Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English) > Hello and Goodbyes
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-02-2015, 05:58 PM
Banned
scriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticalDragon View Post
does it really matter who started first? The main this we should be focusing on is who released first. And that was iClassic. I figured that's pretty obvious since iClassic is up and Classic PC is hidden. With that being said, I wish all the servers such as Era PC/iera and classic/iclassic could work together to create one common goal. Only if.....
Actually pc released first. It just got taken down later. =p But if your talking about like which one has been public the longest thats iClassic. But better then who was first should be who's is better. I believe Thor's is better quality. Shouldn't players get the best quality they can for the time spent playing?

Oh and also neither classic is the real classic both are just glorified enhanced versions of the server.