FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-08-2009, 05:05 PM
Zone Rank : God
pico57 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to pico57
plasma saber

I dont know if you noticed...
But You can relfect plasma bullet, with saber... like jedi in star wars Lol.
So. im still wondering Why, You can do that on Zone wars, and g.wars but you cant do that on Iricia [and Koth (i think)] ...?

That would be better, if we could do that evrywhere.
that is just a little update to do.
Old 03-08-2009, 05:45 PM
not doing alot
Liberated has a spectacular aura about
zonewars, starwars
plasmasabre, lightsabre

see the connection?
probably too cuz light side doesnt have alot of good weaps, so they need plasma sabre

and without the reflecting skill it'd be unbalanced, and no we don't need it everywhere, it wouldn't be better.
Old 03-08-2009, 05:51 PM
Zone Rank : God
pico57 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to pico57
yea, but Zone is "futuristic" so, saber should have the saber effect...on iricia and on gwars
Old 03-08-2009, 05:54 PM
a/s/l
Elizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Elizabeth
Quote:
Originally Posted by pico57 View Post
So. im still wondering Why, You can do that on Zone wars, and g.wars but you cant do that on Iricia [and Koth (i think)] ...?

hmm.. i've mentioned this before to stefan, and he said that he'd get right on it.
Old 03-08-2009, 07:54 PM
Chalk one up to me!
bahamutstevetff will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to bahamutstevetff Send a message via Yahoo to bahamutstevetff
Quote:
Originally Posted by pico57 View Post

because in zonewars, on lightside, you use the force to deflect bullets with the sabre. duhh
Old 03-08-2009, 08:08 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liberated View Post
zonewars, starwars
plasmasabre, lightsabre

see the connection?
probably too cuz light side doesnt have alot of good weaps, so they need plasma sabre

and without the reflecting skill it'd be unbalanced, and no we don't need it everywhere, it wouldn't be better.
The lightsaber in Star Wars doesn't reflect the bullets, it "absorbs" the blaster fire. Actual bullets would be disintegrated by the sword. In the movies, games, etc, the deflecting of the blaster fire is a combination of "batting" them back, and directing it with the Force.

You don't have the Force on Zone.
Old 03-08-2009, 08:10 PM
a/s/l
Elizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Elizabeth
Quote:
Originally Posted by kia345 View Post
The lightsaber in Star Wars doesn't reflect the bullets, it "absorbs" the blaster fire. Actual bullets would be disintegrated by the sword. In the movies, games, etc, the deflecting of the blaster fire is a combination of "batting" them back, and directing it with the Force.

You don't have the Force on Zone.
leave it to pojo to correct you on your star wars lightsaber knowledge
Old 03-08-2009, 08:34 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Shut it nerf herder

It's actually electromagnetic waves that skim across the "saber" that distort the movement of the blasters, but the Force is still a factor in moving the blaster fire in the other direction.
Old 03-09-2009, 12:45 AM
dusk
Donark has a spectacular aura about
I think it's the class that deflects the bullets :P
Old 03-09-2009, 12:50 AM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
A flat bladed lightsaber (or plasmasabre, as it may be) wouldn't be able to deflect a plasma shot anyways.
Old 03-09-2009, 07:33 AM
SomeOne
MiniOne is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to MiniOne
As Miniman said Zonewars = Starwars
Plasmasabre = Lightsabre
Lightsabre = the ability to deflect bullets.
As well as Light side = Jedi order
Dark Side = Sith Lords
Mechs = Walkers
Speeders = Speeders
Did anyone else release Zone wars is just a complete copy of Starwars Hoth and the planet with the funny little mini Wookies?
Old 03-09-2009, 11:53 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
I'm going to start tearing apart all these things Zone thinks they know about Star Wars

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiniOne View Post
As Miniman said Zonewars = Starwars
The concept of the planet doesn't even remotely remind me of any Star Wars battle

Quote:
Plasmasabre = Lightsabre
The plasmasabre is a flat bladed weapon, it appears like the plasma is just "held" together under a layer of something, like a contained fire.

A lightsaber is condensed plasma energy, being arched with electromagnetic pulses. It's like having a tazer with an extended beam. And then tying the Sun to it.

Quote:
Lightsabre = the ability to deflect bullets.
Regular bullets would be disintegrated by the lightsaber. Plasma bursts are reflected, but only to the "slight left or right" by the saber. The actual turning around and hitting the shooter in the face is done via the force.

Quote:
As well as Light side = Jedi order
Why is the Jedi Order suddenly fighting wars and using guns? Last I checked, the Jedi individually assisted armies in conflict, unless the matter concerned the entire Order. In which case, they wouldn't be skimming around on speeders with rifles, they'd probably be in a swashbuckling, ship-to-ship combat, with some espionage.

Quote:
Dark Side = Sith Lords
There are only 2 Sith Lords at any given time. Just because someone is a jerk and shoots lightning bolts doesn't make them a member of the Sith, let alone a Sith Lord. The Sith consists of a Rule of Two, a master and an apprentice, and under them, their vast armies (which are not Sith soldiers or dark Jedi, just some guys with weird ideals). The only exception to this is the Old Order, but even then, the Sith wouldn't be operating...however the Dark Side are "operating" on Zone wars, setting up some random...things.

Quote:
Mechs = Walkers
Utilized by any army. Not the Sith

Quote:
Speeders = Speeder
Utiziled by anyone ever. Not just the Sith (or at all by the Jedi. They're like Buddhist monks with swords. Not even the cool Tibetan monks with swords)

Quote:
Did anyone else release Zone wars is just a complete copy of Starwars Hoth and the planet with the funny little mini Wookies?
It's just a cheesy rip off, but it's nowhere near Hoth. Or Endor. Wait, Endor? How did you even get that involved in this?

Quote:
funny little mini Wookies?
Ewoks don't look a thing like Wookiees. Wookiees. With two E's
Old 03-10-2009, 07:08 AM
SomeOne
MiniOne is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to MiniOne
At Hoth/Endor the Empire used walkers. E.g. Darkside using walkers.
And at Endor/Hoth the Rebels used speeders. E.g. Lightside using speeders
Though at Hoth they used flying speeders and the running creature things.