Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Zodiac Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-16-2009, 06:10 AM
Zeus Condero
papajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Zodiac's 1/2 decade Anniversary!

Zodiac should do something for its 5th year anniversary this August 7th.
Old 07-16-2009, 06:18 AM
a/s/l
Elizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Elizabeth
if zodiac was released five years ago, and i started playing in 2006, then why do i remember when it was released? o.o
Old 07-16-2009, 06:19 AM
Zeus Condero
papajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to behold
it was bought in August 7, 2004. I didn't mean being out as classic
Old 07-16-2009, 06:23 AM
a/s/l
Elizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Elizabeth
ahhh ok
Old 07-16-2009, 06:25 AM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by papajchris View Post
it was bought in August 7, 2004. I didn't mean being out as classic
Rofl that's a pretty long time for what ended up coming out...
Old 07-16-2009, 06:28 AM
Zeus Condero
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
Rofl that's a pretty long time for what ended up coming out...
yeah and jerrets the only active person who has been with zodiac most of that time. Then puppin came a little bit later
Old 07-16-2009, 07:12 AM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Yes I sorta just migrated originally from GK, and never left.
Old 07-17-2009, 01:43 AM
Ignorance has no future
Unkownsoldier is on a distinguished road
I remember the summer it was released and I also remember playing it when it was hosted. I wasted a summer of my life on it, what a pity.
Old 07-17-2009, 05:26 AM
Zeus Condero
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unkownsoldier View Post
I remember the summer it was released and I also remember playing it when it was hosted. I wasted a summer of my life on it, what a pity.
I wasted $200 on it + i think around 4.5k hours, idk whats worse
Old 07-17-2009, 07:51 PM
Goliath Online.
Aldaris is an unknown quantity at this point
I used to love playing hosted Zodiac.

Ruxxter + Moisdne + Jerret + Puppin + Zeus + Yen (later on).

I miss the battles between myself, Jesse, and Tim.
Old 07-17-2009, 07:58 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by papajchris View Post
I wasted $200 on it + i think around 4.5k hours, idk whats worse
You spent $200 to develop a server that helps the game cling on for dear life. I still don't see the logic behind making developers pay to develop, I just don't (other than the failure of the game itself to make players upgrade etc BUT IM NOT GETTING INTO THAT AGAIN).

I'm looking forward to Zodiac v2...too bad it'll come out when I'll be too busy for it. .
Old 07-17-2009, 11:41 PM
Zeus Condero
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
You spent $200 to develop a server that helps the game cling on for dear life. I still don't see the logic behind making developers pay to develop, I just don't (other than the failure of the game itself to make players upgrade etc BUT IM NOT GETTING INTO THAT AGAIN).

I'm looking forward to Zodiac v2...too bad it'll come out when I'll be too busy for it. .
V2 does sound actually pretty cool, and with jerret actually showing us proof that he's working on it, it feels like it will actually get done now.

@Aldaris: Moisdne was cool until he went all weird before he quit, and Ruxxter still plays or did a few months ago. We also can't forget about fogles. He was cool. Oh yeah and NeoXed. Anyways, to be more on topic maybe jerret should post another revealing screenshot of something unique in V2. Or maybe some info on how nations will be improved and such.
Old 07-18-2009, 07:54 AM
WaDaFack is an unknown quantity at this point
I don't get the fact that you pay money to help Stefan/unixmad get money.
I mean, you purchase a server than make it "GOOD", which obviously influences some trials to purchase P2P, which they do and Stefan/unixmad just get more money added on of what you already paid.
Hmmm.

Old 07-18-2009, 12:01 PM
i can haz gold plz
Dumdumdidi will become famous soon enough
lol i remember i used to play zodiac as a trial, when trials didnt have observer mode, but were reset after logging out.

I was trying to challenge myself to reach lvl 60 without stopping, and the highest i reached was like 41 :/
Old 07-18-2009, 03:46 PM
Ignorance has no future
Unkownsoldier is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumdumdidi View Post
lol i remember i used to play zodiac as a trial, when trials didnt have observer mode, but were reset after logging out.

I was trying to challenge myself to reach lvl 60 without stopping, and the highest i reached was like 41 :/
That must have been at least a year or two after it was released, because you couldn't be level sixty until I think they had a reset or something in late 2006 or early 2007.

Oh and Wada we established this already.