Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Era Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-20-2012, 04:06 PM
Era since 2005
bloodykiller is infamous around these partsbloodykiller is infamous around these parts
the support centre is the least effective way of getting things done
but ok, i'll send in a ticket regarding 5-6 glitches i've found which are very easy to be fixed..i'll let you know how much time it takes
btw i got a hold of jem and he fixed the prices, very effectively
Old 10-20-2012, 04:30 PM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodykiller View Post
the support centre is the least effective way of getting things done
but ok, i'll send in a ticket regarding 5-6 glitches i've found which are very easy to be fixed..i'll let you know how much time it takes
btw i got a hold of jem and he fixed the prices, very effectively
It's the most efficient way to get something done, which is why its model is used by most companies offering text-based support. What's not efficient is PMing staff members, who then have to stop what they're doing to get all the details they need out of you and are then expected to solve it right away.

If it's taking a while to get a response, it's because the glitches are less important than you think they are. There are lots of glitches on Era. It's not necessarily a priority to fix them all, even small ones, when time can be better spent doing other stuff. Go look at the bug tracker of any large (or understaffed) project, and you'll see what I mean.
Old 10-20-2012, 05:31 PM
Era since 2005
bloodykiller is infamous around these partsbloodykiller is infamous around these parts
i've sent a ticket..i'll see how long it takes, judging from my own past experiences tickets have never worked effectively
some of the glitches i pointed out are extremely important, some aren't as important. they're all easy to fix glitches though
Old 10-21-2012, 02:57 AM
Fiberwyre_P2P will become famous soon enough
Most, if not all, of the bugs I've reported or suggestions I've made via tickets have been heard out, and in most cases dealt with, or at the very least replied to.

It's a mystery to me why you have so much trouble with staff.
Maybe you could try lowering your expectations.
It's not feasible to expect staff to reply immediately to you and appease your whining in a timely manner and at your convenience.
Especially when their job doesn't have anything to do with what you're asking.
Old 10-21-2012, 04:00 AM
Era Dev
Klayton is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Klayton
TK I believe I told you There's a reason for it though I don't know so I can't tell you. I'm also positive I directed you to talk to Gang and Business.. Regardless if I have level rights or not that's not my job, it's JEM's. I would not appreciate JEM coming in and setting the price on one of my houses and auctioning it as he pleases, so I'm not going to use my level rights to edit his prices to make you happy.
Old 10-21-2012, 04:47 AM
Era since 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiberwyre_P2P View Post
Most, if not all, of the bugs I've reported or suggestions I've made via tickets have been heard out, and in most cases dealt with, or at the very least replied to.

It's a mystery to me why you have so much trouble with staff.
Maybe you could try lowering your expectations.
It's not feasible to expect staff to reply immediately to you and appease your whining in a timely manner and at your convenience.
Especially when their job doesn't have anything to do with what you're asking.

i don't expect stuff to be done right away, but i've been pming staff for over a week to fix 5 simple glitches and not one has been fixed yet

@klay
i asked:
"why are prices different?"
you answered:
"there's a reason but i won't tell you"
i said:
"what's the reason?"
and u said something like
"didn't you fkn read what i wrote?"

let's atleast be polite and honest, it was a bug which took 2 seconds to fix and JEM did it as soon as i got a hold of him. i was pming other staff members since i hadn't seen jem for a while
Old 10-21-2012, 09:09 AM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodykiller View Post
i don't expect stuff to be done right away, but i've been pming staff for over a week to fix 5 simple glitches and not one has been fixed yet

@klay
i asked:
"why are prices different?"
you answered:
"there's a reason but i won't tell you"
i said:
"what's the reason?"
and u said something like
"didn't you fkn read what i wrote?"

let's atleast be polite and honest, it was a bug which took 2 seconds to fix and JEM did it as soon as i got a hold of him. i was pming other staff members since i hadn't seen jem for a while
It's because there is protocol these people will usually stick to and follow, Just as some might help you by humoring you, you should humor them by sending in a ticket, if not multiple to get their attention to get it done, when that has failed, go straight to their manager or highest ranked member that has any relevant control of the situation of problem that you need solved. If somehow that doesn't work, you're going to have to go to PWA personnel and explain the problem in order to get it handled.

This is the way things like this are handled in Graal, pretty much no different then trying to get a problem solved in a retail store.

Careful, thoughts and opinions here scare people.
Old 10-24-2012, 08:03 AM
professional troll
pig132 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fulg0reSama View Post
you're going to have to go to PWA personnel and explain the problem in order to get it handled

like this does anything....
Old 10-24-2012, 08:31 AM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by pig132 View Post
like this does anything....
At least I gave him the options that he supposedly has, right?

Careful, thoughts and opinions here scare people.
Old 10-24-2012, 04:21 PM
Classic Developer.
TheGodAngelo is just really niceTheGodAngelo is just really nice
I don't even play era, but this guys trollin yall.
Old 10-24-2012, 05:21 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Old 10-24-2012, 08:08 PM
Stay Frosty
WillaWonka will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by kia345 View Post
Kinda like.. paying the troll toll to get to the boy's hole kinda thing?
Old 10-24-2012, 08:57 PM
Zeus Condero
papajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to behold
wtff willy u b we3rd
Old 10-24-2012, 09:04 PM
Stay Frosty
WillaWonka will become famous soon enough
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lO1ulfaytSk
Old 10-24-2012, 09:59 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Always Sunny is so great.