Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English) > Job Forum > Playerworld Administration Team
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-23-2012, 07:31 PM
Delterian Hybrid
Emera is a jewel in the roughEmera is a jewel in the rough
I'm eager to see just who got the position
Old 03-23-2012, 07:59 PM
Kevin Azite
Mark Sir Link is just really niceMark Sir Link is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Mark Sir Link
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Sir Link View Post
I was the one picked guys
Old 03-23-2012, 08:30 PM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
actually im the new pwa
Old 03-23-2012, 08:37 PM
░▒▓██▓▒░
Galdor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

My Albums
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unixmad
This forums is going worst each day.
Old 03-23-2012, 11:44 PM
Kingdoms Management
NicoX will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to NicoX Send a message via MSN to NicoX
Quote:
Originally Posted by fowlplay4 View Post
actually im the new pwa
Lies!

-Nico
(GK Management)

Clash: Nico, I'm going to give you an example of good management.
Clash: One of my staff removed my RC and banned me.
Clash: I didn't ban or remove their RC after I got another one to fix me.
Clash: Do you know why?
Björn: Because you IP banned him ?

Stefan logged on.
(npcserver) has reset the attributes of Stefan
*Stefan: ah my client crashed

Old 03-26-2012, 06:21 PM
Minoc has much to be proud ofMinoc has much to be proud ofMinoc has much to be proud ofMinoc has much to be proud ofMinoc has much to be proud ofMinoc has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSAdmin View Post
That can be a tedious task in itself. It got to a point where I stopped thinking about it when HoudiniMan spent all that time tracking down Unixmad to add me to the PWA. Can be a long wait.
I wonder why do people even want to volunteer and spend their precious time on the game, if the administration is as it seems completely ungrateful and unappreciative of their free work.
Old 03-26-2012, 08:11 PM
Kingdoms Management
NicoX will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to NicoX Send a message via MSN to NicoX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minoc View Post
I wonder why do people even want to volunteer and spend their precious time on the game, if the administration is as it seems completely ungrateful and unappreciative of their free work.
Exactly.

-Nico
(GK Management)

Clash: Nico, I'm going to give you an example of good management.
Clash: One of my staff removed my RC and banned me.
Clash: I didn't ban or remove their RC after I got another one to fix me.
Clash: Do you know why?
Björn: Because you IP banned him ?

Stefan logged on.
(npcserver) has reset the attributes of Stefan
*Stefan: ah my client crashed

Old 03-26-2012, 08:14 PM
Master of Puppets
xXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to xXziroXx Send a message via MSN to xXziroXx
Quote:
Because some of us still belive in change, foolish as it may seem.

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Shigeru Miyamoto
Old 03-26-2012, 08:16 PM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Quote:
Old 03-26-2012, 11:57 PM
Forum Moderator
TSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
I can only speak for myself, although it probably rings true for most people. When I applied for PWA, it was because I thought I could make a difference. Figured I could bring something to the table that I felt had been lacking in previous years. I did that in some way in that, besides Bell, the PWA and overall support system in place had a tendency to take way too long to address people's issues (at least in my time since finding out the PWA even existed). Having absolutely nothing better to do with my days, I pretty much spent 16-18 hours per day, every day, fielding support. It wouldn't be anything for me to get up during the night and think "Just a minute checking support before going back to bed" and that turning into not going back to bed. I enjoyed it, fruitless and painful as it may seem to most people.

That said, I don't agree with or like the system Tig has setup regarding "Business days only" style responding, but that's what he thinks is best and I totally understand that there's not going to be an "on every day for hours upon hours" type person in every single instance of PWA teams. It's unrealistic and I only did it because my IRL job was butchering my hours so I had them to dedicate to support.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXziroXx View Post
Because some of us still belive in change, foolish as it may seem.
And this ^

It's definitely a thankless job with few perks worth mentioning, not to mention the hate you get the minute you have any form of power and happen across someone who is completely in the wrong but doesn't want to face the facts and so decide to slander your name and your ability to supply support effectively, which then filters around people who have not had a use for contacting support but take it as gospel regardless. But, something keeps bringing you back everyday anyway.
· User Agreement · Code of Conduct · Forum Rules ·
· Graal Support · Administrative Contacts ·
Old 03-29-2012, 07:04 PM
Bell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by DustyPorViva View Post
PHP Code:
public static Bell cloneBell(Bell originalBellthrows WantsToKillOriginalException {

Bell clonedOutput = new Bell(originalBell);
  return 
clonedOutput;

Thank you Dusty, now if someone could make it actually work things would be perfect. For those of you expecting support from me this week, I'm sorry. The flu has taken over our household and Graal is taking a back seat.
Old 03-29-2012, 07:46 PM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bell View Post
Thank you Dusty, now if someone could make it actually work things would be perfect. For those of you expecting support from me this week, I'm sorry. The flu has taken over our household and Graal is taking a back seat.
Get better soon.

Careful, thoughts and opinions here scare people.
Old 04-04-2012, 08:30 AM
graal player lord
Imperialistic is a jewel in the roughImperialistic is a jewel in the rough
Bell 4 ever
Old 04-05-2012, 09:00 PM
Sr Marketing Strategist
Elk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant future
Send a message via ICQ to Elk Send a message via AIM to Elk Send a message via MSN to Elk Send a message via Yahoo to Elk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fulg0reSama View Post
Get better soon.
Get better, son!

Old 04-06-2012, 04:54 PM
geneticfrog can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to geneticfrog Send a message via MSN to geneticfrog
Quote:
oh god no not the grumpy old man.

I Would quit right away if this guy was pwa.