Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Playerworld Staff Openings
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-29-2011, 12:18 AM
Me.
RegretZ will become famous soon enough
Eryst: Revival

I revealed this project to a couple people already, but not to the public. Since then I've made some revisions based on what people have told me. There's a lot factoring into this decision, and I may do a couple polls later to help point me in the right direction.

This is going to be the biggest goal we've set so far. I want to make a time-traveling server. Now, I know what you're most likely thinking, "Oh Aeon already tried that, it's going to fail,", but I want you to hear me out. I plan to do things a lot differently. We won't have a limited three time periods, but rather start off with three and add more later. This sounds like a lot of work. But the plan I have in mind is using one base overworld, and for each time we create a new tileset, fix whatever tile errors emerge, and edit the quests and such. It may still sound like a lot of work, but I promise it will be less than you think.

I've considered making this an rpg server, but from what I've heard people are reluctant to help out rpg-based servers now. I have ideas for what to do if we chose the rpg path. I will most likely make a poll and post what the gameplay will be like in different scenarios, then let people choose which they most like.

Anyways, what is really up for change is the storyline. We don't have a defined story yet, and so are open to any suggestions (Please post some guys).

I don't need a huge staff team. We have a good amount of time. We need help though. Anybody who can, please contact me, just look at my profile for contact info. We are hiring all positions except for non-developmental positions.

Thanks,
Regret and the Eryst Staff Team
Old 01-29-2011, 12:37 AM
Ideas on Fire
Soala is a jewel in the roughSoala is a jewel in the rough
GL with it

what does Eryst mean btw?
Old 01-29-2011, 01:17 AM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
AEON tried to be 3-4 servers at once not so much time-traveling imo.
Old 01-29-2011, 01:48 AM
Me.
RegretZ will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soala View Post
GL with it

what does Eryst mean btw?
It doesn't really mean anything, just a name I came up with. :P