Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > PlayerWorlds Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 09-02-2012, 11:25 PM
a true gentlemen
Tim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to behold
We'll have to wait till Graal Platinum is released before any of this can happen.
Old 09-02-2012, 11:27 PM
Banned
ffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ffcmike Send a message via MSN to ffcmike
Quote:
Originally Posted by skillmaster19 View Post
yes the thousands of people who log onto iClassic and iEra regularly don't play it because it's fun.
I wouldn't want to pay $50 to not get raped by observer mode on what has been a UC server either.
Old 09-03-2012, 02:07 AM
Classic Developer.
TheGodAngelo is just really niceTheGodAngelo is just really nice
steam makes perfect sense for pc graal. it'd be great advertisement.
unfortunately no new players will play pc graal because of observer-mode/archaic subscription policies.

graals got alot of flair for an aspiring developer. the reason i loved it so much was it's lttp style. and then when i found out i can make my own playergraphics i was hooked.

if pc graal adopted the free to play/microtransaction ideas of games like tf2 or even take what the iphone has. graal has the possibility to make a lot of money and get a decent playercount.
Old 09-03-2012, 02:22 AM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGodAngelo View Post
graals got alot of flair for an aspiring developer. the reason i loved it so much was it's lttp style. and then when i found out i can make my own playergraphics i was hooked.
an aspiring developer should be working on better projects, not devoting tons of time for nothing in return
Old 09-03-2012, 03:04 AM
a true gentlemen
Tim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to behold
As an aspiring developer on Graal I like to spend my time on the forums posting nonsense.
Old 09-03-2012, 03:17 AM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I've seen some pretty awful games on steam
Did you seriously just link to Realm of the Mad God and VVVVVV and cite them as "awful games", or is something wrong on my end?
Old 09-03-2012, 03:32 AM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by kia345 View Post
Did you seriously just link to Realm of the Mad God and VVVVVV and cite them as "awful games", or is something wrong on my end?
Nothings wrong, he did mistakeningly link those two games.

He does get credit for Rise of the Immortals though, that is some simple garbage right there.

Careful, thoughts and opinions here scare people.
Old 09-03-2012, 04:01 AM
Master of Puppets
xXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to xXziroXx Send a message via MSN to xXziroXx
Quote:
*Stefan: well
*Stefan: steam added in-app purchases
*Stefan: and there is a green lantern thing
*Stefan: where people can vote for new games
<censored>: The free games all have in game purchases, maybe you could make a Steam iEra and Steam iClassic and use gralat packs as your in game purchases?
*Stefan: yes
*Stefan: it would also give a reason to finish windows v6
*Stefan: new version should be much faster
<censored>: do i have your permission to add it to the greenlight stefan?
*Stefan: unixmad plans to do it
<censored>: so it is possible to see steam graal?
*Stefan: we can also put it on mac app store
*Stefan: yes can also put pc graal / graalonline playerworlds on it
Woo.

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Shigeru Miyamoto
Old 09-03-2012, 04:10 AM
skillmaster19 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffcmike View Post
I wouldn't want to pay $50 to not get raped by observer mode on what has been a UC server either.
you do know steam has support for f2p games right?
Quote:
Stefan: well
*Stefan: steam added in-app purchases
*Stefan: and there is a green lantern thing
*Stefan: where people can vote for new games
<censored>: The free games all have in game purchases, maybe you could make a Steam iEra and Steam iClassic and use gralat packs as your in game purchases?
*Stefan: yes
*Stefan: it would also give a reason to finish windows v6
*Stefan: new version should be much faster
<censored>: do i have your permission to add it to the greenlight stefan?
*Stefan: unixmad plans to do it
<censored>: so it is possible to see steam graal?
*Stefan: we can also put it on mac app store
*Stefan: yes can also put pc graal / graalonline playerworlds on it
not sure if trolling or real log...

and Rise of immortals isn't that bad, only reason I listed it is the playercount on it is significantly lower than that of Graal.
Old 09-03-2012, 04:14 AM
Banned
ffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ffcmike Send a message via MSN to ffcmike
Quote:
you do know steam has support for f2p games right?
Which makes your post even less relevant, and that is entirely out of context.

Pro tip: Seeker99 was globally banned for posting that video in your signature.
Old 09-03-2012, 04:16 AM
skillmaster19 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffcmike View Post
Which makes your post even less relevant, and that is entirely out of context.

Pro tip: Seeker99 was globally banned for posting that video in your signature.
wait whats wrong with it? its just a meme that plays part of a song and shows unixmad with bread rofl. Either way I'll remove it... thats insane...
Old 09-03-2012, 04:44 AM
RIP DarkCloud_PK
maximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond repute
post the video, I'll put it in my sig
Old 09-03-2012, 04:52 AM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXziroXx View Post
Woo.
Is this a joke or is that really Stefan? If that's really Stefan... wow... the only reason to finish v6 would be to provide it to new players, because **** us all, right?
Old 09-03-2012, 05:13 AM
Master of Puppets
xXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to xXziroXx Send a message via MSN to xXziroXx
Quote:
Originally Posted by DustyPorViva View Post
Is this a joke or is that really Stefan? If that's really Stefan... wow... the only reason to finish v6 would be to provide it to new players, because **** us all, right?
It's real, he said it on Era iPhone like 30 minutes before I posted it.

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Shigeru Miyamoto
Old 09-03-2012, 05:26 AM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
Quote:
Originally Posted by DustyPorViva View Post
Who else do you know that would say "a green lantern thing" to refer to Steam Greenlight?