Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Zone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-09-2015, 07:10 AM
Führer Glazey
dude2020 is a jewel in the roughdude2020 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Draenin View Post
Ah, okay. Yeah, if Zone is ever brought back they shouldn't offer game-breaking stuff through the gelat shop again if that's what Crono was talking about. Or if they run out of ideas and they have to do so, just make them temporary.
Gelat shop didn't contain anything hugely game breaking until near the end.

What broke the server was greed from Stefan and Unixmad, people who shouldn't of had manager (even though they could do nothing unless Stefan said so)
Old 05-09-2015, 08:42 AM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Draenin View Post
Care to elaborate?
They upped trial restrictions so it was literally pay2notlose (I believe trials had less hp and all that ****), trials couldn't join guilds on Zone so guild activity dropped, and pay2win weapons were slowly being added (this was ramped up while Dan/Contiga was manager) until it got out of control.
Old 05-09-2015, 09:13 AM
Magnificent Bastard
Draenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Draenin Send a message via MSN to Draenin Send a message via Yahoo to Draenin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
They upped trial restrictions so it was literally pay2notlose (I believe trials had less hp and all that ****), trials couldn't join guilds on Zone so guild activity dropped, and pay2win weapons were slowly being added (this was ramped up while Dan/Contiga was manager) until it got out of control.
I gotcha. Still, Zone could be successful again if some of that is corrected.
Old 05-09-2015, 09:40 AM
Führer Glazey
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
80hp instead of 100
Old 05-09-2015, 02:53 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by dude2020 View Post
80hp instead of 100
So sad.
Old 05-10-2015, 06:44 AM
Führer Glazey
I think the full restrictions were 80hp, stats and gear didn't save, classes were restricted, and they weren't able to obtain event prizes.
Old 05-10-2015, 03:35 PM
GraalOnline Zone Manager
Tashkin is a jewel in the roughTashkin is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Tashkin
It did sit there for years with 0 players though. So I think they just decided to shut it down. I was never given access so I assumed they had plans to just remove it.
Old 05-10-2015, 08:32 PM
Banned
Cubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant future
bring zone back but replace every tileset, character and image with block.png
Old 05-11-2015, 04:48 AM
Führer Glazey
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tashkin View Post
It did sit there for years with 0 players though. So I think they just decided to shut it down. I was never given access so I assumed they had plans to just remove it.
After all the damage was done, with no one attempting to fix it. That's the result you get when you do a PvP server with the direction of I want cash.

It was known since pooper had manager that Zone PC was going to be shut down for iZone.
Old 05-13-2015, 10:52 PM
Typhoon Xanadu, Rawr.
MisterMastermind is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to MisterMastermind Send a message via MSN to MisterMastermind
disappointing

I remember spending more time on this server than any other. Good ol' mortaring bases, and scrub-stomps with the ap-pirces. Bring back real zone please.

I believe in karma, so that I may do bad things to people and assume they deserve it.

Much love to all of the Xanadu's; Pip, BrAwLeR, Huwajux, Jo, KDS, RayP2P, Kenjaro, TripleE, Rykuz, Stoned4Life, juice188, Albi5erind, Tenchry_P2P, ryohazuki90, littlec, Snoro, MajinDragon, Allen, Spanishmafia1643, zwill, Wolfey, HitmanJ2XX, and UnknownMastermind.

Old 07-24-2015, 12:48 PM
Nobody can beat us.
RevolutionJS is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to RevolutionJS
pls bring back come on
Old 07-24-2015, 02:03 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Did that Zone mobile game ever get released a few years back, before the rest of iGraal? I vaguely remember that, but since I didn't care about Zone, mobile gaming, or hating myself, I never paid attention to it.

How was that in relation to Zone? Is it still around?
Old 07-24-2015, 02:19 PM
Sr Marketing Strategist
Elk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant future
Send a message via ICQ to Elk Send a message via AIM to Elk Send a message via MSN to Elk Send a message via Yahoo to Elk
zone.graalonline.com

Old 07-24-2015, 03:14 PM
Era Manager
DuBsTeRmAn is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to DuBsTeRmAn
They have released it yes, iZone, however.. It is nothing like Zone at all. Neither the gameplay nor the content quality. Its a real shame they released it the way it is in the first place, not to mention its even worse they named it after the PC server. But owell. What ya gonna do.
Old 07-26-2015, 06:43 PM
GraalOnline Zone Manager
Tashkin is a jewel in the roughTashkin is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Tashkin
I was never given access to PC Zone