Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English) > Job Forum > Playerworld Administration Team
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average. Display Modes
Old 05-07-2008, 05:42 PM
100 IFP and runnin'
Nabru is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Nabru
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin View Post
Or it shows I was a bit infamous and people are shocked I'm back :P
Mostly that.
Old 05-07-2008, 05:51 PM
The secret of NIMH
Robin will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Robin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nabru View Post
Mostly that.
Hey where's the <3? :P

Old 05-07-2008, 05:58 PM
100 IFP and runnin'
In this post:http://forums.graalonline.com/forums...19&postcount=5
and this one: http://forums.graalonline.com/forums...29&postcount=7

Old 05-07-2008, 06:22 PM
DeveloperXY is on a distinguished road
DeveloperXY, past name (Xloria), supports Robin for PWA.

He has displayed great potential whilst on his term during graal online's operation and I am honored to backup his application with the utmost support.
Old 05-08-2008, 12:16 AM
GK Manager
Sky is a glorious beacon of lightSky is a glorious beacon of lightSky is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Sky
<3 r0bin fer pwa, plx
Old 05-09-2008, 04:46 PM
Master of Puppets
xXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to xXziroXx Send a message via MSN to xXziroXx
I do not believe Robin is fit for PWA, mainly because of his ego - thinking he's superior to everyone (as he posted himself) is hardly a good trait for a PWA, as well of his subtle way of bashing people (I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't realize he's doing it).

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Shigeru Miyamoto
Old 05-09-2008, 04:47 PM
† Ðяΰм & βâsş †
blazeingonix is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to blazeingonix
But this guy came back to graal after how many time out?
Old 05-09-2008, 05:10 PM
The secret of NIMH
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXziroXx View Post
I do not believe Robin is fit for PWA, mainly because of his ego - thinking he's superior to everyone (as he posted himself) is hardly a good trait for a PWA, as well of his subtle way of bashing people (I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't realize he's doing it).
I know it's hard to detect subtle tone in text, but surely anyone out of highschool english knows when sarcasm is being represented in text. If you had said I was unfit to be someone who in their position must communicate clearly and concisely in a obviously informal situation, then yes, I would have to agree with you.

However, if I want to get my point across, I will get it across. If this makes me come off as superior, I don't care. If my point is made, I leave it.

I tried to help you, and not only did you refuse my help, (which happened to only be two sets of copy/pasted answers from google, no sarcastic undertows nor subtle bashing here!) but you then slammed me, not only in the original thread, but in this one too.

I'm not superior, but it would be unfair of you to claim that I'm acting superior when you're the one who is asking myself, and everyone else who reads this forum for help.

And whilst I may be egotistical, at least I am not as egotistical as some people, mentioning no names.

Old 05-09-2008, 05:19 PM
Master of Puppets
xXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to xXziroXx Send a message via MSN to xXziroXx
When you tried to help me, you completely ignored that I made it very obvious that I know how to do what I requested help for, just that it wasn't working - which I found very ignorant and annoying.

My opinion of you acting superior and whatnot had nothing to do with that thread (despite you agreeing with it in it, sarcasm or no sacrasm) mainly comes from reading your posts in other threads.

I'm not trying to pick a quarrel with you, despite that it might look like it, I'm merely trying to share my thoughts about you to the community, as I would with anyone no matter its it for good or bad.

Who knows, it it shows someone how they truly act and they change from it, it'd be good. No?

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Shigeru Miyamoto
Old 05-09-2008, 05:51 PM
The secret of NIMH
Quote:
When you tried to help me, you completely ignored that I made it very obvious that I know how to do what I requested help for, just that it wasn't working - which I found very ignorant and annoying.
I tend to find that when people try something they think they know, and it doesn't work, it mainly fails for two reasons:
  1. They didn't know how to do it properly in the first place
  2. There is another reason unforeseeable that is stopping the action from occouring
  3. They are using Windows Vista

Do not mistake my operating system elitism as ignorance. It is merely arrogance, which I concede is a bad trait.

Quote:
My opinion of you acting superior and whatnot had nothing to do with that thread (despite you agreeing with it in it, sarcasm or no sacrasm) mainly comes from reading your posts in other threads.
When it comes to some things, some people are superior to others, I tend to stay out of threads where I have no idea what's going on.

Quote:
I'm not trying to pick a quarrel with you, despite that it might look like it, I'm merely trying to share my thoughts about you to the community, as I would with anyone no matter its it for good or bad.
I didn't think you were, but if you have a problem with me, it's best to come and talk to me face to face. If you continue to 'share your thoughts about me to the community', it would no doubt just make you look like a gossip, who does not resolve his issues!

Quote:
Who knows, it it shows someone how they truly act and they change from it, it'd be good. No?
I know how I truly act, and I also know how I used to act four years ago, and honestly, this is a big improvement, and as far as changing who I am to conform with you, I doubt I'm going to do that.

Change however, is not always a good thing.

Old 05-09-2008, 06:21 PM
100 IFP and runnin'
Question to xXziroXx:

How is Robin's apparent elitism any different from say...Houdiniman?
Old 05-09-2008, 06:26 PM
¯\(º_o)/¯
Chompy is just really niceChompy is just really niceChompy is just really nice
Send a message via MSN to Chompy
Quote:
HoudiniMan isn't on that much compared to Robin. Or is he? ;o
Old 05-09-2008, 06:27 PM
The Cat
Tigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant future
Quote:
Question to xXziroXx:

That's easy, Houdiniman isn't an elitist (not implying that Robin is, because he's not).

“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.”
Old 05-09-2008, 06:46 PM
The secret of NIMH
I'm an elitist in that I use Mac OS X *gets ready for the bad rep torrent*, but I'm also not one since I use Parallels to virtualize Windows XP often.

Old 05-09-2008, 07:05 PM
100 IFP and runnin'
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigairius View Post
That's easy, Houdiniman isn't an elitist (not implying that Robin is, because he's not).
I think a fair amount of the staff from Bravo during MD's management period would really disagree with you about Houdini. I digress, he's not the reason we're in this thread.

Robin for PWA!