Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Era Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-27-2014, 07:04 PM
Fiberwyre_P2P will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticalDragon View Post
What ever happened to weight ?
LWs, Super Str pots, items with 0 weight and volume, etc.
Weight sucks anyway.
I'd much rather have an inventory with a limited number of slots (like WoW, or basically every MMO) than a weight or volume system, if there HAS to be some inherent limit to it.
Old 08-27-2014, 07:11 PM
Global Administration
MysticalDragon is just really niceMysticalDragon is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to MysticalDragon Send a message via MSN to MysticalDragon
Well when i say weight, dont remember how era works but you would just get slower not really capping the items you can carry.

Max slots suck in my opinion. Lets say you find a item or is mining and you dont realise your inventory is filling up quick. This RARE MINERAL DROPS , but **** my inventory is full. Time you get back your precious mineral would be gone.
http://support.toonslab.com
[email protected]

Old 08-27-2014, 10:35 PM
That doesn't really happen on Era. There are only 4 different minerals you can get, and none of them are worth more than $50. And you don't get them when mining, only when refining.

But yeah, weight still slows you down, unless you're using a LW potion, which everyone does.
Old 08-27-2014, 11:03 PM
Graal Developer
Rave_J can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to Rave_J Send a message via MSN to Rave_J Send a message via Yahoo to Rave_J
MD you still have weight limits but with the potions they have in the grelat shop u can carry as much items u want without affecting your speed. And Tim us miners like to see how much rocks we have on us at all times. Example is: If I mine 2 hours and it says 2k i want to see how close I am to 3k. Right now i have 14k rocks on myself.
Old 08-28-2014, 09:15 AM
Banned
Cubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant future
bros you're getting off topic. this is a serious conversation about a serious command on a very serious playerworld.
Old 08-28-2014, 05:33 PM
Banned
Godzilla has a spectacular aura about
Add more tabs
Old 08-28-2014, 08:18 PM
a true gentlemen
Tim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzilla View Post
Add more tabs
we get it.
Old 08-28-2014, 10:49 PM
Era since 2005
bloodykiller is infamous around these partsbloodykiller is infamous around these parts
FINALLY BACK FROM MY HOLIDAYS!

and i see the ****ing bullshit. the old inventory was way more functional for PKing.
Tim, I understaand that that you're the afk at unstick+look pretty in 2d sort of guy and that the new inventory seems much better for you and your pals, but for the players who actually PK the old inventory was way more functional.
Old 08-28-2014, 11:46 PM
Posting The Truth
Supaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodykiller View Post
and i see the ****ing bullshit. the old inventory was way more functional for PKing.
Tim, I understaand that that you're the afk at unstick+look pretty in 2d sort of guy and that the new inventory seems much better for you and your pals, but for the players who actually PK the old inventory was way more functional.
But it's the same thing.
Old 08-29-2014, 01:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supaman771 View Post
But it's the same thing.
I would say it's 90% the same thing.
Still looks ugly
Old 08-29-2014, 01:11 AM
a true gentlemen
Tim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiberwyre_P2P View Post
I would say it's 90% the same thing.
Still looks ugly
Okay? Then do something about it, I don't make graphics nor do I plan to. I'm happy to update the inventory to allow custom skins though.

Working on a good little update, I started with the tabs tonight. I'll be working on a nice way to easily change the width and height of the inventory.

The tab width decreases as more tabs are added. The unsorted tab will remain on the right side of the inventory.

Scripting question: Anyway to force the selected tab's width to increase without increasing the rest?
Old 08-29-2014, 09:14 AM
Banned
Cubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim_Rocks View Post
Scripting question: Anyway to force the selected tab's width to increase without increasing the rest?
Just create two GuiTabCtrl's and use tabWidth to set the size of it. You can control all the other aspects of it to work seamlessly with the other GuiTabCtrl you're using. Another option is just creating an image of the a tab and resize them as needed. The latter is probably more work than it's worth.
Old 09-13-2014, 11:14 AM
Era since 2005
bloodykiller is infamous around these partsbloodykiller is infamous around these parts
the inventory is so glitched, i'm trying to use it and it randomly closes sometimes when i'm walking. plus it's ****ing huge even when i make it mini

the big question is, WHAT WAS WRONG WITH THE OLD INVENTORY?!
Old 09-13-2014, 11:15 AM
Butterscotch Pudding
shrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to behold
It's not that big with mini mode, if anything it's the same size as the old one in mini mode.
Old 09-13-2014, 03:32 PM
a true gentlemen
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodykiller View Post
the inventory is so glitched, i'm trying to use it and it randomly closes sometimes when i'm walking. plus it's ****ing huge even when i make it mini

the big question is, WHAT WAS WRONG WITH THE OLD INVENTORY?!
You need to be aware what you're trying to do. It sounds like you're fast tapping the inventory thinking you'll have the same type of interactions as the old inventory. In this case it's slightly different. The 'Q' key is now multi-purpose. Meaning it can be toggled open by tapping 'Q'. The window will stay open by doing so, a key indicator you'll notice is the search bar appearing. Just tap 'Q' again and it will hide. To use your inventory as you normally have, you hold 'Q' and release it when you're finished.

As for the size of the inventory, simple open your inventory and click the 'gear' icon in the bottom right. You should see the option 'Mini Mode'.

Hopefully that helps.