Hey i'm cool!
Old 10-03-2002, 03:16 AM
haunter is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Milkdude99

This kind of post is not allowed Shadowless , You know the rules
This is your first warning!
Please don't do this again..........
I didn't ask him to take his own life though, I asked a bus to take it for him... Sort of like when you pray at night, you ask God or whoever you pray to things, like "please keep Mum and Dad safe, and bless Billy and Sally..." Etc Etc.

Quote:
Originally posted by WanDanMan
[B]
Hey i'm cool!
[B]
No, you are not, "Hey I'm cool!" has been my saying from the beginning, and it always will be! And STOP SPAMMING!
Old 10-03-2002, 03:29 AM
Master Tux
WanDaMan is a jewel in the roughWanDaMan is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to WanDaMan
i dont recall it spamming
Hey im cool
im making houmor u idiot unlike u i have houmour
Old 10-03-2002, 05:24 AM
Menace_P2P is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Menace_P2P
My suggestion is that Gaia gets NAT's and LAT's to make quests and make a new overworld..not actually new but better, but while were making the server better we wont shut it down like others... thats just a suggestion, anyone agree??? We also need better events! If we had all that people would probably stay and play!

Rate Me : 5 4 3 2 1
Old 10-03-2002, 06:22 AM
Truckin Up
Milkdude99 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to Milkdude99
Quote:
Originally posted by haunter

I didn't ask him to take his own life though, I asked a bus to take it for him... Sort of like when you pray at night, you ask God or whoever you pray to things, like "please keep Mum and Dad safe, and bless Billy and Sally..." Etc Etc.

No, you are not, "Hey I'm cool!" has been my saying from the beginning, and it always will be! And STOP SPAMMING!
You wished him harm openly and publicly did you not? This can be considered threatening , if it is not constructive , then you should not have posted it and asking for a bus to run over him is not even close to being in any way shape or form of being constructive.... it is negitive plain and simple , it is fine to disagree , but try to put a postive spin on it so it gets your point accross and does not look like it is nothing more than negitive spam.....

Moon God
Graal.net

---------- Home---------

Old 10-03-2002, 06:52 AM
Gone
zell12 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to zell12 Send a message via AIM to zell12 Send a message via MSN to zell12
I like the server, it has nice GFX and a good st....er.. what story? Anyway, the npcs are nice, still buggy, but that should be fixed. And im also in that screenshot and I feel privledged. Thats an automatic pass for my standards.
Anyway, Dwarfs are not Elves. You have to get the Grammar fixed, as well as level errors and the tiles. Some grass tiles are new, some are old x.x Same with other things.
I wouldn't mind helping with the levels a bit ;-)
Old 10-03-2002, 10:09 AM
RichKevin is on a distinguished road
I like it, the only thing is bad is the moneymaking.

Also, Who can i talk to about hiring?

Sigs made by Rhuarc =D
Old 10-03-2002, 01:38 PM
Script Monkey
Kaimetsu will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by _amonra_
What menu? Just the gail mail doesnt work yet, but I put a message saying y.. anyother menu I think a 5 year old child can understand it
The Q menu. Sometimes it pops up, sometimes it doesn't, it doesn't offer any feedback on what different actions do, it's completely unintuitive, if I hold Q when the menu is up then it disappears and reappears. Lots of other issues but the whole thing is just simply poorly designed and coded :-/

Quote:

This kind of post is not allowed Shadowless , You know the rules
This is your first warning!
Please don't do this again..........
Informing people that they're breaking the rules is fine, but I don't think it's appropriate for you to be giving warnings since you have no power with which to back them up. The most you can do is present the case to a higher mod.
Old 10-04-2002, 02:41 AM
haunter is on a distinguished road
Quote:
You wished him harm openly and publicly did you not? This can be considered threatening , if it is not constructive , then you should not have posted it and asking for a bus to run over him is not even close to being in any way shape or form of being constructive.... it is negitive plain and simple , it is fine to disagree , but try to put a postive spin on it so it gets your point accross and does not look like it is nothing more than negitive spam.....
I didnt see "No negitive remarks towards people" in the rules, please correct me if it is there. Yes, it is not a good thing to say nasty things to people but unless it is in the rules then people will continue to do it.

And if you want to get technical, I didn't really ask him to be harmed, I asked him to get hit by a bus. If I said "please get hit by a bus so your head flys off" then yes, that would be wishing him harm. I could wish him to get hit by a bus and not get harmed, (yes that is possible) but i didnt specify whether I wanted him to or not.
Old 10-04-2002, 05:34 AM
Menace_P2P is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Menace_P2P
Heh, I am new Events Admin. The Events House now has 5 events. Me and some LAT's are working on an island that u can go to at starthouse but its totally differant. Like it has its own quests and differant level style. Itll be kool, i hope

Rate Me : 5 4 3 2 1
Old 10-04-2002, 05:37 AM
Truckin Up
Quote:
Originally posted by haunter

I didnt see "No negitive remarks towards people" in the rules, please correct me if it is there. Yes, it is not a good thing to say nasty things to people but unless it is in the rules then people will continue to do it.

And if you want to get technical, I didn't really ask him to be harmed, I asked him to get hit by a bus. If I said "please get hit by a bus so your head flys off" then yes, that would be wishing him harm. I could wish him to get hit by a bus and not get harmed, (yes that is possible) but i didnt specify whether I wanted him to or not.
I believe this rule applies here..

Quote:
14. Discussing the shortcomings of anyone at the forums is not allowed. Meaning you
cannot say things such as "I hope you die" "<person> is going to die", or any other
harmful things towards another person.
You can split hairs all you want but wishing him to be hit by a bus is a harmful statement
There is no way you can justify this statement , it is not construtive , it was a nasty statement and there is no way around it and the warning will stand unless Konidias says otherwise..

Moon God
Graal.net

---------- Home---------

Old 10-04-2002, 05:43 AM
Elite Member
Torankusu has a spectacular aura aboutTorankusu has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by Kaimetsu

The Q menu. Sometimes it pops up, sometimes it doesn't, it doesn't offer any feedback on what different actions do, it's completely unintuitive, if I hold Q when the menu is up then it disappears and reappears. Lots of other issues but the whole thing is just simply poorly designed and coded :-/
The problem is that Q is also listed as the close one, and it checks for it too quickly. If you haven't released the Q key, it'll click on and off.
Old 10-04-2002, 06:26 AM
Script Monkey
Kaimetsu will become famous soon enough
Quote:

and the warning will stand unless Konidias says otherwise..
No, it won't, you don't have the authority to issue such warnings any more than any other forum user. And, as supermod, I outrank you. If you want to ask Konidias to overrule me on this then fine, but until then my word goes.

Quote:
Originally posted by Torankusu
The problem is that Q is also listed as the close one, and it checks for it too quickly. If you haven't released the Q key, it'll click on and off.
Indeed. I can't believe nobody noticed it in the testing phase :-/
Old 10-04-2002, 06:35 AM
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
Ok, I have 2 questions on the warning moon god gave and is now being told he cannot....

1) Why is Toran or kamaisu not warning this person that told someone to get hit by a bus, which clearly breaks the rules?

2) Why does noone say anything to Toran when he warns anyone anywhere, and clearly stated it in the Moderators forum?

The reason moon god did it was because Toran said that he does it, and felt it was ok...people need to get their acts together
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NON-GRAAL RELATED FORUM (<<READ THOROUGHLY!)

SUPPORT: http://support.toonslab.com

NOTE: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN POSTS.
READ>THINK>POST
Old 10-04-2002, 06:41 AM
Truckin Up
Quote:
Originally posted by Kaimetsu

No, it won't, you don't have the authority to issue such warnings any more than any other forum user. And, as supermod, I outrank you. If you want to ask Konidias to overrule me on this then fine, but until then my word goes.

Indeed. I can't believe nobody noticed it in the testing phase :-/
No I don't want Konidias to overrule anything , you are the SuperMod and you have that right to rule on this, BUT I also was going off what Toran posted , when he warned "outside" his Forum , all I will do is ask for a clearification
on this is all , for all of us , to say I or any Mod on these Forums do not have any power to warn on their repective Forum is not right from what Konidias has already told me. As for this warning fine , but it does indeed break the rules so you warn him since I have no power here in "this Forum"....... Even if you say I have no power to warn on this Forum does not change the fact he did break Forum rules......

Moon God
Graal.net

---------- Home---------