Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English)
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Old 06-19-2003, 05:58 PM
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
tifa, I believe the reason Unixmad has said something to Devil is because he is posting negativity all over the forums (he should never have been unbanned), not only here..along with Kinatt, both should be banned, all they do is cause trouble here.

Superb, people arent quitting graal because they are afraid of Unixmad, lol
From what I have seen, they quit because of all the negativity, or the money stuff

I, however, do know how teenagers are, and I do realize that it wouldnt be "cool" to wear a graal tee-shirt to shool or other places
I personally dont care what people think about what I wear, I wear what I want
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NON-GRAAL RELATED FORUM (<<READ THOROUGHLY!)

SUPPORT: http://support.toonslab.com

NOTE: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN POSTS.
READ>THINK>POST
Old 06-19-2003, 06:26 PM
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
Uh Brett, I dont kiss-ass...if I did I wouldnt have said the things I have said on these forums...there is a difference in speaking for what you believe in, and crating havok for fun...laughing at people who start a thread for prayer, bashing people for no reason except for fun, are you dumb enough to think that Unixmad only sees this one thread?
If you made a deal with "the big cheese" as you say...they were mistaken, this board does not need more people like you, you dont speak out as you say, you dont speak of things that you believe in to better Graal, you just cause trouble, bash people, and make fun of people, thats all, nothing more....If people were banned for speaking out, I would have been banned a long time ago

If you get banned, it will be because you are only signed up for these boards to create havok, not because you speak out

oh yea, and you know why I know about teen-agers? Because I have 4 kids, 3 of which are teenagers, and I am very much involved in their lives
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.

READ>THINK>POST
Old 06-19-2003, 06:34 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally posted by Brett White

Are you TRYING to make me laugh, you and your husband have a bad habbit on this crap, you both always seem to talk crap about things you both do not know. You both beat around the bush on subjects brought up to both of you.

I did not laugh at screen_name when he made the thread.

I have barely bashed anyone, and if I did, they deserved it.

I made the deal with unixmad, because he does not care, as long as he gets money, don't try to tell me what I do.

I have spoken out alot in this thread, especially out against people like you.

You speak out? Psch, you're making me laugh more now, all I've seen you do in the history of you and your husband being here is, complain, whine, and get people banned.

Also, when I ask you a question, please do answer it, like I said, you and your husband love beating around the bush, unless you didn't have your glasses on?

Edit: I couldn't give a crap about your kids, considering they're not the only teenagers in the world, everyone is different, you can't seem to grasp that idea. I'd really hate to be a kid of yours, have you as parents, I reckon it wouldn't be fun, I enjoy the life I live right now.
what question
and, btw....I made my point, I'm not going to argue with you further
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.

READ>THINK>POST
Old 06-19-2003, 06:39 PM
zrpgp2p is on a distinguished road
I don't really think insulting someone is a great way to so called "speak the truth". Notice they ban people that randomly start a huge dispute and begin to insult the other person. It in no way has anything to do with this thread in the first place.
Old 06-19-2003, 06:39 PM
Administrator
Brett, I have no powers on these boards, never did

superb, want proof of what I say? run a search on Bretts posts, and see what you come up with
Quote:
I don't really think insulting someone is a great way to so called "speak the truth". Notice they ban people that randomly start a huge dispute and begin to insult the other person. It in no way has anything to do with this thread in the first place.
You are right, and I am done.....I apologize
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.

READ>THINK>POST
Old 06-19-2003, 07:18 PM
zrpgp2p is on a distinguished road
Quote:

This is not random, unixmad started this crap by threatening me, just because he hasn't learned English enough to figure out I wasn't hanging crap on him, or his game, or his merchandise.

I thank the lord who made sure you never had powers also MGS, or I would never have got my account upgraded. So what, you don't like my posts, maybe not everyone in the world is nice, and alot of people here need to be bashed one way or another to smarten them up. The way I see it, if you're not arguing with Kaimetsu, you're arguing with me or someone else. Now who's the bad guy?
Argue with kaimetsu? I recall a small debate from time to time but never name calling. What I was pointing out is how the other person is directly insulted.
Old 06-19-2003, 09:04 PM
Truckin Up
Milkdude99 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to Milkdude99
Quote:
Oh this is a glorious first, fine, I'll want for Mr MG to come on and spit his crap out to me. I need another laugh.

Edit: I've said what I needed to say, I'm surprised you're not going to use your whiney powers to go get me banned.
Why should I waste my time on you?, it would be pointless to argue with you. If you hate the Game and everything about it then why don't you take your whining butt somewhere else where they might appreciate your negativity?

Moon God
Graal.net

---------- Home---------

Old 06-19-2003, 10:16 PM
Sir Pickles at one time
superb is on a distinguished road
He doesn't hate the game. He just doesn't like being warned for some stupid comment that wasn't even that bad in the first place. Then everyone started ganging up on him like they always do.

-Pickles
Old 06-20-2003, 02:54 AM
A relic of the past
TifaKhan is on a distinguished road
I dont see why anyone has to gang up on anybody else.
I can see that Unixmad misunderstood Brett, and i hope he understands that in a teenagers world you can be beaten up
for simply wearing a T-Shirt or the wrong coloured bandana.
I dont think it's necessary to start bashing Moon God or Moon Goddess they havent done anything wrong.
They and i have at times been insulted, put down,called names and belittled by Kaimetsu and others, and if you had access to the sandbox you would see it.
So i would ask you all as Unixmad has asked once before, to please calm down.
Could we please get back to the issue of paying for playerworlds?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote:
Originally posted by unixmad
Hummmm... Can everyone try to calm a little but down, forums need to be a nice place to come, not a punching ball.

You have so much potential in your life, take this chance to enjoy your last few months on Doomsday, but then move on.

I know you're attached to Graal, but this latest thing should be too much even for you. As a past owner of Doomsday, I believe I express the wishes of everyone who has ever owned Doomsday in saying what I have said.

By the way, you should be Knighted for services to Doomsday. You've done more than the rest of us Owners ever did.

Baraka Khan
Old 06-20-2003, 04:51 AM
Script Monkey
Kaimetsu will become famous soon enough
It is great that I have been dragged into this.

Quote:
Originally posted by TifaKhan
I dont think it's necessary to start bashing Moon God or Moon Goddess they havent done anything wrong.
They and i have at times been insulted, put down,called names and belittled by Kaimetsu
Yes! Don't start bashing the Moon Deities, bash Kaimetsu instead!
Old 06-20-2003, 10:58 AM
US Marine
Soul-Blade is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Soul-Blade
All the information which should be provided, has been provided. Someone close this thread, please.
Closed Thread