
[email protected]

Old 08-19-2014, 03:31 PM
Speed Racer
iCudi10 can only hope to improve
Preferrably option 2.
Old 08-19-2014, 04:34 PM
iZone Administrator
Matt is a jewel in the roughMatt is a jewel in the rough
I vote for vBulletin 5. Ipboard is a DRASTIC change which I predict some may not like, but then again change is definitely overdue. VBulletin 3.8 would still be a downgrade realistically, it's 2014. Just being honest.
Old 08-23-2014, 07:56 AM
Former N-Pulse Manager
Gold1 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Gold1 Send a message via MSN to Gold1
Only addition I have is when you open up the client have there be a tab on the log in screen that you can click that will take you directly to the forums.
I like to check them often but I forget a lot and considering I log in daily on client I would remember to check them often.

Also whenever you log in forums you receive a notification that someone has responded to a reply you made on a forum.
Like when you get a private message.

Last edited by Gold1; 08-23-2014 at 08:01 AM.. Reason: Adding more to it
Old 08-23-2014, 07:39 PM
iZone Administrator
An upgrade is always good and well needed, but we should focus on features a tad bit more in my opinion, which is where addons come into play. We need new things overall, not just a new a look.
Old 08-23-2014, 07:41 PM
Former N-Pulse Manager
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
An upgrade is always good and well needed, but we should focus on features a tad bit more in my opinion, which is where addons come into play. We need new things overall, not just a new a look.
That's what I was stating a bit
Old 08-23-2014, 07:46 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
The problem with this forum isn't the look, it's how it's run. This has always been an issue. I hope we get more relaxed rules.
Old 08-23-2014, 10:51 PM
Former N-Pulse Manager
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
The problem with this forum isn't the look, it's how it's run. This has always been an issue. I hope we get more relaxed rules.
What's wrong with the rules?
Old 08-25-2014, 09:18 AM
Vendhin- iEra
Portal is on a distinguished road
Option 2 is probably the best idea.
More work, but rip it off like a band aid- upgrade it to the latest version
Old 08-25-2014, 01:08 PM
iZone Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
Hmm I do agree, but I don't think the forum rules are crazy. If the majority of the community was not minors, I think rules wouldn't be such an annoyance.
Old 08-25-2014, 01:41 PM
Banned
Cubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant future
The majority of these forums aren't minors.
Old 08-25-2014, 01:52 PM
Registered Pirate Ghost
Gos_pira is a splendid one to beholdGos_pira is a splendid one to beholdGos_pira is a splendid one to beholdGos_pira is a splendid one to beholdGos_pira is a splendid one to behold
I think most of the forum goers on here are in their 20's at least.
Old 08-25-2014, 02:18 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Hmm I do agree, but I don't think the forum rules are crazy. If the majority of the community was not minors, I think rules wouldn't be such an annoyance.
Pretty sure the age of posters on Graalians is lower, yet the rules are more relaxed allowing for a wide array of content to be posted. Anyone that denies the rules here are bad are out of their minds, you only have to look back at the last 12 years.

edit: whoever neg repped me, y u hide name?

Last edited by Crono; 08-25-2014 at 03:59 PM..
Old 08-25-2014, 06:27 PM
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubical View Post
The majority of these forums aren't minors.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gos_pira View Post
I think most of the forum goers on here are in their 20's at least.
Even if this were true, any age can read these forums. Unixmad wants these forums to be for the game. He wants people to be able to come here for game related things, without all the other nonsense. They should be able to come here without the fear of being attacked for whatever reason the attackers have. It's not going to happen, and if there are no rules, the reply is, "well, it's not in the rules....where does it say that?" Yea, I have gotten that a lot.... I have had many people tell me they wont post here because of some of the "oldbies of the forum" make fun of them, or are mean to them. The fact is, we have to have rules when it comes to minors, period, and the adults should be more understanding to the fact that this game DOES have children, lots of children, that play, and read these forums. I want them all to feel they can come here without issues, but with the understanding that they have to be respectful to others, when they post.
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NON-GRAAL RELATED FORUM (<<READ THOROUGHLY!)

SUPPORT: http://support.toonslab.com

NOTE: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN POSTS.
READ>THINK>POST
Old 08-25-2014, 06:34 PM
Registered Pirate Ghost
Gos_pira is a splendid one to beholdGos_pira is a splendid one to beholdGos_pira is a splendid one to beholdGos_pira is a splendid one to beholdGos_pira is a splendid one to behold
The Graalians forums seem to do just fine and is flourishing with less strict rules, and it consists of members of all ages, but mostly minors. I don't know if you've noticed, but this forum is like a desert.

I agree that there should be rules, but if they are too strict no one wants to post. Because the post will get deleted anyway for voicing their opinion. Just like this post most likely will be.