Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Development Forums > Graphic Design
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 08-01-2011, 07:10 PM
PKT
trifle has a spectacular aura about
Hey,
don't know why I quit this for so long, graal graphics are fun to work with, hehe.

Heres a textured body, so the newbie is sort of finnished as a model.

The pic on the bottom is the texture for the default newbie.
Orange = Hands
Blue = Sleeves
Black = Belt (the one on the top is the back and the one in the middle of the texture is the front)
White = Torso
Light grey = Legs
Red = Shoes

The 2 other models have different textures, but it's the same ammount of polygons and the texturemap is the same size.

Let me know what you guys think.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	graal3drender5.jpg
Views:	477
Size:	115.5 KB
ID:	53284  
Attached Images

Old 08-01-2011, 07:24 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
so cute
Old 08-01-2011, 08:17 PM
░▒▓██▓▒░
Galdor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond repute
I dont know about the underpants outside the pants (superhero) look but other then that its kewl

My Albums
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unixmad
This forums is going worst each day.
Old 08-02-2011, 12:33 PM
PKT
trifle has a spectacular aura about
I know what you mean Galdor, but it's easy to make it so it looks like pants etc. aswell.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	graal3drender6.jpg
Views:	345
Size:	180.7 KB
ID:	53286  

Last edited by trifle; 08-02-2011 at 02:24 PM..
Old 08-02-2011, 04:52 PM
RIP DarkCloud_PK
maximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond repute
always great PKT
Old 08-02-2011, 09:43 PM
Luda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Luda
Awesome, would like to see it all playable
Old 08-02-2011, 09:49 PM
how's it going eh?
jorollychu is a glorious beacon of lightjorollychu is a glorious beacon of lightjorollychu is a glorious beacon of light
looks like me, cute.
03-15-2012 05:49 PM Good riddance. All you do is whine. Hopefully when you are gone you'll man up - Supernanny
Old 08-02-2011, 10:34 PM
Jazz teh Awesome
oo_jazz_oo is a jewel in the roughoo_jazz_oo is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to oo_jazz_oo
These are unbelievably adorable.

I guess Stefan should start Graal3D back up, eh?

Old 08-02-2011, 11:54 PM
░▒▓██▓▒░
Galdor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by oo_jazz_oo View Post
These are unbelievably adorable.

I guess Stefan should start Graal3D back up, eh?
See that ship in the distance there? its "hope and dreams", it set sail long ago and is not coming back :P

My Albums
Quote:
Old 08-03-2011, 12:53 AM
Banned
ThomV is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galdor View Post
See that ship in the distance there? its "hope and dreams", it set sail long ago and is not coming back :P
Just Graal3D?
Old 08-03-2011, 12:56 AM
Banned
ffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ffcmike Send a message via MSN to ffcmike
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galdor View Post
I think this would be a better representation of the ship:

Though if this type of movement were to be made again I'd definitely like to see a similar style to PKT's work (I think Dusty attempted something similar with the original tileset too).
Old 08-03-2011, 06:07 AM
Graal Developer
Rave_J can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to Rave_J Send a message via MSN to Rave_J Send a message via Yahoo to Rave_J
if graal did another 3d server i think i would likr to see a mmo gk style 3d but with alot better graphics different characters looks ect i been trying to get stefan to reenable the graal 3d client and release the tools again but the problem would be
no one would be able to script a 3d server. alot of people have hard enough time with just a 2d server on here
Old 08-03-2011, 08:05 AM
Hazard to Graal
Jiroxys7 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rave_J View Post
if graal did another 3d server i think i would likr to see a mmo gk style 3d but with alot better graphics different characters looks ect i been trying to get stefan to reenable the graal 3d client and release the tools again but the problem would be
no one would be able to script a 3d server. alot of people have hard enough time with just a 2d server on here
It may be possible to create an executable that reads a .nw file and converts the tiles into a 3d level. only problem would be level npcs and other things that use custom gfx, as well as things like fence posts that normally occupy 2 tiles would only occupy 1 once converted. As well as things such as trees and cave/house/castle/etc walls. These things could be fixed by the user later though, just as long as most of the level is converted. All it would require would be 3d objects for each tile. Would also need to make sure that tiles could be raised and lowered after converting. As mountains and such may be leveled when converting. I'm sure there's plenty of issues with the idea, but it would make the process much easier.
Old 08-03-2011, 08:14 AM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Only Graal3d I want to see:

Amiright? I'm right.
Old 08-03-2011, 11:37 AM
░▒▓██▓▒░
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffcmike View Post
I think this would be a better representation of the ship:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomV View Post
Just Graal3D?
No, anything new and exciting that requires effort.

My Albums
Quote: