Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English) > Job Forum > Playerworld Administration Team
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-24-2008, 03:32 AM
Veteranspy is an unknown quantity at this point
It means that have been UPLOADED on other servers. Not just on that one server. And I really do not remember when this became a flame contest in all seriousness.
Old 04-24-2008, 04:16 AM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veteranspy View Post
It means that have been UPLOADED on other servers. Not just on that one server. And I really do not remember when this became a flame contest in all seriousness.
What?

Get all my content off of Utopia, someone UPLOADED it there?

Also, main reason I don't support you as PWA is that you only have 10 posts and are not active in the community.
Old 04-25-2008, 03:56 PM
Forum junky
Katono is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Katono
you do not need to have posts on a forum to be active towards playing Graal.. some people prefer not to be on these forums like others that have 2000 or more posts
Old 04-25-2008, 04:16 PM
Rediculously inactive
Horrified is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Horrified Send a message via AIM to Horrified Send a message via MSN to Horrified Send a message via Yahoo to Horrified
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katono View Post
you do not need to have posts on a forum to be active towards playing Graal.. some people prefer not to be on these forums like others that have 2000 or more posts
A lot of discussion regarding the game takes place on the forums. Being an active part of the communication center can mean a lot, really.
Old 04-25-2008, 10:07 PM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
The forums are very much a part of Graal, you shouldn't be a PWA unless you post at least some of the time.
Old 04-26-2008, 04:19 PM
I have been. But I have just been playing too much to even pay attention. Like I can't even tell I got new replies on here unless I need to say something important to put into the public. Thats all this is for really getting something known in the public. But also why would only 10 posts matter when I am truly a hard worker at times that I am needed. Of course in times I am not needed I am not able to do anything yet. But still the fact I do work hard should totally override the problem about my so little posts.

To be reasonable is impractical. To be unreasonable is being above the rest. To reason with another is death, to get rid of them and tell them no is quite the best for generations. Don't be reasonable, ever. Its improbable to help you in the future. To be unreasonable, makes you solid in stance and ready to fight all you might. Keep it up!
Old 04-26-2008, 06:25 PM
the fake one
Quote:
I have been. But I have just been playing too much to even pay attention. Like I can't even tell I got new replies on here unless I need to say something important to put into the public. Thats all this is for really getting something known in the public. But also why would only 10 posts matter when I am truly a hard worker at times that I am needed. Of course in times I am not needed I am not able to do anything yet. But still the fact I do work hard should totally override the problem about my so little posts.
Skill of development should never overrule lack of participation in the community and lack of management skills. Two of the main reasons I've decided not to support you in this, though I hope you're still one of my best Graal buddies
Old 04-26-2008, 08:34 PM
I am actually active here some times. I mostly send pms though... I am always on here when I am not busy playing online or playing CoD4. But as I said above I mostly only send pms over this. And I don't care how much I get flamed here. Once a friend always a friend. And once a work mate always a work mate. And you all don't seem to be grasping my point about the content owning stuff. So I really do not feel like explaining it over and over and over. So try to please understand exactly what I mean...

To be reasonable is impractical. To be unreasonable is being above the rest. To reason with another is death, to get rid of them and tell them no is quite the best for generations. Don't be reasonable, ever. Its improbable to help you in the future. To be unreasonable, makes you solid in stance and ready to fight all you might. Keep it up!

Last edited by Veteranspy; 04-27-2008 at 02:48 AM..
Old 04-27-2008, 04:11 AM
Forum junky
the only PWA I see active on here is Bell.. Ibonic and Houdiniman, and Vulcan I do not see
Old 04-27-2008, 04:22 AM
the fake one
Quote:
the only PWA I see active on here is Bell.. Ibonic and Houdiniman, and Vulcan I do not see
Houdini is on sometimes, but yes noone else usually.

This is why we want someone who is active
Old 04-27-2008, 04:39 AM
I am active z.z

Old 04-27-2008, 04:40 AM
Forum junky
whos to say someone that was active once cant be active later?
Old 04-27-2008, 04:48 AM
the fake one
Quote:
I am active z.z
Not on the forums ...
Quote:
whos to say someone that was active once cant be active later?
That's the problem. If, for example, Stephen, someone who posts a lot, got PWA, there is a much better chance he would keep posting on the forums then, say, someone who never posts?
Old 04-27-2008, 04:59 AM
I have been posting lately.

Old 04-27-2008, 05:17 AM
the fake one
Quote:
I have been posting lately.
No you haven't ... you have 16 posts.