Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Graal V6 forums > Bug Report
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-15-2007, 02:20 AM
Bloo
bscharff has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via AIM to bscharff Send a message via MSN to bscharff Send a message via Yahoo to bscharff
"Must Be Gold Account To Use RC"

I Can Log On To My Server's RC But Not Other Playerworld Servers (I Know I'm Staff On Them)
I Had Lifetime Classic and My Zone/GK Subscriptions Ran out.
On Login It Says "Developer Gold Subscription (69 Days Left), Classic Subscription"

According To This Post:
Quote:
Originally Posted by unixmad
If you had lifetime classic then you have now lifetime playerworld.
I Should Still Have lifetime playerworld...

*EDIT/UPDATE: Client-RC Works but Not Normal RC
*EDIT.2/UPDATE: Can't Get into Client-RC Anymore

Last edited by bscharff; 09-15-2007 at 06:03 PM.. Reason: See *EDIT.2/
Old 09-15-2007, 02:36 AM
Rediculously inactive
Horrified is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Horrified Send a message via AIM to Horrified Send a message via MSN to Horrified Send a message via Yahoo to Horrified
And no, I think they said it was only lifetime classic, meaning no access to anything other then classic worlds...it's not a feature anymore, so there's no reason they should change it; they only promised lifetime CLASSIC

Last edited by Darlene159; 09-15-2007 at 03:34 AM.. Reason: He has to follow forum rules, not your rules.
Old 09-15-2007, 02:40 AM
My empire of dirt
Twinny is just really niceTwinny is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Twinny
I have the same problem but it isn't actually a problem. We have lifetime classic subscription: not lifetime playerworlds gold. Lifetime classic never covered UC worlds before/after the pricing changes.
Old 09-15-2007, 03:15 AM
Bloo
Send a message via AIM to bscharff Send a message via MSN to bscharff Send a message via Yahoo to bscharff
Key Phrase In First Post "lifetime playerworld"
More Specifically, "playerworld"
When the upgrade to v5 Occurred "Playerworlds" was redefined as Classic Servers, Hosted Servers, and Hidden Servers.

Last edited by bscharff; 09-15-2007 at 03:37 AM.. Reason: Darlene<3
Old 09-15-2007, 03:38 AM
Bloo
Since I'm Not Getting A Response From A Global, I'll Just Re-Buy Gold.
:P
Thanks Twinny!

*EDIT/UPDATE: I'm Not Going To Re-Buy Gold Since I Should Have Lifetime playerworld

Last edited by bscharff; 09-15-2007 at 06:04 PM.. Reason: See *EDIT/
Old 09-15-2007, 06:41 AM
A Serious Epidemic
Googi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Googi
Isn't Developer Gold a Gold account?
Old 09-15-2007, 10:25 AM
My empire of dirt
Twinny is just really niceTwinny is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Twinny
Quote:
Originally Posted by Googi View Post
Isn't Developer Gold a Gold account?
It gives you full access on your developer world but nowhere else. Considering that all subscriptions have the word 'gold' in them now...
Old 09-15-2007, 06:00 PM
Bloo
Now I can't access Client-RC.
Stefan, you're really going to piss everyone off by doing this.
Unixmad said that lifetime classic would turn to lifetime playerworld!
Stefan, hold up your end of the deal with everyone, v5 is pissing lots of players off.
Old 09-15-2007, 06:27 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bscharff View Post
Now I can't access Client-RC.
Stefan, you're really going to piss everyone off by doing this.
Unixmad said that lifetime classic would turn to lifetime playerworld!
Stefan, hold up your end of the deal with everyone, v5 is pissing lots of players off.
Everyone knows that unximad's english isnt that good. The subscription also still says "Lifetime Classic". It's supposed to give you access to the playerworlds in the "normal" list. Nothing more, nothing less.
Old 09-15-2007, 08:25 PM
¯\(º_o)/¯
Chompy is just really niceChompy is just really niceChompy is just really nice
Send a message via MSN to Chompy
Yes, because giving people lifetime playerworlds would ruin graal of all the money they would get in..

Classic lifetime: Allowed to play and acces servers on classic servers.
Developer Gold: Your account will act as a gold account on your developer server.
Playerworld Subscription: Allows you to play and access rc on playerworlds
Kingdoms and Zone subscription: Allows you to play Zone and GK

etc..
Old 09-16-2007, 12:36 AM
A Serious Epidemic
Googi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Googi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinny View Post
It gives you full access on your developer world but nowhere else. Considering that all subscriptions have the word 'gold' in them now...
So they should change the error message?
Old 01-30-2013, 08:57 PM
Feudal Management
BFalcon_2 is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb Re: Gold for RC

It's understandable that RC is restricted to only people that pay, not just from the monetary aspect but also to reduce headaches from people who would get on RC and cause trouble for a server or the PWAs.

I run a dev server where I wish I could bring a few friends that I know very well into dev work, who don't have gold.

We also have people who do have gold, and show up on RC, but aren't serious about the project in the long run and leave.

My suggestion for improving Graal is to make one of the features of having Developer Gold is to be able to grant access for up to three people who don't have Gold, to be able to use RC on their playerworld. At least then you can keep places going and produce content and keep money comming into Graal where it would be harder otherwise. Since Dev Gold only works for the dev server you register anyways...
Old 01-30-2013, 09:21 PM
Banned
scriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by BFalcon_2 View Post
It's understandable that RC is restricted to only people that pay, not just from the monetary aspect but also to reduce headaches from people who would get on RC and cause trouble for a server or the PWAs.

I run a dev server where I wish I could bring a few friends that I know very well into dev work, who don't have gold.

We also have people who do have gold, and show up on RC, but aren't serious about the project in the long run and leave.

My suggestion for improving Graal is to make one of the features of having Developer Gold is to be able to grant access for up to three people who don't have Gold, to be able to use RC on their playerworld. At least then you can keep places going and produce content and keep money comming into Graal where it would be harder otherwise. Since Dev Gold only works for the dev server you register anyways...
You just bumped a 6 year old thread!! -_-

Levels Staff don't need rc to accomplish levels, neither do Graphics Artists, and being UC you don't need Events or GP staff.. The only thing that a RC will help out with is scripting, which a majority of worthy scripters are already Gold, or can easily get gold. If your developers have any lifetime accounts, they might be able to get access on testbed where they can work on scripts that you could potentially use.
Old 01-30-2013, 09:22 PM
Zeus Condero
papajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by BFalcon_2 View Post

What the hell is wrong with you yahoos and your bumping problems.
Old 01-31-2013, 01:31 AM
Feudal Management
BFalcon_2 is on a distinguished road
Would you prefer I make a new thread for the same topic? Options are on the table.