Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > PlayerWorlds Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 08-13-2006, 08:29 PM
Master Tux
WanDaMan is a jewel in the roughWanDaMan is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to WanDaMan
Quote:
Originally Posted by syltburk
You are quite the funny man that pms EVERYONE about your fun server that gives out free "guns and much more",
will you PLEASE stop pming every person on every server to come and join your server, becuase frankly if I want to join your server, I JOIN IT.
Amen brother.
Old 08-16-2006, 10:02 PM
Delteria Developer
RefinoheaT is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to RefinoheaT Send a message via MSN to RefinoheaT
I'm still struggling to understand the point in removing a server that is developing from the server list. If they are removed from the classic tab, people forget about the server, and when it comes back up, it gets the same sypnosis as Bomy Lands had.

If you leave Delteria up, people will see that it has a semi-low playercount at times, but then will also notice when the playercount raises due to the new overworld. If it just shows up out of nowhere again, people will assume it will be another one of those servers that will be popular for a week and then fall right back down, which could very well happen.

I just don't understand what your rush is to remove half of the servers from the classic tab. They have a lower playercount than they previously did, but they have also been around for a long enough time that they should recieve the respect from the globals to remain up during their rebuilding time.

While yes, I would understand the want to remove it from the classic tab, as it HAS been dead for a year or so now, I don't believe it will leave a positive influence in the long run. If it was constantly at 0, and people didn't even log on to visit tourneys, etc., then I'd say remove it. However I have noticed several times logging in that it does often have a playercount in the double digits, which means that enough people do care about it.

Those are my thoughts on the situation. I am in no way a Delteria representative, nor do I even work for the server. Those are just my feelings towards the matter.
Events Admin on Babylon
Events Chief on N-Pulse
Events Developer on Delteria
Events Developer on N-Pulse
Developer on Delteria
LAT on N-Pulse
LAT on Shaded Legend
GP on N-Pulse
----------------------------
Old 08-17-2006, 07:50 PM
Future Coder
Sum41Freeeeek is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Sum41Freeeeek
Is it really affecting you so much that it has to be removed?
omg just go to your room and draw a pony then

**** the chicken wings!
Old 08-17-2006, 08:29 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sum41Freeeeek
Yes, I cry myself to sleep.
Old 08-17-2006, 09:18 PM
bgumeny is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to bgumeny Send a message via Yahoo to bgumeny
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sum41Freeeeek

It does make the list look sort of cluttered and messy, not to mention somewhat bleak and depressing.
Old 08-18-2006, 02:25 AM
I'm Not Chance...Really
The Evil Within is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to The Evil Within
Quote:
Originally Posted by bgumeny
It does make the list look sort of cluttered and messy, not to mention somewhat bleak and depressing.
Uhmm last I checked there were less than 10 hosted Classic servers. I dunno about anybody else, but that definately doesn't qualify the list as being "cluttered" to me.

Delteria Forums
Old 08-18-2006, 03:01 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Evil Within
Uhmm last I checked there were less than 10 hosted Classic servers. I dunno about anybody else, but that definately doesn't qualify the list as being "cluttered" to me.
Rather it makes it look more inactive and playerworlds should have restrictions. When theres 0 players on a lot of the time there's obviously a problem.