Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Development Forums > NPC Scripting
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 02-01-2002, 02:14 AM
Knight_Vincent is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Knight_Vincent Send a message via AIM to Knight_Vincent Send a message via Yahoo to Knight_Vincent
Projectile Light

Um,

I was wondering how would one make a personal projectile have light effects. I have tried it before but it lags out or doesn't work. Can someone help me with this?

-Night Fox
"Did you write the Book of Love And do you have faith in God above If the Bible tells you so Do you believe in rock 'n roll Can music save your mortal soul And can you teach me how to dance real slow Well, I know that you're in love with him 'Cause I saw you dancin' in the gym You both kicked off your shoes Man, I dig those rhythm and blues I was a lonely teenage broncin' buck With a pink carnation and a pickup truck But I knew I was out of luck The day the music died" --Don McLean 'American Pie'
Old 02-01-2002, 06:20 AM
Knight_Vincent is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Knight_Vincent Send a message via AIM to Knight_Vincent Send a message via Yahoo to Knight_Vincent
Well,

setcoloreffect and draw as light.

-Night Fox
"Did you write the Book of Love And do you have faith in God above If the Bible tells you so Do you believe in rock 'n roll Can music save your mortal soul And can you teach me how to dance real slow Well, I know that you're in love with him 'Cause I saw you dancin' in the gym You both kicked off your shoes Man, I dig those rhythm and blues I was a lonely teenage broncin' buck With a pink carnation and a pickup truck But I knew I was out of luck The day the music died" --Don McLean 'American Pie'
Old 02-01-2002, 06:38 AM
Shard_IceFire is on a distinguished road
Well, if it's a projectile I'm assuming you're using showimg. In that case you can do something similar to this:
NPC Code:

showimg 261,light2.png,x,y;
changeimgcolors 261,.9,.9,.9,.9;

-=Shard IceFire=-