Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms > GK Suggestions
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Old 07-08-2006, 09:06 PM
gess hew
lordbosh will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to lordbosh
Oh damn sam you just asked for some verbal ownage by crying about usding. Your a staff member, do your job.

By doing your job I mean this. Help make all items on gk craftable, dropable from monsters, or do your job as the top EM and MAKE MORE ITEMS. Rarity+use = the value on the cash market. Flood the server with items and nothing is worth much.

Also the second part of doing your job could be to oversee making new monsters. Stefan has been wanting all these things for years, but nothing gets done. Take the initiative, and get it done. Maybe even replace bjorn if you actually WORK and he just idles on RC and puts down good ideas.

This is probably a tough post to digest. But I advise doing so, and accepting its truth. Graal is in the toilet with the rest of last year's garbage becuase nothing is being done to fix it on a massive scale.

Before deleting this, read it first, and maybe write the good parts down. You'll not regret it, have a nice day idling in front of misty mug.
Old 07-08-2006, 09:06 PM
Official Idle/Level Maker
hampy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to hampy Send a message via AIM to hampy Send a message via MSN to hampy Send a message via Yahoo to hampy
Raz, the only thing that annoys me is that people with no experience at GK, even people who don't know how to use a trade table (I've seen this happen before) have items worth many RoWs just because they can afford to pay for it. It just ruins the trading element of the game.

Well that's my opinion anyway
Old 07-08-2006, 09:09 PM
CptZack is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordbosh
Oh damn sam you just asked for some verbal ownage by crying about usding. Your a staff member, do your job.

By doing your job I mean this. Help make all items on gk craftable, dropable from monsters, or do your job as the top EM and MAKE MORE ITEMS. Rarity+use = the value on the cash market. Flood the server with items and nothing is worth much.

Also the second part of doing your job could be to oversee making new monsters. Stefan has been wanting all these things for years, but nothing gets done. Take the initiative, and get it done. Maybe even replace bjorn if you actually WORK and he just idles on RC and puts down good ideas.

This is probably a tough post to digest. But I advise doing so, and accepting its truth. Graal is in the toilet with the rest of last year's garbage becuase nothing is being done to fix it on a massive scale.

Before deleting this, read it first, and maybe write the good parts down. You'll not regret it, have a nice day idling in front of misty mug.

word
Old 07-08-2006, 09:15 PM
Send a message via ICQ to hampy Send a message via AIM to hampy Send a message via MSN to hampy Send a message via Yahoo to hampy
What do you mean 'word'? I'm just curious what that means :o
Old 07-08-2006, 09:17 PM
Banned
KuJi will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to KuJi Send a message via AIM to KuJi Send a message via MSN to KuJi Send a message via Yahoo to KuJi
Why do you guys keep saying pixels? It's more of a string..
Old 07-08-2006, 09:40 PM
lol I think you need to calm down
Old 07-08-2006, 09:41 PM
Devotchkas is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Devotchkas
Quote:
Originally Posted by hampy
lol I think you need to calm down
honestly i think you should

its not your choice on how to tell someone how to live so shut up and stop complaining
Old 07-08-2006, 09:41 PM
Even if I had 1 million $ I wouldn't spend money on buying GK items. Plus have you ever thought that some of us graal players aren't old enough to get a job?...
Old 07-08-2006, 09:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hampy
Plus have you ever thought that some of us graal players aren't old enough to get a job?...
mow lawns

i did it for 5 years and made 500 a month

dont pull the "i cant get a job" line with me
its called work for a reason
Old 07-08-2006, 09:48 PM
gess hew
lordbosh will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to lordbosh
No he has a point. Dont tell anyone how to live their life. We are given individuality for a reason. If you want to take that away you are nothing more than another fascist or communist, thats why the United States had things to protect their people until 2001.
Old 07-08-2006, 09:49 PM
xP you were the one accusing people of things in the first place. I was just the one who faught back
Old 07-08-2006, 09:50 PM
I love you Miz <3
Old 07-08-2006, 09:52 PM
actually i didnt
and im tired of people taking away other peoples rights

like sam
i live in america
dont say my freedom of speach is flaming
thanks
i should sue you
Old 07-08-2006, 09:52 PM
Maiku is on a distinguished road
How does it mess up your trading? The person selling the items earned his items, so.. how is that going to be ruining the game for you? Its not abuse, or duping. You just don't like it because, thats how you started out.. You also don't want anyone as rich as you you prick.
Old 07-08-2006, 09:56 PM
Hey! Sams has done nothing wrong, don't take your anger out on him. Sams a good guy who should be thanked and respected for all the time and effort put in to GK.

Sam is the best staff on GK, ever in my opinion