Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > PlayerWorlds Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Old 05-07-2005, 01:31 PM
GK Manager
Sky is a glorious beacon of lightSky is a glorious beacon of lightSky is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Sky
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thak2
I think it'd be cool if you found all the awesome stuff that me, Shadowless and Matt made for updating bravo, and completed the world in the way it was planned and with the story that went along with it.
That's what I wanted to do.

What Shadowless said I think those levels should only be for the Bravo it was ment for. The one Thak is talking about.
Old 05-07-2005, 01:36 PM
xAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud of
Ooh, well would anyone happen to have these levels?
Old 05-09-2005, 12:16 AM
haunter is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by xAndrewx
Awesome.

Haunter, I would like for a PWA to state this other then you.
I don't see why we can't use them o_o. They were intended for Bravo, they're going to Bravo. Please can a PWA clear this up. -Thanks
It was MoonGod who I went through when he was still around and in the PWA. Go track him down and he'll be able to tell you what went on, assuming he remembers. But the way I see it, if bottom-feeding prats are going to start giving "legal rights/ownership" of levels and graphics when they have absolutely no right to, those levels and graphics shouldn't be used anywhere, what-so-ever. It just stops future problems like:
"But they're mine!"
"No, stupid! So-n-so gave them to me! I OWN THEM! They're mine!"
"OMFG! I'll sue you, you wiener!"

You still aren't listening to me though. Yes, I made them for Bravo. But what you have there, isn't Bravo anymore. Haven't you been paying attention? That's what got them taken off of "Bravo" the first time there was an attempt to use them long after I'd left and "Bravo" and undergone a bajillion face-lifts (a.k.a. Sledgehammer muggings).
Old 05-09-2005, 10:25 AM
xAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud of
I honestly don't care how many times Bravo had a face lift, we're bringing back old Bravo with the new technology Graal has to offer (Gmaps, GS2 etc).
Once again, Moongod isn't a PWA anymore, I would like to hear it from a current PWA before action is taken. Untill then they're on Bravo.
I'm sorry you think they don't deserve to be on Bravo, but it's the only Scrawby levels we currently have, these were the last ones on Bravo (Before the 'street-wise' Bravo)
Old 05-10-2005, 09:33 AM
Former PW Admin
Matman58 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to Matman58 Send a message via AIM to Matman58 Send a message via Yahoo to Matman58
Bravo all the way...I remember the creator of it all. RacoonDog I believe that was his name. The original owner of Bravo I thought. I met most of my graalian friends today on Bravo back then. The server was about the community and the fun of just hanging out. Basically what Unholy Nation is and the few that remain Classic Graal Nutz. It is all based on the community. That is why I never played Kingdoms because I did not get that feel of community there. So bring it back as I feel it will draw a huge crowd when released.
Old 05-10-2005, 09:50 AM
Thank you for the support Vincent.
Old 05-11-2005, 05:21 AM
Goon
Johnny_5 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Johnny_5
I say why not? If they can make the server decent and get players there wouldn't help graal ? I think it would be fun to have an old server like bravo back with community and just hanging out.
Old 05-11-2005, 03:26 PM
Exactly Johnny, I don't see why Haunter has a problem.
It's not like he is going to use the levels.
Old 05-13-2005, 03:35 AM
Quote:
Exactly Johnny, I don't see why Haunter has a problem.
It's not like he is going to use the levels.
You know... Now that I consider it, you're right. Truth be told, I'm so confident that any new "Bravo Revival" attempt will be run straight into the ground, as per usual, that I need not worry about my work not being used in the context for which it was meant.
Old 05-13-2005, 06:54 AM
Banned
Bartjuh1992 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Bartjuh1992 Send a message via AIM to Bartjuh1992 Send a message via MSN to Bartjuh1992 Send a message via Yahoo to Bartjuh1992
nice i used to play bravo i miss it
Old 05-13-2005, 10:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by haunter
You know... Now that I consider it, you're right. Truth be told, I'm so confident that any new "Bravo Revival" attempt will be run straight into the ground, as per usual, that I need not worry about my work not being used in the context for which it was meant.
Is this some kind of opinion? You have not seen new Bravo, so don't judge it.
Old 05-13-2005, 02:00 PM
That one guy!
zim5354 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via AIM to zim5354
he is just basing his oppinion off of the other bravo's
Old 05-13-2005, 02:10 PM
Good point, my bad.
Old 05-13-2005, 08:51 PM
Former PW Admin
Matman58 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to Matman58 Send a message via AIM to Matman58 Send a message via Yahoo to Matman58
I think once everyone sees the hardwork we are putting into this Bravo server, everyone will realized how serious we are.
Old 05-13-2005, 10:44 PM
Quote:
Is this some kind of opinion? You have not seen new Bravo, so don't judge it.
From the looks of it the "New Bravo" is exactly the same as the one I worked on back in the day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matman58
I think once everyone sees the hardwork we are putting into this Bravo server, everyone will realized how serious we are.
How many times has that been said before without any real backing? I'm not talking about just Bravo either... Though Bravo's had its share of it.

I see no changes. It looks like realitivly the same group of people, rushing into things... Same-ol-same-ol.

If you truly were "serious" about this Bravo "Revival" you wouldn't be using those old levels I made in the first place. Honestly, they're not really up to the sort of standards that an excellent Playerworld should be working for these days. In my eyes anyway.

Last edited by haunter; 05-13-2005 at 11:00 PM..
Closed Thread