Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Era Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-30-2014, 11:57 PM
Still wasting time here?
Scoper is a glorious beacon of lightScoper is a glorious beacon of lightScoper is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Scoper
eh, still hold my opinion. you're welcome to yours, though

also personally, been doing my best to give out good bonuses each time we do well. Couple people last week made some craaaazy money for not a lot of work

https://docs.google.com/a/mail.gvsu....gid=1498412203

"I don't believe that right choice confers immunity. I no longer believe in reward. I simply believe that choices must be made regardless of their chances of success. And so I've come here."
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodykiller View Post
take my liver but not my classic accounts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kohola_KinG View Post
That's the type of guy you are. Never wrong, always right. Headache material you are.
Old 07-31-2014, 12:07 AM
Banned
Godzilla has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoper View Post
eh, still hold my opinion. you're welcome to yours, though

also personally, been doing my best to give out good bonuses each time we do well. Couple people last week made some craaaazy money for not a lot of work

https://docs.google.com/a/mail.gvsu....gid=1498412203
Yeah, some stores offer bonuses and others are just plain lazy, log on once a week, do pay, take money from safe and log off again.

It's the same cycle over and over.

I'm sure I'm not the only one getting sick of the current mentality of; "We will just over look everything how it is, never change anything or do anything to benefit the player base or everyone as a whole." People have quit because of it.

We're running low on players, we need to start making them happy, you're not forced to sell your business, you don't have to sell it but people who don't have a business want one and the people with a business want money.

It's just how it is, put restrictions on it, throw out a sheet and have Katbot watch over every "buy out" and let's start getting the show on the road.
Old 08-01-2014, 10:47 AM
Graal Developer
Rave_J can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to Rave_J Send a message via MSN to Rave_J Send a message via Yahoo to Rave_J
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzilla View Post
Yeah, some stores offer bonuses and others are just plain lazy, log on once a week, do pay, take money from safe and log off again.

It's the same cycle over and over.

I'm sure I'm not the only one getting sick of the current mentality of; "We will just over look everything how it is, never change anything or do anything to benefit the player base or everyone as a whole." People have quit because of it.

We're running low on players, we need to start making them happy, you're not forced to sell your business, you don't have to sell it but people who don't have a business want one and the people with a business want money.

It's just how it is, put restrictions on it, throw out a sheet and have Katbot watch over every "buy out" and let's start getting the show on the road.
Quit crying !
Your not even worthy enough to get a business, So Quit crying over your own interest and trying to change everything for your gain. I am tired of hearing it
Old 08-01-2014, 12:25 PM
Banned
Godzilla has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rave_J View Post
Quit crying !
Your not even worthy enough to get a business, So Quit crying over your own interest and trying to change everything for your gain. I am tired of hearing it
You get nothing but bad rep every time you post, quit posting already if you're going to be so close-minded and awful at thinking of progression.
Old 08-01-2014, 03:49 PM
Graal Developer
Rave_J can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to Rave_J Send a message via MSN to Rave_J Send a message via Yahoo to Rave_J
... I cant believe you just compare this to rep. Dude rep on forums was like 2002 to 2004.