Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Classic Main Forum > Classic Bugs and suggestions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-11-2007, 06:14 PM
Banned
Dean will become famous soon enough
Horse Suggestions.

Horses were released a while back, but there is only a small selection of them available; a couple of recolors in Destiny Stable (see: Image 1), then there is one under the Angel Clan, then one on top of Ventrue's little house on the prairie, and that's all that is released for the public.

It's kind of annoying how the players have to annoy (aka corrupt) the staff members into getting access to some of the more varied horses of the past (see: Image 2 and 3) because they're not available in any other place, warp in only. My suggestion is to spread them all around Classic and remove that forsaken level, because it would spread people out around the overworld more and more importantly, stop people from annoying staff for horses. I miss having to go to places like the Babord Asylum (babord_asylum_inside_04.nw) to get a wheelchair amongst other places, it makes much more sense and kind of gives a sense of "adventure" (if you could even call it that) finding out where the different types of horses are all placed.

I've also noticed that in the *new* horses being released, we can't eat bombs anymore? Not quite sure why that is, but I'm sure people would like to see that again too

ps. I miss Jet skiing around The Zone.. water spar anyone?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	graal_1184169638.png
Views:	198
Size:	62.5 KB
ID:	42000   Click image for larger version

Name:	graal_1184169333.png
Views:	207
Size:	42.4 KB
ID:	42001   Click image for larger version

Name:	graal_1184169322.png
Views:	203
Size:	38.1 KB
ID:	42002  
Old 07-11-2007, 06:19 PM
Mighty is on a distinguished road
more horses being spread around the overworld will probably come, I agree with the bombeating, think it should've been brought back.
Old 07-11-2007, 06:22 PM
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighty View Post
more horses being spread around the overworld will probably come, I agree with the bombeating, think it should've been brought back.
I hope you don't mean spread around this new Classic overworld, because that's just laaame. You're FAQ Administrator now right? You should understand how much players annoy staff for a better horse selection
Old 07-11-2007, 08:09 PM
Luda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Luda
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean View Post
I hope you don't mean spread around this new Classic overworld, because that's just laaame. You're FAQ Administrator now right? You should understand how much players annoy staff for a better horse selection
The old overworld isn't going to come back. But I like your idea.
Old 07-11-2007, 08:23 PM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Horses need to slowly come to a stop, not stop on a dime :o
Old 07-11-2007, 08:41 PM
The Flying Dutchmen
DutchGuy has a little shameless behaviour in the past
if u bring back the eating bomb, bring back the superbomb, the joltbomb as well and the nuke
Old 07-12-2007, 12:21 AM
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchGuy View Post
if u bring back the eating bomb, bring back the superbomb, the joltbomb as well and the nuke
Yeah, I can totally see how those are related
Old 07-12-2007, 03:31 AM
Mighty is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean View Post
true.
Old 07-12-2007, 02:47 PM
Nemo
StrykerTFFD will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchGuy View Post
Being done.

Anyways, it'd be silly to release every single horse we have at once. Although I wouldn't hold my breath on updates to levels, they need some in their pocket to release with future levels. Besides, horses had a short-lived shock value. I'm certainly not bugged about getting a warp to the other horses anymore.