Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English) > Job Forum > Global Scripting Team
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 04-25-2009, 10:55 AM
Banned
sid.gottlieb@googlemail.com will become famous soon enough
Application: Graal707396/Litter (Graal)

In light of the recent resignation of Skyld leaving the GST memberless, I'd like to put my name in for consideration to fill a spot on the team.

About Me
You all know me, sure I've had many alias in my past starting with Snakeandy7 (Working on Graal Kingdoms as LAT, and Era as a Developer), moving on to xAndrewx (Working on Era as the Manager, this was only for a month or two though. I also got accepted for Graal3D, but I heard nothing from this other than my name being in a thread posted by Stefan), some of you know me as TwistedHell (working on Unholy Nation with WiKKiD and Nas as a NAT), I was Chandler for a brief time (working on Era and Classic (along with HellRaven) as a Developer), now I'm Graal currently not working anywhere. I've helped a few playerworlds out, such as Graal Kingdoms, Era, Classic and helping players with their UC world. From this I've made a reputation (hopefully a good one) that one could approach without hesitation.

Why I Should Be Hired
As you can see; I'm known throughout Graal working on several playerworlds. During this time, I've made mistakes, but that's the past and this is the future. When I'm on a computer I'm generally browsing the Graal Forums or playing on Era. Whilst playing on Graal I'm asked to help with playerworlds on a daily basis, usually to fix their NPCs. I've been scripting for several years, during that time I've learned both Graal Scripts (1 & 2) and I've also made many contributions to the Code Gallery throughout the years and also helped with any queries relating to scripting issues.

Employment/Personal Life
I'm working for the Department for Work and Pensions at this moment in time, I'm the person that designs those leaflets that your grandparents receive in the post. I'm work Monday to Friday doing a 9 till 5 shift pattern meaning I have alot of spare time on my hands. You can generally find me on Graal from the hours of 5-8pm on an evening and throughout the day on the weekends.

Thank you for having the time to read this.
Old 04-25-2009, 11:26 AM
Pelikano can only hope to improve
Nice application, I think you probably said everything that was needed.

Well, I think you're one of the best scripters on Graal and since nobody else cares about the Global Scripting Team (and Skyld just left it) I think it's just fair that you get the job.

Oh and I loved your work on Era and Classic

Good Luck
Old 04-25-2009, 07:16 PM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
I really don't think you'd be a good person for this job. You tend not to stick to things (e.g. leaving projects in the middle).
Old 04-27-2009, 02:34 AM
oh snaps
napo_p2p has a spectacular aura aboutnapo_p2p has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to napo_p2p Send a message via MSN to napo_p2p
I don't know you too well, but I like the application.

I wish they would announce some kind of hiring, because I would probably consider applying too. I guess it doesn't hurt to put your name in for consideration though.
Tempus neminem non manet.
Noli manere tempus.
Carpe Diem

Seize the Day.
Old 04-27-2009, 03:07 AM
The Cat
Tigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant future
We're currently not hiring any global scripting team members. If this changes I'll keep you all posted.

“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.”
Old 12-02-2010, 05:26 AM
Graalian since 1998
osrs is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to osrs Send a message via AIM to osrs Send a message via MSN to osrs Send a message via Yahoo to osrs
and now? xP