Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Zone
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-04-2010, 09:19 PM
kadaj15 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via Yahoo to kadaj15
What ever happened to zone

"Why is zone so dead" People have been asking frequently. Replies have been "the server got *** becuase everything is so restricted for gold members and mainly every gun last only a month." Zone needz to be brought back to life. How some people ask. No one really knows. Not many ideas seeing it may well be only for gold anyway. Possibly the only way may only be to revert zone to the original state. But of course that cant happen. So some ideas i came up with.

1. Have an event bot that goes active when it shows five people or more is online and anyone can turn it on saying /etbot or something like that. and win little prizes like money grenades etc.

2.There should be a little more permanant weapons except all 1month. Now that is some straight up BS!!! That is such a waste of money on this game. Thats one reason why itz soo dead now. Not everything has to have gelats. Bring some special weapons back into shop. atleast for holidayz.

3.Make something new like a mission or quest for a reason to play and acheive stuff. Like if you beat this quest you can get money and a limited gun or melee weapon. And for harder quest on mission you can earn hp. Maybe this one can be for gold to earn more hp. These mission can lead to more player count and more fun.

4. People are quitting because of way to many hackers are online because there are NEVER ANY STAFF ONLINE!!! So when people try to tell some one. there is no one to make this complaint because no staff is online. There should be some new staff hirings that are on hourly and can monitor and put zone under control. There are only 3 staff members online and 2 of them are Et's so they cant even do nothing about it. Craigus is a nice staff. Still there needs to be some new staff around Zone

Thank you for your time.
Old 04-04-2010, 09:29 PM
Boom!
Stephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud of
Yea, I'm beginning to make some event / gun sale scheduling to encourage new player growth. Right now I'm depending on Stefan's help heavly - he's currently tied up developing the new client stuff.

Some stuff is being worked on, but progress is slow because of a lack in higher support.
Old 04-04-2010, 10:44 PM
kadaj15 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via Yahoo to kadaj15
If i can be of assistance for anything, even the most little thing. dont hesitate to ask.
Old 04-07-2010, 05:22 PM
Zone experience.
Jesper will become famous soon enough
Dutchies made Zone DEAD xD!
Old 04-07-2010, 07:43 PM
not doing alot
Liberated has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesper View Post
Dutchies made Zone DEAD xD!
The only good thing you guys did.
Old 04-07-2010, 08:10 PM
Finger lickin' good.
salesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud of
The whole temporary item thing is a complete turn-off for me.
Old 04-07-2010, 09:12 PM
ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ...ᶘ ಠᴥಠᶅ❤...ℳℴℯ
Clockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant future
Pooper happened.
Old 04-07-2010, 09:22 PM
Cake'd
Nataxo is a glorious beacon of lightNataxo is a glorious beacon of lightNataxo is a glorious beacon of light
Old 04-07-2010, 09:32 PM
(⌒▽⌒)
joel34 is on a distinguished road
I used to play this server back in my noob days. But after the playercount got killed, I moved.
Old 04-07-2010, 10:18 PM
o.o
Switch has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Switch
Quote:
Originally Posted by kadaj15 View Post
If i can be of assistance for anything, even the most little thing. dont hesitate to ask.
You should respond to PMs, if that's the case.
Why only when I ignore you, do you return to the center of my eye?
Oh, squiggly line, it's alright, you are forgiven.
Old 04-07-2010, 11:28 PM
Boom!
Stephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by salesman View Post
The whole temporary item thing is a complete turn-off for me.
I'm pretty interested in these sort of suggestions, if anyone else has more.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Switch View Post
You should respond to PMs, if that's the case.
I think you have some work to do?
Old 04-11-2010, 02:19 PM
Chalk one up to me!
bahamutstevetff will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to bahamutstevetff Send a message via Yahoo to bahamutstevetff
id suggest reverting the trial system back to the way it was years ago. reset upon login and every class avalable, makes sence since thats when zone had players!

also, stop resetting some of your most lucrative players -.-
Old 04-11-2010, 07:08 PM
Zeus Condero
papajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
I'm pretty interested in these sort of suggestions, if anyone else has more.
Thats when i quit zone. Any game that allows rich kids to purchase weapons is a no-no for me. Oh and i hated the jet pack idea. It helps enforce running and changed the gameplay negatively imo. Also the gameplay is repetitive
Old 04-11-2010, 10:09 PM
Sr Marketing Strategist
Elk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant future
Send a message via ICQ to Elk Send a message via AIM to Elk Send a message via MSN to Elk Send a message via Yahoo to Elk
Being open for suggestions is a weak point as the game is being influenced by prematured minds that have no real sense or structure about game planning and then changes apply accordingly, followed by events that we all know about...

Old 04-11-2010, 10:13 PM
Boom!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elk View Post
Being open for suggestions is a weak point as the game is being influenced by prematured minds that have no real sense or structure about game planning and then changes apply accordingly, followed by events that we all know about...
You cater your product to your customers.