Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms > GK Suggestions
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 05-16-2007, 08:07 PM
Dark Ravenblade
Ravenblade1979 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Ravenblade1979
What updates would you like to see?

I would probably hope that they make this a sticky thread so the ideas can keep coming.

I will start it off.

1) Carnival that comes once a month for a week.
2) more quests
3) more monsters

Now go nuts just keep it civil in here. Remember this is a ideas thread.
Old 05-17-2007, 02:05 AM
Ess
Mousymee is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Mousymee
I think everyone's made it pretty clear that we want new monsters/ a more difficult and experience rich map.
Old 05-17-2007, 02:29 AM
kenyonandelliot is on a distinguished road
all spells working, maybe some new ones.. new town if possible, maybe make a new island on main
Old 05-17-2007, 02:57 AM
The Blackswan
pooper200000 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to pooper200000
Make sand bar spell. Self explanatory so you can walk on the black area in water for a short time. Would be fun
Old 05-17-2007, 06:31 AM
GK Manager
Sky is a glorious beacon of lightSky is a glorious beacon of lightSky is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Sky
I'd like to see /help completed and new monsters, maps, and quests.

I see people every day ask how to reset. :X
Old 05-17-2007, 07:26 AM
Magnificent Bastard
Draenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Draenin Send a message via MSN to Draenin Send a message via Yahoo to Draenin
- More monsters
- Finished magic system
- Better pets
Old 05-17-2007, 06:15 PM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
I think a tree monster would be a good addition, without the risk of making something that might not 'fit in.'
Old 05-17-2007, 07:01 PM
jonnyrocks2 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to jonnyrocks2 Send a message via MSN to jonnyrocks2
Still waitin on that Hot air balloon...also more critters, more lands to explore...that kinda stuff.
Originally Posted by Shawn Kelfonne
Pfft. It takes a real man to play a girl...
Old 05-17-2007, 07:51 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Cooler housing system, new graphics, make levels > ac/wc, skills for melee classes*.

I think I only speak for myself though.

*Not sure if they already exist or not but I'm talking about real skills like other mmorpg's have...
Old 05-22-2007, 02:27 AM
Shamed Zorbi
CABAL49 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to CABAL49
I still think my constant warfare is a good idea.
What logical reason is there to implement your view of right/wrong?
Old 05-22-2007, 02:42 AM
Ess
Mousymee is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Mousymee
Quote:
Originally Posted by CABAL49 View Post
I still think my constant warfare is a good idea.
That'd be pretty fun, but there aren't very many people that can even break ac. And people that don't have high phys don't seem to want to go the mage way to pk.
Old 05-22-2007, 03:34 AM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
-Easier Leveling so casual playrs can catch up (not everyone is OMGGK 24/7 or even 5/3))
-More useful items so new players don't feel left out (seeing guys walk around with FiDs and RoW)
-Make those hot go Karts buy able, I dream of driving around Bomb with one
Old 05-30-2007, 05:54 AM
TakenOne is on a distinguished road
Wink

I think it would be neat to see ghosts or apparations that inspire or inflame a player's general direction in the game. Verbal/(Written) Kudos or smackdowns encouraging players to "bond" with thier "God," so to speak - away from the Altars. Only problem is it would probally get annoying after a while. Unless it is a rare event.
Old 05-30-2007, 07:16 AM
gess hew
lordbosh will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to lordbosh
Fix bugs with the new battle system and remove the safe zones for pub. Move it under classic and wish it the best of luck.

You could make so much more money off of this server by making it one of those donation package funded server-games. (The player can log in and buy Graal points which then can be used to buy GK items from a huge list of all event items. If you need advice on what to value everything you could get a small team of remaining players to help.)

The players already sell their items for hundreds of dollars, sometimes full sets sell at over 1000$. Your getting 30$ a year from these people, you could be getting much more for minimal work and effort.
Old 05-30-2007, 01:32 PM
myth-simba is an unknown quantity at this point
Lightbulb

I personally think graal kigndoms needs a wipe to implement new and better systems.

For a start turn graal kingdoms into an arcadey hack and slash war game with vehicle classes such as row boats, frigates and galleons. Battle it out on land using horses, horses with carts ((carry players who can use their swords and bows)) and air vehicles such as the 1 manned zepplin, a hot air balloon and even a propelled wooden plane which consumes coal as fuel.

It would turn graal kingdoms into the game it was intended to be...a war game.
Plus with the commodities of fortifcation and kingdoms, as well as the guarenteed high population it would deliver you could enter an intense war game indeed. Items could be used as well but instead of stats it wll give you new abilities. Such as plate mail of power can sometimes block arrow hits. Some wands have certain spells that u cannot buy in shops ect ect. And kingdoms can even have their own set of items which can only be obtained and used while on tag making players stay on tag more often.

With all this action then you can include castle seige npcs where you can actually destroy the enemy castles which will respawn approx 60 mins later. This will signal the victory or defeat of the kingdom so when in wars you always have a definate winner and not a bunch of noobs saying
"well you cheated."

Next include the wilderness.
Monsters and other beasties even on the sea act as neutral tide turners as they are hostile towards everyone. The majority of monsters may be easy to kill but you can get bigger monsters on land and sea such as the a giant kracken ect. Killing these monsters would drop items that can aid you in future battles. Also on kingdom islands the gold accumulated in your chest can be spent by your governor. Basically as you kill enemies and destroy castles and vehicles you get money in the chest which can buy npc monsters which can aid the defence of the island quite a bit. You have certain prices such as you can buy bomies to protect the island at a very very cheap price but are really generally useless unless in packs. You can also buy harder and stronger monsters and even lords and super lords which may even take a party of players to kill. They will only hurt players of the enemy kingdom too and have their own kingdom graphics.

Example: Forest bomys may be disguised as bushes.

Cp bomys may resemble sea creates such as a squid that bounces on land to its destination.

Dustari's monsters may take on the form of knights or bomys wearing knight helmets. and so on and so on.

Course the graphics will change for each monster but you know what would be even better for this system?
Now this may seem a bit taken from populous but if you gain loads of money you could buy a super defender for at least 10k in your chest. Dragons!
A dragon will not only defend the land but the sea, grabbing players and flying upward eating them. the amazing thing about this though is that you can if you are skilled rescue your comrade if you are in an air vehicle such as a wooden bi-plane, a zepplin or a hot air balloon.

Now i cannot see any reasons to disagree for at least trying to do any of these because the current Graal kingdoms is no longer a game but an animated chat and roleplaying room. Of course it will be backbreaking and extremely difficult to do but it is nowhere near impossible.

The problem with graal however is that there is too many games inside it. Graal kingdoms should be a completely seperate game on a different client like most games. There it wouild get the most attention. Most games on graal are player made which is wrong unless the game itself is free.

Anyways thanks for your time in reading this. If at all graal changes i'll return but at the moment i'm going to stick at pirate king online.

Hmph..
What are you looking at?
(Squadron Commander Chris Steele)