Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English) > Hello and Goodbyes
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-18-2004, 05:28 AM
The David
Projectshifter is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to Projectshifter Send a message via AIM to Projectshifter Send a message via MSN to Projectshifter Send a message via Yahoo to Projectshifter
Big move!

A few of the globals and friends of mine are already aware, but over the weekend I moved. I am now residing in the St. Louis area. My father and my brother are still living in Indiana (where I just came from), and on Weekends I will be up there. This weekend I'm going to modify my IP range to allow me to get on the internet from a computer here, but right now my internet access is strictly limited to whenever I can get into this PC. I am not able to access the internet in my room (details later), but I believe on the 29th I should be able to access it from my local computer. Until then, you will probably not see me on RC. Also today, my old cell phone, the one I have with me, is no longer valid. We purchased new cell phones from Nextel, and they just arrived this morning... in Indiana x.x I had them over-nighted to us, and I should have it tomorrow afternoon. I will probably create a public screenname that will be accessible in emergencies. I now have unlimited text messaging so it will not be a big problem. My old cell phone AIM was "PS GST Mobile", and I will probably log into that sometime tomorrow afternoon once I get my phone. If you need to contact me in the meantime, you can forum PM as the best method, or even email my gmail account ([email protected]) and I will try and get on that way. I was playing with some different languages (offline =/) today, so I might have some cool little useful tool or some new NPCs to release later on.
Also, if you live in the St. Louis area and want to meet up one day, that would pwn, seeing as I know... ::counts:: yeps, a grand total of like one person, that being my mother? lol. Also, let me know what school you attend (or what district) and perhaps it'll even be my school Anyway, best of regards to my fellow Graalians, and I hope that i can return to my normal global duties shortly. I apologize for the inconvience, and hope to see you all soon.
-Projectshifter
Old 08-18-2004, 05:31 AM
gwtfc***mattrs/gpsof
Splke is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Splke Send a message via Yahoo to Splke
woo.. that was a long read.

Why'd you move anyways? o.O
Quote:
Originally Posted by haunter
No, that would look stupid, shut your stupid face, stupid.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nappa
In the words of the great Argosax

WOOHOO BOOBIES
Old 08-18-2004, 05:32 AM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
Big move? Big post about.. nothing much! Everybody seems to be moving appart from me
Old 08-18-2004, 05:35 AM
The David
Projectshifter is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to Projectshifter Send a message via AIM to Projectshifter Send a message via MSN to Projectshifter Send a message via Yahoo to Projectshifter
Quote:
Originally Posted by Splke
woo.. that was a long read.

Why'd you move anyways? o.O
I moved because my mother got a job down here, a transfer even. I will not say what company, as it's well-known and would kind of perhaps warrant people stalking me
Yes, I know this post was about "nothing" perhaps, but it was kind of explaining that I will not be around for a few weeks, and many servers have grown accustomed to my frequent stops and helping out when it's needed
-Projectshifter
Old 08-18-2004, 10:52 AM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Microsoft? Cia?
Old 08-18-2004, 02:04 PM
Zvarri!
TESTRETIS has a spectacular aura about
Hey shifter I need to talk to you about something whenever your free.