Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Graal V6 forums > Announcements
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-20-2005, 01:59 PM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance
Well, I'm suffering from the behavior I described. I touch the bombs/arrows that appear when someone dies, I hear the sound of touching them and they disappear, but my bombs/arrows do not increase. If I manually drop bombs/arrows then people including me can pick them up. The problem is when they are dropped from me dying or someone else dying.

Edit: I just tested this again on 2 servers with another player, both of us using 2.3. It did not add the ones dropped in death for either of us.
You have tested that it works with v2.22 ?

Edit:
Ok it IS a serverside problem. Because the player sends the position more precise, the items are dropped on uneven positions and don't match the pick-up position anymore (which are non-precise), will fix it
Old 01-20-2005, 02:01 PM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by pacMASTA
Ok this new version is about to be thrown out the window for me I keep geting -203ms System Clock and it says to contact you so i am lol... And the weird thing is i havea good computer...and i only have my RC runing is their a fix for this -203ms system clock thing it keeps auto shuting down
Fix your computer then, you have some speed hack program running. That problem only happens when the clocks on your computer are running at weird speed. v2.22 doesn't give that error ?
Old 01-20-2005, 02:46 PM
British Guy
pacMASTA has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via AIM to pacMASTA Send a message via MSN to pacMASTA
No hacks and i just reformated i have lots of stuff in my computer though maybe graal cant handle it but yes it does i keep getign it ill give you my list of Taksrunning too if youd like
Old 01-20-2005, 04:24 PM
Graal Administration
Quote:
Originally Posted by pacMASTA
No hacks and i just reformated i have lots of stuff in my computer though maybe graal cant handle it but yes it does i keep getign it ill give you my list of Taksrunning too if youd like
Well in two years of having that check in graal only one player was complaining, and he had a speed-hack-thing running on his computer, although he was not aware that it is a tool for speed hacking.
You can send me the lists of tasks, and possibly also try v2.22 (with the setup click on the graal version until it shows 2.22)
Old 01-20-2005, 06:16 PM
Script-fu
Skyld has much to be proud ofSkyld has much to be proud ofSkyld has much to be proud ofSkyld has much to be proud ofSkyld has much to be proud ofSkyld has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Skyld
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curt1zzle
Seems things might have been released a bit too soon? How minor are these problems?
Quite often, the best way to find bugs is to let people find them. Since systems vary, Stefan probably won't be able to find every problem that people are having, or are likely to have.
Old 01-20-2005, 09:16 PM
Graal Administration
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyld
Quite often, the best way to find bugs is to let people find them. Since systems vary, Stefan probably won't be able to find every problem that people are having, or are likely to have.
Yes and until right now no one has found a bug in the new online client yet, so I don't think that it was too early
Old 01-20-2005, 09:38 PM
Script-fu
Skyld has much to be proud ofSkyld has much to be proud ofSkyld has much to be proud ofSkyld has much to be proud ofSkyld has much to be proud ofSkyld has much to be proud of
One thing I would like to see in Graal 3.1 is the ability to arrange nicknames in the playerlist into alphabetical order. I always liked that.
Old 01-20-2005, 10:03 PM
Graal Administration
Yes the playerlist will be extended.
Ok v3.14 is released, which fixes crashing bugs with fonts/invalid characters and feezing bug with some mngs on Unholy Nation (and probably other servers).
Old 01-20-2005, 10:21 PM
Supreme Dictator
xManiamaNx is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to xManiamaNx Send a message via Yahoo to xManiamaNx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Python523
That command has been disabled for years...
That may be true, but it would be nice to have with tihs new graal://blah stuff.

Play Maloria Now: [2.3] [3]
Maloria Website

Old 01-20-2005, 11:23 PM
British Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan
Well in two years of having that check in graal only one player was complaining, and he had a speed-hack-thing running on his computer, although he was not aware that it is a tool for speed hacking.
You can send me the lists of tasks, and possibly also try v2.22 (with the setup click on the graal version until it shows 2.22)
The old version works.... and this new version will just randomly crap out on me
Well i attached my taks to this post now...
Attached Files
File Type: txt AnVir.txt (16.4 KB, 635 views)

Last edited by pacMASTA; 01-20-2005 at 11:41 PM..
Old 01-21-2005, 12:06 AM
Sir Pickles at one time
superb is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Yes the playerlist will be extended.
Ok v3.14 is released, which fixes crashing bugs with fonts/invalid characters and feezing bug with some mngs on Unholy Nation (and probably other servers).
Give me linux or give me death!

-Pickles
Old 01-21-2005, 12:08 AM
Starting not to love you
Curt1zzle has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Curt1zzle
Quote:
Originally Posted by superb
*Hands you a plate of death*

This message has been deleted by Sam. Reason: you should better stop it now
Old 01-21-2005, 12:12 AM
Script-fu
Quote:
Originally Posted by superb
Quote:
We are working on it, it will be released end of this week or beginning of next week.
Pay attention.
Old 01-21-2005, 12:25 AM
Sir Pickles at one time
superb is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyld
Pay attention.
I know. I just keep hounding him about it because there's usually a trend of a few days or a week turning into weeks or sometimes months.

-Pickles
Old 01-22-2005, 04:47 AM
British Guy
So when is Linux Editor and new version coming the graal3 bugs are quite anoying especaily the chat system