Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > PlayerWorlds Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 06-22-2001, 11:33 AM
delterian loyalist
Nelm will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Nelm
Ultimate Staff NPC

By downloading the following Text File that has the Script for Staff Thing, You are hereby agreeing that this file was mostly made by Trinexx and helped with by Lord Matt Essorexx, you will give them all credit and take none for yourselves unless you modify in anyway and your credit will be //Thing done by your name. You may not in anyway post this on ANY website without EXPRESSED written permission of LML Productions or Trinexx Corporation. You WILL NOT post this in any way shape or form in any online public forums. You may not use this on your PW without EXPRESSED written permission by LML Productions or Trinexx Corporation and if you use this you MUST let Lord Matt and Trinexx use this NPC on your server. The following Graal Script is the Legal Property of LML Productions and Trinexx Corporation and is subject to the World Intellectual Property Agreement. You Must never give this script to anyone else without the EXPRESSED permission of LML Productions ([email protected]) or Trinexx Corporation ([email protected]). ENJOY!!

Commands for StaffThing-
thingy on (DON'T FIRE)
# is where you should put a number in the command
# apset
enable my weapons
boots on
boots off
# setbootspeed
warp2 level x y
kill all
# rupeeset
compus died
# swordset
# shieldset

Attached Files
File Type: txt ultimatestaffscript.txt (4.6 KB, 252 views)

Last edited by Nelm; 06-22-2001 at 11:36 AM..
Old 06-22-2001, 11:45 AM
Some Guy :\
CrazedMerlin is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to CrazedMerlin Send a message via Yahoo to CrazedMerlin
umm
its nothing new, or big, its just alot of basic codes put into one

AIM: TehWizad
E-Mail: [email protected]
Old 06-22-2001, 05:55 PM
Retired Oldbie
grim_squeaker_x is on a distinguished road
I have one self-made which does about ten times more stuff, but it's rather useless if you have RC anyway.

Old 06-22-2001, 10:41 PM
The one, The only -
KJS is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to KJS
Cool the ultimate staff weapon is

that is not the ultimate staff weapon...
the ultimate one is no staff weapons...

why do staff need staff weapons to kill people or to like run fast...

I mean it is usless
Old 06-22-2001, 10:41 PM
The one, The only -
KJS is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to KJS
Cool it just

it just gets abused
Old 06-23-2001, 03:19 AM
TONYMONTANA
BruceLee2000 will become famous soon enough
i once saw a staff tool on CDA that dropped trees why would they need that ?

much thanks to XDaKreepX for the sig
Old 06-23-2001, 03:23 AM
Banned
MoonAngel is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to MoonAngel Send a message via AIM to MoonAngel
to get everyone stuck in the unstick me level then PK like hell?? (CDA was lame)
Old 06-23-2001, 05:02 AM
where da wmdz at
Neonight is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Neonight
Re: Ultimate Staff NPC

Quote:
Originally posted by Nelm
By downloading the following Text File that has the Script for Staff Thing, You are hereby agreeing that this file was mostly made by Trinexx and helped with by Lord Matt Essorexx, you will give them all credit and take none for yourselves unless you modify in anyway and your credit will be //Thing done by your name. You may not in anyway post this on ANY website without EXPRESSED written permission of LML Productions or Trinexx Corporation. You WILL NOT post this in any way shape or form in any online public forums. You may not use this on your PW without EXPRESSED written permission by LML Productions or Trinexx Corporation and if you use this you MUST let Lord Matt and Trinexx use this NPC on your server. The following Graal Script is the Legal Property of LML Productions and Trinexx Corporation and is subject to the World Intellectual Property Agreement. You Must never give this script to anyone else without the EXPRESSED permission of LML Productions ([email protected]) or Trinexx Corporation ([email protected]). ENJOY!!

Commands for StaffThing-
thingy on (DON'T FIRE)
# is where you should put a number in the command
# apset
enable my weapons
boots on
boots off
# setbootspeed
warp2 level x y
kill all
# rupeeset
compus died
# swordset
# shieldset

No trinexx corp. for one. You have warez which are illegal even if you have the item (new law =/) LML? What the heck does that mean? Little Monkey Lemons? That is one of the stupidest staff NPCs I've seen anyway so why the heck would I want it? Graal is no one's legal property except for Stefan. Kind of like SK copyrighted lightning. Random lighting. -_-
Old 11-09-2001, 08:59 AM
Seraetras is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Seraetras Send a message via AIM to Seraetras Send a message via Yahoo to Seraetras
Angry

:grrr:

In case you were wondering, I'm trinexx. Seraetras is a good friend of mine and he's graciously let me use his account to reply to these rampant lies.
  • Nelm (Lord Matt) can't script his way out of a wet paper bag, and doesn't deserve one iota of credit for my NPC.
  • That's not anywhere close to the most recent version of it. Check out http://www.trinexx.com/graal/ for the newest one. I don't pretend that it's the ultimate staff NPC, and I never said that. Nelm did. Don't ***** at me for someone else's lies.
  • It's not called StaffThing. That's the crippled one that I considered giving servers before I quit this game.
  • There is no "Trinexx Corporation" and I'm not sure what LML stands for. Undoubtedly it's something stupid.
  • Actually, I think it's possible to copyright an NPC. Look at the very bottom of this page and select the text that blends into the background. Jelsoft owns the copyright for vBulletin, but by no means do they own the copyright for PHP.

I just want to make it very clear that I am in no way responsible for Nelm's lies. I did very little advertising for the Cheat Thing even when I played Graal. By no means would I hail it as the "ultimate staff weapon" and have people download an outdated, crippled version of it.

*Just setting the record straight.*
Old 11-09-2001, 09:02 AM
Brad_Elven is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Brad_Elven
Quote:
Originally posted by Seraetras
:grrr:

In case you were wondering, I'm trinexx. Seraetras is a good friend of mine and he's graciously let me use his account to reply to these rampant lies.
  • Nelm (Lord Matt) can't script his way out of a wet paper bag, and doesn't deserve one iota of credit for my NPC.
  • That's not anywhere close to the most recent version of it. Check out http://www.trinexx.com/graal/ for the newest one. I don't pretend that it's the ultimate staff NPC, and I never said that. Nelm did. Don't ***** at me for someone else's lies.
  • It's not called StaffThing. That's the crippled one that I considered giving servers before I quit this game.
  • There is no "Trinexx Corporation" and I'm not sure what LML stands for. Undoubtedly it's something stupid.
  • Actually, I think it's possible to copyright an NPC. Look at the very bottom of this page and select the text that blends into the background. Jelsoft owns the copyright for vBulletin, but by no means do they own the copyright for PHP.

I just want to make it very clear that I am in no way responsible for Nelm's lies. I did very little advertising for the Cheat Thing even when I played Graal. By no means would I hail it as the "ultimate staff weapon" and have people download an outdated, crippled version of it.

*Just setting the record straight.*
TRINEXX!!!!!!

do you know nooseknot?
Old 11-09-2001, 09:08 AM
Send a message via ICQ to Seraetras Send a message via AIM to Seraetras Send a message via Yahoo to Seraetras
No, I don't. When I played Graal online, I was pretty much always on as *trinexx -- they're probably talking about somebody with the account name Icenexx that's been known to impersonate me. That's the only reasonable explanation I can come up with right now, since I have no idea who nooseknot is.
Old 11-09-2001, 09:10 AM
Brad_Elven is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Brad_Elven
oh, yes well it was icenexx. i was hoping you were him cuz i havent seen him in about a year i was hoping it was you
Old 11-09-2001, 09:28 AM
Oh, and one more thing:

Nelm, remove my site from your signature.
Old 11-09-2001, 09:47 AM
Seraphim Warrior
Faheria_LAT1 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Faheria_LAT1 Send a message via AIM to Faheria_LAT1
the guy that revived this thread should die.

"I like movies where the guy shoots stuff, and then it blows up, and then this other guy shoots him, and then the first guy drives through a Coke sign, and it blows up, and the car flips over in slow motion, and then the guy gets out and pops his arm back in place, and then they fight 'cause they're out of bullets, and the guy says something like "This is Walmart, boy...and you just got price-checked!" - Broken Saints

"There is no greater sorrow than to recall in misery when we were happy" - Dante

"If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat" - Sun Tzu, The Art Of War

"Kingdoms ...rising without word. Collapsing without warning." - Broken Saints

Account now used by Silver and Mmmmkay
yoshee15 account has run out :[[[