Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English) > Job Forum > Graal Kingdoms Team
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-27-2008, 02:31 AM
ImmortalHuman is an unknown quantity at this point
Post FAQ Application

Online Time:2001 hrs 52 mins 25secs
Experience: GAT/FAQ for Doomsday,NAT/GAT for Moonlight,GP/GAT/FAQ for Andor,LAT/GAT for Shaded Legends

I have played Graal Kingdom's off and on for over 7 years.

I would like to have the chance to show people the true me.

A lot of people misunderstand me and don't like me,but the people that do know me know I help everyone I can. I'm constantly helping out newbies and loaning my gear out to people that have no gear.I give away gear even to people I don't know.

I know my way around the main Kingdom island by heart.I know where everything is.I have even had staff ask me how to use EM command's and Ive never actualy been staff and have provided the right answer.

Mainly I just want the chance to prove myself.
Old 07-27-2008, 02:35 AM
Zormite
BigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up

Awesome application but I think all the spots are filled up.
Old 07-27-2008, 02:39 AM
GK Manager
Sky is a glorious beacon of lightSky is a glorious beacon of lightSky is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Sky
I'd give Satain a thumbs up, but there is a decent amount of FAQ's now. :O
Old 07-27-2008, 02:39 AM
The Cat
Tigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant future
I thought you were joining the marines or so? How would you balance that AND answer questions on GK at the same time?

“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.”
Old 07-27-2008, 02:47 AM
ImmortalHuman is an unknown quantity at this point
Well changed my mind about the marines because my dad didn't want me to be on the front lines I'm joining the Army because they have this program out that they will give you $40,000 to start your own business or buy a house..I go in monday to select the career I want with them then friday I will be sworn in.
then I will probably be sent to basic training.

so I will be able to be on till the end of August and I won't be on much during the 2-3 weeks I will be in basic training but after that I shouldn't have a problem and should be able to get on for a few hours a day after I get my military housing.
Old 07-27-2008, 02:53 AM
The Cat
Tigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant future
If a position opens up on the FAQ team or the team is too inactive I'll keep you in mind.

“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.”
Closed Thread