Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Bomy Island Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 01-02-2011, 06:47 AM
Old Bee
konidias will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to konidias
Memories... (free graphics!)

So I've decided to just give away all the stuff I worked on for Bomy Island. I've archived a few old graphics folders and stuff... a lot of it is rather messy, but I think it's better to just give this stuff away for anyone to check out. Since I think a lot of this stuff people have never even seen before.

Hopefully it helps someone learn more about making artwork or maybe it will just bring back some memories or give you some inspiration to make something yourself.

Either way, I enjoyed making all this stuff so I hope you guys enjoy taking a look at it.

I've put it all in a rar but there's a few folders and stuff in there. A lot of the files are rather big and just a big mess in a bmp... which is how I used to work.

I think there might even be some old Oasis artwork in there... I dunno. Well, enjoy, and let me know if you have any questions about this stuff, I might be able to provide other stuff if it's needed. I'm not sure what is missing from this archive.

I'm posting a link to it from my site... hopefully this won't be against the rules. There's no viruses or executables in the package. If an admin wants to look into it and approve it, that's fine. Sorry for not checking with an admin first, but I have been away so long I wouldn't really know who to talk to or whatever.

Put this image in your sig if you support Bomy Island! (g2k1 revision)
play bomberman while you wait!

Last edited by Darlene159; 01-03-2011 at 04:17 AM.. Reason: Link removed as instructed by Tig. Will add back later if given permission
Old 01-02-2011, 06:50 AM
ω
Seeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Seeya
avast! flags it as a virus. Can anyone verify?

Old 01-02-2011, 06:52 AM
Old Bee
It flags a rar as a virus? Weird. I can most definitely say that it's not. But I guess you can't really take my word for it. =P

Old 01-02-2011, 06:53 AM
ω
Seeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Seeya
Ah, yea. I believe you, just wanted to check out what you were giving to the community and avast goes crazy on me.

Old 01-02-2011, 06:59 AM
RIP DarkCloud_PK
maximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond repute
No viruses, scanned with McAfee.

Bookmarked link just in case Darlene takes it down. I will distribute link to anyone who PMs me if that happens.
Old 01-02-2011, 07:04 AM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
Impressive work. There's some nice stuff in there, thanks for sharing.
Old 01-02-2011, 07:42 AM
Forum Moderator
TSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to behold
The website and direct download link appear to be safe and the file contains no threats (Norton 360).
· User Agreement · Code of Conduct · Forum Rules ·
· Graal Support · Administrative Contacts ·
Old 01-02-2011, 09:52 AM
i can haz gold plz
Dumdumdidi will become famous soon enough
two thumbs up. thanks for sharing
Old 01-02-2011, 06:58 PM
the KattMan
MattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to MattKan
There were songs from Zelda in the zip

Are we allowed to remix those and use them?
On the other hand, free-to-play games, if unbalanced, could result in some consumers paying extremely large amounts of money, and we can certainly not expect to build a good relationship with our consumers in this fashion. In order to have a favorable long-term relationship, we would like to offer free-to-play games that are balanced and reasonable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unximad
Eurocenter Games remains attached to the values of indies game developer and to the service our playerbase community.
Old 01-02-2011, 07:05 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
<3
Old 01-02-2011, 10:46 PM
Prinking Droblem
Geno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Geno
0:
Old 01-02-2011, 10:47 PM
GFX
DemonSpawnn will become famous soon enough
Nice!
Old 01-03-2011, 01:19 AM
The Cat
Tigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant future
Nice stuff in there. Unfortunately, we cannot allow you to post it right now until you have permission from Skyld, who is the current content owner of Bomy Island.

“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.”

Last edited by Tigairius; 01-03-2011 at 06:14 AM..
Old 01-03-2011, 01:44 AM
Old Bee
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattKan View Post
There were songs from Zelda in the zip

Are we allowed to remix those and use them?
Only the temple of time song was from Zelda... and it's actually a track I made playing it by ear, so I'm not even sure it matches exactly... but no I wouldn't use that one. =P The others just sound like Zelda because that's what I was inspired by at the time, but they aren't Zelda songs.

Old 01-17-2011, 09:52 AM
WEREDUCK
Knux will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by konidias View Post
So I've decided to just give away all the stuff I worked on for Bomy Island. I've archived a few old graphics folders and stuff... a lot of it is rather messy, but I think it's better to just give this stuff away for anyone to check out. Since I think a lot of this stuff people have never even seen before.

Hopefully it helps someone learn more about making artwork or maybe it will just bring back some memories or give you some inspiration to make something yourself.

Either way, I enjoyed making all this stuff so I hope you guys enjoy taking a look at it.

I've put it all in a rar but there's a few folders and stuff in there. A lot of the files are rather big and just a big mess in a bmp... which is how I used to work.

I think there might even be some old Oasis artwork in there... I dunno. Well, enjoy, and let me know if you have any questions about this stuff, I might be able to provide other stuff if it's needed. I'm not sure what is missing from this archive.

I'm posting a link to it from my site... hopefully this won't be against the rules. There's no viruses or executables in the package. If an admin wants to look into it and approve it, that's fine. Sorry for not checking with an admin first, but I have been away so long I wouldn't really know who to talk to or whatever.
Bring back Oasis.
Closed Thread