Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Unholy Nation Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-05-2011, 11:49 PM
|Mêrçy|
LordSquirt is a name known to allLordSquirt is a name known to allLordSquirt is a name known to all
UN Events

Can you guys hire ETs? I can't play events so there isn't really anything else for me to do.

Also, can you post the new tourney schedule since the tournaments were supposed to start after Jan 1st but I haven't seen any announcements.
Old 01-05-2011, 11:52 PM
Me.
RegretZ will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSquirt View Post
Can you guys hire ETs? I can't play events so there isn't really anything else for me to do.

Also, can you post the new tourney schedule since the tournaments were supposed to start after Jan 1st but I haven't seen any announcements.
They're trying...give them some time.
After what just happened I'm sure they just need some time to recover.
Old 01-06-2011, 12:06 AM
|Mêrçy|
LordSquirt is a name known to allLordSquirt is a name known to allLordSquirt is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by RegretZ View Post
They're trying...give them some time.
After what just happened I'm sure they just need some time to recover.
I saw Streety hire some ETs
Old 01-06-2011, 12:09 AM
Me.
Quote:
I saw Streety hire some ETs
Yes, there have been ET hirings, but that doesn't mean that everything is ready. There may be training still left to do, and since the whole ET team quit there's a lot left to do I would think. (Not speaking from experience, so I could be wrong. Mostly making educated guesses here.)
Old 01-06-2011, 12:22 AM
|Mêrçy|
Quote:
Yes, there have been ET hirings, but that doesn't mean that everything is ready. There may be training still left to do, and since the whole ET team quit there's a lot left to do I would think. (Not speaking from experience, so I could be wrong. Mostly making educated guesses here.)
i believe in instant gratification
Old 01-06-2011, 12:27 AM
Me.
Quote:
i believe in instant gratification
Just wait, things will be back on track in no time I'm sure.
Old 01-06-2011, 01:33 AM
the KattMan
MattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to MattKan
Funny how Regret seems to think he knows everything about UN...

I personally hope that new events are made. I'm still awaiting for PPK's 4-85 and SkyPk 2!
On the other hand, free-to-play games, if unbalanced, could result in some consumers paying extremely large amounts of money, and we can certainly not expect to build a good relationship with our consumers in this fashion. In order to have a favorable long-term relationship, we would like to offer free-to-play games that are balanced and reasonable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unximad
Eurocenter Games remains attached to the values of indies game developer and to the service our playerbase community.
Old 01-06-2011, 01:36 AM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattKan View Post
SkyPk 2!
O.o
Old 01-06-2011, 01:50 AM
Me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattKan View Post
Funny how Regret seems to think he knows everything about UN...

I personally hope that new events are made. I'm still awaiting for PPK's 4-85 and SkyPk 2!
I never said that. I said they were just educated guesses. Will you please get off my back? I'm really tired of you hounding on me and trying to find faults in EVERYTHING I say.
Old 01-06-2011, 02:11 AM
the KattMan
MattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by DustyPorViva View Post
O.o
SkyPk where you go beyond the sky and into the heavens
On the other hand, free-to-play games, if unbalanced, could result in some consumers paying extremely large amounts of money, and we can certainly not expect to build a good relationship with our consumers in this fashion. In order to have a favorable long-term relationship, we would like to offer free-to-play games that are balanced and reasonable.
Quote:
Eurocenter Games remains attached to the values of indies game developer and to the service our playerbase community.
Old 01-06-2011, 02:18 AM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
squirt for manager
Old 01-06-2011, 02:26 AM
the KattMan
why?
Quote:
Old 01-06-2011, 02:59 AM
Ignorance has no future
Unkownsoldier is on a distinguished road
Quote:
I never said that. I said they were just educated guesses. Will you please get off my back? I'm really tired of you hounding on me and trying to find faults in EVERYTHING I say.
You might have said it (educated guesses), but that doesn't mean you have to state the obvious. We understand that the events team has been hindered due to recent events (no pun intended), so I don't comprehend why you have to continue stating it. Also, you assume that it takes time to recover, yet I don't believe you have ever been an Events Team member, they come at a dime a dozen and are replaceable pretty easily especially with most of the UN players having some sort of staff experience.
Old 01-06-2011, 03:38 AM
Bert
snoop413 can only hope to improve
time to recover? ET is the easiest job and rufus will be the easiest admin to replace. being ETA takes no skill. how do you think i was able to be it twice? they're probably just waiting on people who are interested in applying.
Old 01-06-2011, 03:55 AM
Me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unkownsoldier View Post
You might have said it (educated guesses), but that doesn't mean you have to state the obvious. We understand that the events team has been hindered due to recent events (no pun intended), so I don't comprehend why you have to continue stating it. Also, you assume that it takes time to recover, yet I don't believe you have ever been an Events Team member, they come at a dime a dozen and are replaceable pretty easily especially with most of the UN players having some sort of staff experience.
I was trying to cheer Squirt up and get him to give it some time. Actually, I'm an ET on Zodiac, though due to recent events having to do with me switching to linux and computer lag of over 3 seconds most of the time I haven't been able to do much the last few days.